**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is X23 worth getting a 5star crystal shot or should I wait till november

Carlos00712Carlos00712 Posts: 5
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
My first 5 star and when is she officially in the 5 star crystal

Is X23 worth getting a 5star crystal shot or should I wait till november 40 votes

Wait
32%
TripleD_Fenrir4thYellowFlashNyaleTKalFireballs57abo2aPrimmer79wSWeaponXSpiritProtocol8051TheMageHunterMiniKnight321Anonymous346 13 votes
Go for it
67%
LagmelongtimeGamerVavasourZeke_the_XbotYelin547DarkestDestroyerA_Noob_Is1Murd3R_KiTT3nSpity68Deadbyrd9TheManMythLegendNikskiniHell_GoliathDK1825HQ101Ghost_BlaZeWrongmessCmbk96F4k3_GaM3r 27 votes

Comments

• Yo who's on rn
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Go for it
    X-23 is incredible as a 4*. A 5* would be amazing!

Best thing is if they are immune to bleed she can stack cruelty and still do insane damage
  • 4thYellowFlash4thYellowFlash Posts: 28
    Wait
    This is a time where waiting is better
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    It depends on you. X-23 is a solid damage dealer who doesn't need to be awakened. If you do want her this is the only time where you would have he highest chance to obtain her. The only reason you would wait is if you wanted a different champion who gets released later on.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Either way...you will get to enjoy a 5* LC or HB. Not sure if it REALLY matters.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You can wait however that does not mean you wont get mighty she hulk.
  • Go for it
    The pool to get x23 is smaller than the November pool, if you really want to get x23 then you should go for it.