**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done in Mcoc?

Comments

• liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    edited March 2019
    Oh, and, as if to add insult to injury, I had 9 rank 4 4 stars, sad enough seeing them go, but it gets worse. One was a spider Gwen, and I had a 330 gamora, she hulk, AND electro. I have yet to pull any of those champs again. I also had a 440 archangel unawakened. 3 months ago I got a mutant awakening gem, I still do not have an archangel to use it on.

Every month that goes by I still feel a seething hatred toward myself and this game. It’s truly... amazing that I am still playing. These days the only thing that keeps me going is a r5 domino 4star. Feels bad man. Because of my history with the game I will never have the drive I once had, it’s just an exercise in embarrassment and shame to log in for the daily crystals.
  • liquidkarmaliquidkarma Posts: 80
    And yes, I am very fun at parties. /s
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    I sold the first 4* star I got.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    While we're on the subject, anyone accidentally click on a Pop-Up? Been there. Lol.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

While we're on the subject, anyone accidentally click on a Pop-Up? Been there. Lol.

Yeah me. I bought the Cosmic rank up offer because I thought it was an Alpha deal...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Spending units on crystals. Wish I used them on mastery cores instead.
  • Will43Will43 Posts: 7
    Using a 4* generic awakening gem on superior iron man
    Will43 said:

Using a 4* generic awakening gem on superior iron man

I actually did that. This wasn't too long ago, actually. I had yet to Dup him and I thought, why not?
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Spending units on crystals
  • StucatStucat Posts: 26
    Using an awakening gem on 5* Blue Cyclops from 12.0 compensation
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Agent Venom r4
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Sold 4* Ronan...
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Waiting so long to leave an alliance I’d outgrown. 6 of us finally left and our progression skyrocketed.
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    R4ing my yondu
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    I r4'd my Goldpool.....

I sold the first 4* star I got.

I sell rocket every time I get him, I can't stand him in game. No regerts
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Gave my phone to my 5 year old nephew while out for dinner to keep him quiet . He sold my first 2 t5 class catalysts ( mystic) they were the only ones I had and was well on my way to a 3rd . Set me back months but he was so proud of the gold he got for me. This was about 3 years ago when resources were a lot harder to come by.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Continued to play, it's a mistake I make daily.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Pay to play
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Accidentally buying 4* unstoppable colossus
    PaytoPlay said:

Pay to play

Name checks out. XD
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Grind for Dungeon crystals. After pulling Khan and Xbones I decided it was time to move on.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Used a generic awakening gem on Phoenix post 12.0. Then maxing out Drax, using a Cosmic awakening on him, and never using him again. Also, R3'ing a 4* Iron Man, and then selling him immediately after.

I've been described as the "genius" in several D&D groups.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Maxed out my 3* Hulkbuster
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I sold 4* storm for my first 5* and pulled storm then sold 4* Hawkeye for my second 5* and it was Hawkeye

Grind for Dungeon crystals. After pulling Khan and Xbones I decided it was time to move on.

Boney is often my war mvp
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    Alpha07 said:

Probably spending an good portion of my units to get Act 6 Crossbones down because I didn't have any decent counter.

Ice man is the way to go