**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the most idiotic thing you have ever done in Mcoc?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Selling the carb core we got as compensation for the 12.0 mishap thinking it was the cosmic mastery core.
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    Spend so many units on premium hero crystals because I pulled a 4* Quake when I got the one for joining an alliance.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Spent units on Premium Crystals.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Bought $200 in in offers to get a 5* AG. Got cosmic and awakened Symbiote Spidey. Not too long later I duped him the day before 6* shards were released.

Not that it really matters now, I have 2 more cosmic gems in the stash and no one worth them.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★

Using a 4* generic on Kamala Khan.

I would pity you... if i didn't do the exact same thing a couple years ago
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Spending 2000 units to try and get 4* blade and getting nothing but 2* and 3* champs. Also selling my 1* spiderman I remember doing it like a few weeks after I started playing cause I didn't like him for some reason and I still regret it cause I'll never get him back.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Selling all my 4*s but mephisto only to open juggernaut as my first 5*
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Spending money
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Generic on dd Netflix after 12.0

Same here
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Selling my champs on my first account lol
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Played the game as long as i have.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Clydania said:

Bought those 2* crystals back in 2015

Love my 2 stars 😬🤙
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Used my 5 star science Awakening gem on yellow jacket by accident 😭🔫.

I was supposed to use it on void but then I duped him a week later anyway 😁
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    My most stupid moment? Well I need to give a tiny bit of backstory here...
    So basically this was back when I was around... I dunno 15 years old? And my dad and my sister were also playing the game at the time.
    So we had made an alliance together. Open alliance, anyone can join, communication only in-game. Mistake number 1.
    And we were doing I think it was either map 1 or map 2. And this was back when Kang was the final AQ boss.
    Now get this. Dad had said he would get on 'soon', so probably half an hour after he'd said that at most. But my sister and I were really impatient.
    uh... my sister and I decided we'd alternate porting into the boss, wasting a fair chunk of units on team revives, and chipped down the boss all by ourselves. DESPITE THE FACT THAT DAD HAD SAID HE'D GET ON MERE MINUTES LATER.
    Yeah I was stupid back then. (oh yeah and I was spending most of my units on PHCs back then, until dad said it was better to spend them on mastery cores. Dads are smart. Listen to them.) But here we are today.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Spending units on featured crystals and getting kabamed 😐
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I used a 5* Science AG on Hulk before I finished Act 4
  • yodudesyodudes Posts: 6
    Using my 3 free stony mastery cores to refresh my arena cooldown champs lol back then u could do that
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I supppse I could add waiting so long to work on Storymode and becoming Uncollected because I was too focused on the Arena and EQ. Could have done that long ago. Lol. Didn't do it until the end of last year, and it really didn't take as much effort as I thought.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    Spending real money for this game.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

I supppse I could add waiting so long to work on Storymode and becoming Uncollected because I was too focused on the Arena and EQ. Could have done that long ago. Lol. Didn't do it until the end of last year, and it really didn't take as much effort as I thought.

Same for me...

Same for me...
    I suppose I wouldn't call that idiotic so much, more what I enjoy doing most in the game. What I was missing out on was pretty idiotic though. Lol.
  • abhi7215abhi7215 Posts: 23
    It was way back when i was doing RoL. After a lot of struggle I reached wolverine only to realize i brought my 2* guilly instead of 3* guilly . Tried my luck with the 2* but i had to quit the whole thing and restart it.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Dungeons
    I like Dungeons. I just wish it wasn't so slow to build Shards. Takes so much time.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    1. My first 4* was SW. Thought she isn't good at all. Had an 4* generic gem. Used it on 4* unduped Miles Morales later thinking he is the best lol.☹

2. Not purchasing mastery cores, did not unlock parry mastery.😔

This happened when i was a beginner in the game and did not know even about a mcoc tier list😂😂
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    I thought Doctor Strange was a good option to awaken after 12.0 compensation.... biggest mistake I’ve ever made.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116

Using a 4* generic on Kamala Khan.

Ouch!
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    spent 800k loyalty for 5 star UC
  • Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    Solswerd said:

First couple of weeks I thought VS. was live opponents...

Me too.