**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to counter the rage node paths in Act 5 ?

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
edited March 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have SW to nullify the furies but the health pool is low to complete the lane.

What else are the good options for the rage lanes in act 5.4

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DoT champs, Hood, Voodoo.
    You don’t have any DoT champs? AA, OG BP, Wolverine, Gwenpool, Blade, anyone like that?
    Fury triggers when you deal more than 2.5% (?) of their Max HP. Domino would most likely consistently trigger fury and inevitably unblockable.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Dr strange, voodoo, hood, sym supreme
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I used voodoo, because it backfires for them
    Just turns to poisons
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Four stars honestly aren’t a bad option. Yes, their health pool isn’t high but their damage also won’t be high so you will trigger fewer furious. Voodoo worked very well because his basic attacks weren’t real high, Plus nullifying furies also gives poison plus he gives you the added benefit of regen.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Hood. Sym Supreme. Jane Foster (surprisingly). Anyone with simple to trigger stagger effects really.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

How is Domino on this path ?

Not very good tbh unless you're comfortable fighting unblockable attacks the majority of the fight.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I used SW for most of the rage lanes.

Like others have said Voodoo and hood. Most mystics can nullify , fate seal or have an ability to deal with buffs. Loki can buff steal.

Ronann might be an option too.
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Loki, Ghost Rider, Hood, Rogue or Nightcrawler. Someone with evades, buff steals or stagger
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    4* works great on act 5 rage paths I used Archangle and Ghost rider
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Morningstar can nullify the fury and deal massive damage.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    _GRINDER_ said:

How does MS nullify buffs ? Is it her sp1 or sp2 ?

MS Sp2 nullifies all buffs
  • Max 4* dragon man worked best for me, his cornered damage doesn’t count towards the fury’s, just don’t use his special attacks and they won’t gain any