**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance, preferably map 4/5 AQ

Don't know how to calculate my prestige
but my hero rating is 75k
I know it is low but I want to improve.
Cooperative:Friendly:No drama :Me

Comments

• Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Do you have line? Add archangel442... let’s talk
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    NYXnaman said:

Hi NYXnaman. We have a sister alliance [Dos34] that have several available spots and would welcome you. We are looking for active, no drama players of all skills level and currently our AQ is played with Map 2 in 2 BGs as many of our recent recruits are still new to the game. You can help us and grow with us as we get stronger, we should be able to do more advanced AQ maps. The alliance is AQ focused. No donations. No event minimums. Telegram is used as communication app. If you have any questions or would like to join us, please contact Fost Army in-game. That is his IGN. I can also answer any questions that you may have. I run the main alliance and my IGN is gladiator2014.
  • NYXnamanNYXnaman Posts: 14

NYXnaman said:

Hi NYXnaman. We have a sister alliance [Dos34] that have several available spots and would welcome you. We are looking for active, no drama players of all skills level and currently our AQ is played with Map 2 in 2 BGs as many of our recent recruits are still new to the game. You can help us and grow with us as we get stronger, we should be able to do more advanced AQ maps. The alliance is AQ focused. No donations. No event minimums. Telegram is used as communication app. If you have any questions or would like to join us, please contact Fost Army in-game. That is his IGN. I can also answer any questions that you may have. I run the main alliance and my IGN is gladiator2014.
    I have line. Can u contact me there my ID is NYXnaman