**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Mistakenly sold 2 four-star champions

I have mistakenly sold 2 of my 4* champs (Howard the duck and Groot). While checking info, it stucked and it selects the sold champions. Anyway it's a mistake. I'm requesting kabam to give those champs.

Comments

  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    Open a Support Ticket using the Gear Icon in the game.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    edited August 2017
    There are more steps involved to sell a champ than just selecting sell. Once you click sell gou get a pop up "you are about to sell a champion". You need to click okay then it takes you to the screen that shows you what you would receive for selling them. You need to click sell again. You have to click 3 different buttons on 3 different screens to sell. You "accidentally" managed to sell 2? I take it you didn't get the 5* you were looking for?
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    0e5aimhp9kqh.png

    You hit sell instead of info. It happens.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    yyvlhbo4jpmb.png

    But then you get this pop-up.
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    edited August 2017
    a6dcc9fl76hk.png

    Even if you accidentally hit continue on the pop up you still have this.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Ja55 wrote: »
    0e5aimhp9kqh.png

    You hit sell instead of info. It happens.

    Three times?
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Ja55 wrote: »
    0e5aimhp9kqh.png

    You hit sell instead of info. It happens.

    Three times?

    I'm saying he is full of it.
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Ja55 wrote: »
    There are more steps involved to sell a champ than just selecting sell. Once you click sell gou get a pop up "you are about to sell a champion". You need to click okay then it takes you to the screen that shows you what you would receive for selling them. You need to click sell again. You have to click 3 different buttons on 3 different screens to sell. You "accidentally" managed to sell 2? I take it you didn't get the 5* you were looking for?

    Seems like he need to have 10 times confirmation before he can sell champs or upgrade champs as well.

    Cause i sense he will request a rank down tickets cause he accidentally rank up a champ that not he wanted and he need the t4cc back
  • Options
    WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    I have mistakenly sold 2 of my 4* champs (Howard the duck and Groot). While checking info, it stucked and it selects the sold champions. Anyway it's a mistake. I'm requesting kabam to give those champs.

    Prepare for the thread to be closed, so you will have to contact Support, who won't help at all. Then you'll get upset that Support wouldn't help, so you'll come to the forums and rant about them, which will also be closed for breaking forums rules. Ah, the circle of life.

    I hope this doesn't happen to you. I've seen it occur many times, though. Good luck. And in the future, don't blindly push buttons while on your info screen. It's kinda hard to believe you accidentally sold two champs like that, but good luck.
Sign In or Register to comment.