**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst Champion

2»

Comments

• Options
    C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63

I think ant man seriously needs a rework. His poison ablilities are superbly ineffective. By the time you build up 2 bars of power all the fatigues you placed have expired and you get like 1 or 2 poison charges.. the second special should cause poison on the first hit not the last

Wait.....Ant-Man can poison?
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

Raganator said:

V1PER1987 said:

Definitely Hulkbuster.

Agreed. The others being mentioned seem to have at least SOME utility (e.g., bleed immune, poison immune). HB has nothing....nothing going for him.
    hes got a %100 armour break, thats pretty mint. massive health massive armour. whats not to love.
    Agreed. His special 3 is amazing 😬
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Colossus 😢, all the others you guys are mentioning pale in comparison to his issues. His new synergies don't even help him much.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    another pointless worst champion post.
  • Options
    How did yall 4get 🗣️ JF Thor!?!
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

I'd spend 200 units for a 6* HB in a heartbeat. I hate arena so every 6* means I do less to hit milestones.

Doesn't change the fact that he's the worst champ in the game
  • Options
    Probably groot
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Falcon
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

I'd spend 200 units for a 6* HB in a heartbeat. I hate arena so every 6* means I do less to hit milestones.

Doesn't change the fact that he's the worst champ in the game
    He can't be the worst. Groot is still in the game.
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Definitely Hulkbuster.

I like hulkbuster even though hes totally garbage
    He has a great rendering but is garbage
  • Options
    FluffyJCFluffyJC Posts: 5
    For hulk buster he need more attack damage maybe his sp1 can armor break and heal block and for sp2 armor break and power lock and sp3 Regan and heal block and also get a power gain
  • Options
    Hey guys, there's an existing thread HERE for Champion improvement suggestions. If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in that discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.