Witness the Great Revival! Act 6 Chapter 1 - Coming March 13th

17273757778

Comments

  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 650 ★★★
    xNig said:

    Funny story.

    Yesterday I got my paycheck from my boss after a month's hard work, took that pay and some savings and went to buy an electronic cigarette to work on my smoking addiction since I'm visiting my parents this weekend and they don't allow smoking in their house.

    So today I went to the airport and as I was boarding the flight, the guys checking the bags found my e-cigarette and told me that I could not bring it into the airplane because it was not allowed.

    Needless to say, I was furious.. Here's the conversation that followed after that.

    Me: "I bought that e-cig from my pay that I EARNED and saved for MONTHS! Why can't I bring it?"

    Security (S): "Sorry. You can't."

    Me: "But I am a heavy smoker and I will not be able to survive the long journey and clear the trip without using it."

    Security (S): "Then I'd suggest you reduce your reliance on them or get a few transit flights in between to make the journey shorter."

    Your e-cig isn’t RNG based, so I’m not sure how this example relates
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    I think the justification of because they want is enough. Its their game they can do what they want to with it and if we dont like it the answer is simple. Dont play.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 697 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    MikeHock said:

    MikeHock said:

    I can give real examples of how 4* restrictions will cause me to suffer, since the node list has been published on reddit:
    -Biohazard, Safeguard gwenpool. My 4* iceman would melt her, but now I gotta resort to using a r2 5* nebula, my only double immune 5* (yes I know this is possible with a bleed immune but I don’t wanna throw units at it with no retreat and safeguard up)
    - Aggression Regeneration Omega red- usually my 4* vision would have this no problem, as spores stack up on him slowly. No retreat means I can’t completely avoid spore damage, so I will be throwing units at this one.
    - Tenacity killmonger- this killmonger has a 70% chance to shrug debuffs, and when he does, he regens 4% health. However, this only works when his armour is active, and this would be no problem to deal with if not for no retreat. So I gotta use my 4* medusa right? Nope.

    Other examples where I luckily have the specific counter:
    -evading moon knight, I have a 5*r4 archangel
    -fire of hades Mephisto, I have a 5*r4 quake
    - sabertooth boss, again I have archangel, but anyone without a good high level heal block champ as a 5* will struggle

    This is why people are complaining about the lack of 4*s. Im sure there are other examples I missed, and a lot of people will have to spend a lot more units or grind a lot more arena/buy fgmcs to get past these fights, when a 4* could have just been used. And this list is just 6.1.1, forget the rest of the chapter (I’m looking at those ultron and sentinel bosses that 4* Medusa probably could of shut down).

    Here is the thing about your post, while you have a 4* counter for each of these that are “God Tier” and more preferred, there are tons of other champs that could counter every one of the champs you listed.

    One thing is you only have Nebula at R2, that was your choice to keep her at R2. While Kabam did not give advance warning of the 4* restriction, it was obvious with the release of 6* that 4*’s were the new 3*’s. You relied on 4*’s due to personal choice, as it didn’t require arena grinding for 5* shards.

    There are many like me that spent the last year bringing 5*’s and focused on ranking 5*’s. The writing was on the wall that 4* days were numbered in AW and for the game. My only concerns are the 6* gates. They have not been out long enough to even consider a gate of that magnitude.

    I already finished completion of 6.1 (not exploration) with my 5* roster of Blade, Spark, Magik, Omega Red and Corvus. In fact, Corvus was my main character despite not being a great counter for most of the nodes. The only issue I will have is not being able to 100% with my current roster. So, I will have to wait.

    Most of the complaints on 4* bans are from people who are extremely impatient. They want to clear everything the day it is released. Like LOL and Variant, not everything is meant to be cleared immediately. Kabam has been stating that. Sure, you can still attempt it, but it will cost you money. That is a personal choice. Most people have enough champs to do 1 run of chapter 1. 100% will take a very diverse roster. Now you know to focus on 5* ranking (which you should have been for the past year).

    You simply were ranking on current content and not paying attention to how the game was expanding. Kabam hinted at gates and * restriction with Gwenpool Goes to the Movie. It was 100% unexpected that eventually they may do this. They want to slow down progression instead of 20-30% of the player base completing content within days and demanding more while complaining they are bored. Now they have something to challenge them and to build towards.
    “Most of the complaints on 4* bans are from people who are extremely impatient.”

    Oh really? What a ridiculous blanket statement. I am not going to pretend to speak for others , but I just want to use the heroes I’ve earned.
    You can call it ridiculous, but it is a true statement... And you are not guaranteed to use any specific champ on all content. If the restriction was on existing content your moaning would be more valid. People complained on restrictions on 5* arenas when they first released.

    This is new content with a new focus. It is intended (like Variant) to use other champs outside of your coveted “god tier” or wait until you have said champs. Don’t blame me because your are either impatient or unskilled to use other champs that are less coveted but can do the job.

    Most of the global nodes can be beat with adjusting play style. Even Korg can be beat with Original BP. Yes, there are specific champs that make content easier, but Kabam has been trying to challenge players (especially end game). They have stated they wanted people to use a more diverse roster instead of relying on a coveted few.

    It was the reason they added diversity in AW, added global nodes like bleed immune... you thought that was only for AW? It was regarding the Contest as a whole. Based on their announcement, Chapter 6 is the end of this specific story mode, and they are using the ante and trying to make it last and be a challenge.

    And just because you earned something doesn’t mean you can use it whenever and where ever you want. Kabam has made it clear, and frankly their intent on restrictions has been event if you read the release notes of content and adjustments to AW or the past year.

    Anyway, cheers and enjoy.
    “You can call it ridiculous, but it is a true statement..”

    Get back to me when you have evidence to back up such a ridiculous claim .

    Regards.
    The evidence is the countless videos from Seatin, Richtheman and Prof Hoff... comments of this thread on how people cannot complete the content without paying because they cannot use their 4*...

    The issue is the have to wait on the luck of RNG to have a team they feel comfortable with. The evidence is astounding. As Kabam Miike stated, “the content is permanent, so if you can’t attempt it now it will be there when you are ready.”

    That answer isn’t good enough for the vast majority of those complaining, as they want to clear it now and with their 4*’s. :)

    Sorry, mate!
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 697 ★★★
    There were a couple @‘s toward me, but it seems the comment was deleted... sorry if I don’t respond.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,171 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    .
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,935 ★★★★
    I just completed 6.1.1 and got a crystal upgrade.
    How are these new crystals different?
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

    xNig said:

    Me: "I bought that e-cig from my pay that I EARNED and saved for MONTHS!

    The moral of this story appears to be: smoking is now pay2win.
    Well said.
    Well freaking said!!!!
  • Buttehrs said:


    .. and if we dont like it the answer is simple. Dont play.

    Indeed. I will spend my money somewhere else.
    I will just finish the AW season for my team.

    Have fun guys ;-)

  • SpizaetoSpizaeto Posts: 16
    Add me to the list of people upset about the ban on 4* champs.

    I have 5* Thing, Anglea, Hela, Heimdall. But I’ve been exploring content with 3* champion, cause it’s the only one I have pulled.

    This ban on anything lower than a 5* has literally stopped me from advancing until I can either rework my roster or get a 5* champion.

    There is ZERO reason to ban champs of any level. You create synergies for a reason, and then block people from using them. This is a cash grab to force people to get more 5* champs...nothing more.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 348
    Hate to say it bro but you prob would be struggling with the 4* the same or worse then with your 5* roster.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 348
    Take AA, thing, SL, Iceman, and heimdall in and get the initial clear you can prob do all of it with them for around 400 units worth of revives
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,990 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

    xNig said:

    Me: "I bought that e-cig from my pay that I EARNED and saved for MONTHS!

    The moral of this story appears to be: smoking is now pay2win.
    Definitely. Without money you can’t get cigs, no? 😂
  • Mr_Holl87Mr_Holl87 Posts: 66
    You sitting here complaining about no five stars and I'm here thinking I would kill to have your five star roster. You got some seriously great and god tier stuff there. And those are just the ones pictured! What else you got laying around? LOL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,034 ★★★★★
    You could do alot with that Roster.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,990 ★★★★★

    Rodstein said:

    So by now the general consensus is that 4* bc of their synergies would make this way easier and less frustrating, so @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious when are we expected to see the 4* ban removed?


    We are not going to change the requirements for Act 6 Ch 1.
    Miike, what's the difference between a 3/45 and a 5/50? Why is a 1/25 fine for use when that champion is substantially weaker than a 5/50? This is a tone deaf response, the equivalent of a parent telling their kid, "because I said so that's why." I'm struggling to see a long term future for this game when you can arbitrarily make someone's roster useless. I really don't see why you're sticking to this rarity gate when you can't even logically defend its existence.
    Difference between a 3/45 and 5/50 is its upgrade potential and more importantly, difficulty of getting the 3/45.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    xNig said:

    Rodstein said:

    So by now the general consensus is that 4* bc of their synergies would make this way easier and less frustrating, so @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious when are we expected to see the 4* ban removed?


    We are not going to change the requirements for Act 6 Ch 1.
    Miike, what's the difference between a 3/45 and a 5/50? Why is a 1/25 fine for use when that champion is substantially weaker than a 5/50? This is a tone deaf response, the equivalent of a parent telling their kid, "because I said so that's why." I'm struggling to see a long term future for this game when you can arbitrarily make someone's roster useless. I really don't see why you're sticking to this rarity gate when you can't even logically defend its existence.
    Difference between a 3/45 and 5/50 is its upgrade potential and more importantly, difficulty of getting the 3/45.
    That won't matter as much when they make 5* more accessable.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,034 ★★★★★
    Might not be something people like or agree with, but it makes absolute sense when you consider what it would do if Rosters that weren't adequately developed suddenly had a major increase of high Rarity Champs. It would jump progression ahead too fast.
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,746 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

    MikeHock said:

    MikeHock said:

    I can give real examples of how 4* restrictions will cause me to suffer, since the node list has been published on reddit:
    -Biohazard, Safeguard gwenpool. My 4* iceman would melt her, but now I gotta resort to using a r2 5* nebula, my only double immune 5* (yes I know this is possible with a bleed immune but I don’t wanna throw units at it with no retreat and safeguard up)
    - Aggression Regeneration Omega red- usually my 4* vision would have this no problem, as spores stack up on him slowly. No retreat means I can’t completely avoid spore damage, so I will be throwing units at this one.
    - Tenacity killmonger- this killmonger has a 70% chance to shrug debuffs, and when he does, he regens 4% health. However, this only works when his armour is active, and this would be no problem to deal with if not for no retreat. So I gotta use my 4* medusa right? Nope.

    Other examples where I luckily have the specific counter:
    -evading moon knight, I have a 5*r4 archangel
    -fire of hades Mephisto, I have a 5*r4 quake
    - sabertooth boss, again I have archangel, but anyone without a good high level heal block champ as a 5* will struggle

    This is why people are complaining about the lack of 4*s. Im sure there are other examples I missed, and a lot of people will have to spend a lot more units or grind a lot more arena/buy fgmcs to get past these fights, when a 4* could have just been used. And this list is just 6.1.1, forget the rest of the chapter (I’m looking at those ultron and sentinel bosses that 4* Medusa probably could of shut down).

    Here is the thing about your post, while you have a 4* counter for each of these that are “God Tier” and more preferred, there are tons of other champs that could counter every one of the champs you listed.

    One thing is you only have Nebula at R2, that was your choice to keep her at R2. While Kabam did not give advance warning of the 4* restriction, it was obvious with the release of 6* that 4*’s were the new 3*’s. You relied on 4*’s due to personal choice, as it didn’t require arena grinding for 5* shards.

    There are many like me that spent the last year bringing 5*’s and focused on ranking 5*’s. The writing was on the wall that 4* days were numbered in AW and for the game. My only concerns are the 6* gates. They have not been out long enough to even consider a gate of that magnitude.

    I already finished completion of 6.1 (not exploration) with my 5* roster of Blade, Spark, Magik, Omega Red and Corvus. In fact, Corvus was my main character despite not being a great counter for most of the nodes. The only issue I will have is not being able to 100% with my current roster. So, I will have to wait.

    Most of the complaints on 4* bans are from people who are extremely impatient. They want to clear everything the day it is released. Like LOL and Variant, not everything is meant to be cleared immediately. Kabam has been stating that. Sure, you can still attempt it, but it will cost you money. That is a personal choice. Most people have enough champs to do 1 run of chapter 1. 100% will take a very diverse roster. Now you know to focus on 5* ranking (which you should have been for the past year).

    You simply were ranking on current content and not paying attention to how the game was expanding. Kabam hinted at gates and * restriction with Gwenpool Goes to the Movie. It was 100% unexpected that eventually they may do this. They want to slow down progression instead of 20-30% of the player base completing content within days and demanding more while complaining they are bored. Now they have something to challenge them and to build towards.
    “Most of the complaints on 4* bans are from people who are extremely impatient.”

    Oh really? What a ridiculous blanket statement. I am not going to pretend to speak for others , but I just want to use the heroes I’ve earned.
    You can call it ridiculous, but it is a true statement... And you are not guaranteed to use any specific champ on all content. If the restriction was on existing content your moaning would be more valid. People complained on restrictions on 5* arenas when they first released.

    This is new content with a new focus. It is intended (like Variant) to use other champs outside of your coveted “god tier” or wait until you have said champs. Don’t blame me because your are either impatient or unskilled to use other champs that are less coveted but can do the job.

    Most of the global nodes can be beat with adjusting play style. Even Korg can be beat with Original BP. Yes, there are specific champs that make content easier, but Kabam has been trying to challenge players (especially end game). They have stated they wanted people to use a more diverse roster instead of relying on a coveted few.

    It was the reason they added diversity in AW, added global nodes like bleed immune... you thought that was only for AW? It was regarding the Contest as a whole. Based on their announcement, Chapter 6 is the end of this specific story mode, and they are using the ante and trying to make it last and be a challenge.

    And just because you earned something doesn’t mean you can use it whenever and where ever you want. Kabam has made it clear, and frankly their intent on restrictions has been event if you read the release notes of content and adjustments to AW or the past year.

    Anyway, cheers and enjoy.
    “You can call it ridiculous, but it is a true statement..”

    Get back to me when you have evidence to back up such a ridiculous claim .

    Regards.
    The evidence is the countless videos from Seatin, Richtheman and Prof Hoff... comments of this thread on how people cannot complete the content without paying because they cannot use their 4*...

    The issue is the have to wait on the luck of RNG to have a team they feel comfortable with. The evidence is astounding. As Kabam Miike stated, “the content is permanent, so if you can’t attempt it now it will be there when you are ready.”

    That answer isn’t good enough for the vast majority of those complaining, as they want to clear it now and with their 4*’s. :)

    Sorry, mate!
    Lol, thanks for demonstrating that you don't know what evidence is. You seem like a decent fellow, but your OG statement is nothing but conjecture.
  • Drat32Drat32 Posts: 31
    Ever since the introduction of 6*s and the 5* featured arena, it has been obvious that 4*s were slowly getting phased out. The last 4* that I ranked to 5/50 was IWIM at the time when he came out. That was also the first 5* arena champ that I grinded for and won. That was May 2018, I have grinded and won many 5* champs since then. People want to cry and complain, but this has been the direction of the game the past year. Can’t handle Act 6 without your 4* roster for synergies? Then maybe you’re not an endgame player, ready to to tackle the content anyway. It’s not going anywhere.
  • rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 73
    My question to Kabam @Kabam Miike is. If your Act6 data is indicating that only 3/4 niche champions are capable of beating crossbones ghost/Iceman/Corvus/Omega Red what would the suggestion be to summoners whose RNG prevents them from getting these?
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 697 ★★★
    MikeHock said:

    MikeHock said:

    MikeHock said:

    I can give real examples of how 4* restrictions will cause me to suffer, since the node list has been published on reddit:
    -Biohazard, Safeguard gwenpool. My 4* iceman would melt her, but now I gotta resort to using a r2 5* nebula, my only double immune 5* (yes I know this is possible with a bleed immune but I don’t wanna throw units at it with no retreat and safeguard up)
    - Aggression Regeneration Omega red- usually my 4* vision would have this no problem, as spores stack up on him slowly. No retreat means I can’t completely avoid spore damage, so I will be throwing units at this one.
    - Tenacity killmonger- this killmonger has a 70% chance to shrug debuffs, and when he does, he regens 4% health. However, this only works when his armour is active, and this would be no problem to deal with if not for no retreat. So I gotta use my 4* medusa right? Nope.

    Other examples where I luckily have the specific counter:
    -evading moon knight, I have a 5*r4 archangel
    -fire of hades Mephisto, I have a 5*r4 quake
    - sabertooth boss, again I have archangel, but anyone without a good high level heal block champ as a 5* will struggle

    This is why people are complaining about the lack of 4*s. Im sure there are other examples I missed, and a lot of people will have to spend a lot more units or grind a lot more arena/buy fgmcs to get past these fights, when a 4* could have just been used. And this list is just 6.1.1, forget the rest of the chapter (I’m looking at those ultron and sentinel bosses that 4* Medusa probably could of shut down).

    Here is the thing about your post, while you have a 4* counter for each of these that are “God Tier” and more preferred, there are tons of other champs that could counter every one of the champs you listed.

    One thing is you only have Nebula at R2, that was your choice to keep her at R2. While Kabam did not give advance warning of the 4* restriction, it was obvious with the release of 6* that 4*’s were the new 3*’s. You relied on 4*’s due to personal choice, as it didn’t require arena grinding for 5* shards.

    There are many like me that spent the last year bringing 5*’s and focused on ranking 5*’s. The writing was on the wall that 4* days were numbered in AW and for the game. My only concerns are the 6* gates. They have not been out long enough to even consider a gate of that magnitude.

    I already finished completion of 6.1 (not exploration) with my 5* roster of Blade, Spark, Magik, Omega Red and Corvus. In fact, Corvus was my main character despite not being a great counter for most of the nodes. The only issue I will have is not being able to 100% with my current roster. So, I will have to wait.

    Most of the complaints on 4* bans are from people who are extremely impatient. They want to clear everything the day it is released. Like LOL and Variant, not everything is meant to be cleared immediately. Kabam has been stating that. Sure, you can still attempt it, but it will cost you money. That is a personal choice. Most people have enough champs to do 1 run of chapter 1. 100% will take a very diverse roster. Now you know to focus on 5* ranking (which you should have been for the past year).

    You simply were ranking on current content and not paying attention to how the game was expanding. Kabam hinted at gates and * restriction with Gwenpool Goes to the Movie. It was 100% unexpected that eventually they may do this. They want to slow down progression instead of 20-30% of the player base completing content within days and demanding more while complaining they are bored. Now they have something to challenge them and to build towards.
    “Most of the complaints on 4* bans are from people who are extremely impatient.”

    Oh really? What a ridiculous blanket statement. I am not going to pretend to speak for others , but I just want to use the heroes I’ve earned.
    You can call it ridiculous, but it is a true statement... And you are not guaranteed to use any specific champ on all content. If the restriction was on existing content your moaning would be more valid. People complained on restrictions on 5* arenas when they first released.

    This is new content with a new focus. It is intended (like Variant) to use other champs outside of your coveted “god tier” or wait until you have said champs. Don’t blame me because your are either impatient or unskilled to use other champs that are less coveted but can do the job.

    Most of the global nodes can be beat with adjusting play style. Even Korg can be beat with Original BP. Yes, there are specific champs that make content easier, but Kabam has been trying to challenge players (especially end game). They have stated they wanted people to use a more diverse roster instead of relying on a coveted few.

    It was the reason they added diversity in AW, added global nodes like bleed immune... you thought that was only for AW? It was regarding the Contest as a whole. Based on their announcement, Chapter 6 is the end of this specific story mode, and they are using the ante and trying to make it last and be a challenge.

    And just because you earned something doesn’t mean you can use it whenever and where ever you want. Kabam has made it clear, and frankly their intent on restrictions has been event if you read the release notes of content and adjustments to AW or the past year.

    Anyway, cheers and enjoy.
    “You can call it ridiculous, but it is a true statement..”

    Get back to me when you have evidence to back up such a ridiculous claim .

    Regards.
    The evidence is the countless videos from Seatin, Richtheman and Prof Hoff... comments of this thread on how people cannot complete the content without paying because they cannot use their 4*...

    The issue is the have to wait on the luck of RNG to have a team they feel comfortable with. The evidence is astounding. As Kabam Miike stated, “the content is permanent, so if you can’t attempt it now it will be there when you are ready.”

    That answer isn’t good enough for the vast majority of those complaining, as they want to clear it now and with their 4*’s. :)

    Sorry, mate!
    Lol, thanks for demonstrating that you don't know what evidence is. You seem like a decent fellow, but your OG statement is nothing but conjecture.
    That is your opinion. Keep only accepting facts that meet your perception-bias. You obviously haven’t read all the posts saying that their synergies require 4* or that they have a specific counter that is a 4*.

    The alternative is to wait and keep playing until they get the 5*. That my friend is the evidence. Their complaints are not have immediate access with their pre-existing 4*. Which is exercising their impatience on wait.

    Even if it is to make the Act cheaper on units... it is called being patient. Demanding or complaining about the 4* gate comes from a position of the instant gratification culture of entitlement. Being F2P does not entitle you access to content. Otherwise, why do we have gates that require levels of your account?

    Kabam stated years ago that they made no plans of raising to level 70 (or releasing more mastery points). This limits them as to how they can gate content to force player to wait. You are unwilling to accept these facts because it is against your position (is perception-bias).

    Realize, that I don’t have all the 5* God Champs to make Act 6 easier as well. The only difference is I accept the challenges Kabam presented.
  • rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 73
    I suggested it in another chat that it could have been limited to only 1 4*. That way you can choose 1 helpful synergy or 1 helpful champ to help with a roadblock champ to fill a gap in your 5/6* roster
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 697 ★★★
    @AgentMZ is 1,500 most of the community? It may be the most voices on the forums, watchers of the CCP channels, and such. But there are 10’s of thousands playing the game. Many that are leisure players that may not have even cleared Act 3 or 4.

    I introduced a few new people to the game weeks ago. They love the game and don’t understand the big uproar. It was a major deviation from previous gating, and why the mid to end game players are so vocal.

    I want to 100% Act 6 and Variant... but I am patient enough to wait until I have the best counters. I did my initial completion of it in order to get the badge, and the 5-6* restriction did impact my decision of champs. I had to pick lanes that best suited my roster.

    Since I started playing back in late 2015/early 2016... I always stuck to the basic arena grinding for 4*’s, and won the 4* on every attempt save 5-6. When 5* arena’s came out, I grinded for the 5* shards and never looked back.

    I also have only opened 9 featured 5* (the recent Blade). I always stuck to basic 5* crystals, as I was going for champ diversity over a specific champ. I know a lot of people who only due the featured, but the current format of the featured is really watered down. I wanted as many 5* as possible and would get 3 chances at a 5* versus 2 on the featured. This along with a good 4* roster feed my shards to get more 5* and dup more often and generate 6* shards faster than my alliance mates and most players.

    Most of my spending is on rank up materials because I never had a roster until the past few months to be in a top tier alliance (I stick to Gold 1 to keep cost down). This allowed me to not be as impacted by the gate, though I understand most of the voices that are upset.

    The main thing is I had to utilize patience for 4 years... some may not have experienced that because they always went for the featured and wouldn’t grind arenas. That puts them at the mercy of RNG or paying. Technically, I was at the mercy of RNG, but I worked to allow me more opportunires over time to be at my present state.

    I know it sucks for most, but it is what it is. Even with the rating bombing, even with the complaints... Kabam said they are not removing the restriction. I can only advise to exercise patience and grind it out.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 348
    I’ve been playing since almost the beginning maybe not from the very start.

    I would like to point a couple things out.

    1. Act 6.1 is not extremely hard to get completion. Multiple paths for each section so you can find a path that works for your champs.

    2. You could get through it with a decent 5/50 roster. (Some extra units etc.)

    3. I have spent money on the game but not a lot at all. (I have a decent roster so the people who are saying you have to have great RNG to complete act 6 is flat wrong) there are plenty of counters to the different bosses even CB.

    4. I have seen the need for 1 specific champ more in monthly EQ then I have in this content... at least for completion

    5. Most importantly I support the gate because it will keep some people from doing the content. Mostly people who are hung up on the gate rather than trying the content. (This works good for me since I will be getting better rewards then they will and hopefully get an edge up on those who doesn’t want to tackle the content until they pull 3/4 god tier and have them fully ranked.
  • rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 73
    DarthHaas said:

    I’ve been playing since almost the beginning maybe not from the very start.

    I would like to point a couple things out.

    1. Act 6.1 is not extremely hard to get completion. Multiple paths for each section so you can find a path that works for your champs.

    2. You could get through it with a decent 5/50 roster. (Some extra units etc.)

    3. I have spent money on the game but not a lot at all. (I have a decent roster so the people who are saying you have to have great RNG to complete act 6 is flat wrong) there are plenty of counters to the different bosses even CB.

    4. I have seen the need for 1 specific champ more in monthly EQ then I have in this content... at least for completion

    5. Most importantly I support the gate because it will keep some people from doing the content. Mostly people who are hung up on the gate rather than trying the content. (This works good for me since I will be getting better rewards then they will and hopefully get an edge up on those who doesn’t want to tackle the content until they pull 3/4 god tier and have them fully ranked.

    Plenty of counter to crossbones. Outside of Aegon/Ghost/iceman/Corvus what are they?

    If you don’t have the luck to pull the above then the great RNG complaint is valid

    YouTube is normally full of videos after new content hits on how to beat bosses that are a pain. In the case of crossbones there are 3 videos. Ghost/iceman and Aegon
Sign In or Register to comment.