**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War match making and placement

I need a little information on how this current war seasons placement is done
Because of this current set up my alliance has had problems with placement and attacking times because of this current set up. If match making starts at 3 pm est but we don’t get a match until 7pm est, how is that 24 hours for each phase? Taking in consideration of the multiple time zones in my alliance this is a very big issue as attack phase and placement at times is 3 and 4 in the morning. Soo I need a little more information on optimal times so I can better coordinate with my alliance

Comments

• muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    edited March 2019
    I need a little information on how this current war seasons placement is done
    Because of this current set up my alliance has had problems with placement and attacking times. With this current set up. If match making starts at 3 pm est but we don’t get a match until 7pm est, how is that 24 hours for each phase? Taking in consideration of the multiple time zones in my alliance this is a very big issue as attack phase and placement at times is 3 and 4 in the morning. Soo I need a little more information on optimal times so I can better coordinate with my alliance
  • First, you got the wrong time zone for 3 and 7. It's 3pm Pacific (6pm Eastern) for when matchmaking starts (need to Enlist before then). Scheduled to potentially last up to 4 hours, but typically matches being found within 1 hour.

And then it is always just 20 hours FROM WHEN MATCH IS FOUND until you begin Attack. And then Attack goes full 24 hrs. So Defense Placement is only 20 hours long.

For example (EST Daylight time). Matchmaking starts 6pm, match found at 6:45pm, defense placement starts, then next day at 2:45pm your Attack starts and lasts 24 hrs.
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Fair enough thank you for your reply
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    its not.
    4 hours matching
    20 hours defense
    24 hours attack.

exactly wat they said well before these changes happened.
    exactly how it has been for all of season 8 and a few weeks before.

attack is always 24 hrs.
    placement is always 20 hours.