**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Replay Option for Story Quests Already Completed/Explored

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
Can we get a replay option for Story Quests we've already completed/explored? I had been planning to attempt an Act 6.1 Legends Run and accidentally entered 6.1.1 after finishing a run of 5.1.1 for the Alliance Completion Event because players are required to return to the Story Act Menu after finishing a quest in a Story Act they've already completed/explored. Act 5 has been the default Story Quest Menu choice for nearly 2 years, because of this my attempt for an Act 6.1 Legends Run is likely over unless MCOC Support is able to explain my situation to the Game Team. A replay option being available for Story Act Quests we've already completed/explored would both prevent future instances of situations like this and make it easier for players to use energy towards the Alliance Completion Event. Thank you for reading this post.

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    You might be allowed to send a ticket in explaining the situation, and then start at %0 again in act 6. If you have already started, Kabam might give you some leeway and delete your progress. From there, I suggest doing your legends run, timing it honestly, and sending it back to Kabam to see if you are eligible/broke previous records submitted
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    MrBanks said:

You might be allowed to send a ticket in explaining the situation, and then start at %0 again in act 6. If you have already started, Kabam might give you some leeway and delete your progress. From there, I suggest doing your legends run, timing it honestly, and sending it back to Kabam to see if you are eligible/broke previous records submitted

@MrBanks Thanks for the advice. Although it's against forum rules to show communications with support, they were able to confirm I immediately excited 6.1.1 after entering the quest by mistake. Players have been able to receive AW Seasons rewards both last and this season even though they were kicked from their alliance before the season ended. Resetting a legends timer doesn't seem like much more work than that. Whatever happens with my situation a replay option for story act quests would prevent other players from making the mistake I did.