**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Alliance Wars Matchmaking System & Season 8 Details

1293031323335»

Comments

• cab55cab55 Posts: 34
    We neither got the points for the first war. Already sent a ticket.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    MaatMan said:

DNA3000 said:

MaatMan said:

Why is this war t7
    We are t6 and the other ally war rating shows they are too.
    This must be related to mussing the win bonus last war

This seemed to happen to us as well. 1839 fighting 1831, but the war happened at tier 7. Both of us should have been in tier 6 I believe with those ratings. I'm not sure if has anything to do with the first war's scoring being screwed up, or some other match making algorithm error. Since it now seems clear the game is matching alliances within "buckets" of different rating, it is possible the game is also independently setting the map tier separately from picking the alliances to fight on it and screwing up that calculation as well.
    Well i our opponent at 1832 told us they were in t6 so it should have been t6 rewards.
    It seems like a lot have been affected by this.
    My biggest issue is the multiplier and difference in season points.
    Why has this not been addressed my alliance has lost out on at least the past three AW in a row.

We keep getting a multiplier that is at least one below where we are fighting.

I am just thankful I am not in one of the higher tiers where the multiplier really makes a difference.

Not sure why I haven’t seen more complaints about this from other people.

• Not sure how matching works but my alliance has been getting matched with much stronger opponents and getting our butts whipped every war. Likely will stop playing them as just too demoralizing. Past setup at least found a 500 win rate.
  • Yohanbark420Yohanbark420 Posts: 92
    Nice "NEW SYSTEM " you got here.. we keep getting matched up with ally 2-4 mil stronger then us. Great system to keep wars fair and even.? NOOOOOOOOT!
  • PokePoke Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike Any chance Kabam can remove the 5 war participation requirement from season 8 rewards? I’m in a semi-retired alliance where we takes turns running Battlegroups and the enlistment/matchmaking timelines were very confusing and too long between wars. Most of us thought we left enough time to get all wars in but see because of the new delays in matchmaking that we did not.
  • LordvanalukarLordvanalukar Posts: 103
    Does Syn Work jet?
  • MommaKiller1MommaKiller1 Posts: 25
    Later start times for war would be nice we have to be up at 5 am for the start and finish. Maybe an HR or 2 later be better for au and NZ alliance time zone
  • _Supra954_Supra954 Posts: 16
    Has there been any progress on letting alliances choose their war start times ?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rabanga said:

I think Kabam has moved passed that and decided that what we want doesn't matter.

you hvae a choice, you can either have fairer matches or get to pick your start time. The community wants both, but only one is possible.
  • MommaKiller1MommaKiller1 Posts: 25
    I'm thinking of running AQ only untill they change it back to alliances choosing the times. If majority did that kabam might reconsider.