**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spring celeberation Crystal

Spring celebration crystals are awarded to many players but many including me are missing that and have not been awarded. Is it given randomly? if yes why? If no should i expect it soon?

Comments

• NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Sorry for u but it's android exclusive
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Nothing on my end.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Same here, I haven't seen anything like that so far
  • Raj013Raj013 Posts: 35

My friend sent me this @AndiYTDE
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

Nikskini said:

I´m on Android, I have not received this crystal
    AndiYTDE said:

Nikskini said:

have you linked your game to google play? @AndiYTDE
    cuz it's google play exclusive
    AndiYTDE said:

Does anyone have a picture of the crystal/deal/whatever?

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★

AndiYTDE said:

Nikskini said:

AndiYTDE said:

Nikskini said:

ive done that but haven't got it. Is it Northern hemisphere exclusive because technically its spring in southern hemisphere where i am.
    JayCee said:

AndiYTDE said:

Nikskini said:

AndiYTDE said:

Nikskini said:

ive done that but haven't got it. Is it Northern hemisphere exclusive because technically its spring in southern hemisphere where i am.
    not sure about that @JayCee
    i live in the northern hemisphere, so if only we got it, then it makes sense
  • dapps2godapps2go Posts: 19
    Im in UK on android, account is linked to play store and i havent got it
    @Kabam Miike is it android execlusive in northern hemisphere???
    It seems like a big deal because its not every day that every member from my alliance pulls a 4* from 2-4* crystals
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I'm UK android and linked to my Google Play also nothing. TBH you get used to Kabam only offering things to a small group of people. If they send some cut and paste response about the next offer may be for you its BS cause I've been playing 3 years and only ever had deals and handouts that everyone else has got. Never in this focus group "random selection".

JayCee said:

AndiYTDE said:

Nikskini said:

AndiYTDE said:

Nikskini said:

not sure about that @JayCee
    i live in the northern hemisphere, so if only we got it, then it makes sense
    So do I, and I have linked my account, but still haven't got it. So it's not all in the northern hemisphere. Anyone who could offer some clarity to this?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Nikskini said:

Why is it andriod exclusive?
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I'm US on Android and I haven't gotten it either

:shrug:
    Hmm.. maybe it's not a big deal. But still. It would be great if someone could explain this to us.
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    I have a Motorola and use Google play but don't see the cyrstal
    @Captain_Nietsch it kind of becomes a big deal when beginers having 6-10 4* champs get 4* aegon from it 2 guys in my alliance got aegon thats when i noticed i am not having that crystal
  • AjayjohnAjayjohn Posts: 4
    I raised a concern about this and Kabam clarified it , they said -“”I can see the gifts you are referring to is a targeted offer, so it is not available to all players. The game will send out targeted offers or gifts to different players from time to time, which will depend on the player's level, play time, history, etc. If you do not see the offer, that means you are not part of the particular offer at this time””
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

As mentioned by some players above, this is an Android exclusive offer available to some players. From time to time we are able to make some exclusive offers available and while you may not have been able to get it this time, there may be another in the future that you could access. Thanks for your understanding.
  • Hi I didn't receive spring crystal in my account. All other guys in our alliance has received. I have completed act 3 100% but still not received anything
This discussion has been closed.