**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is your Stand Out Moment of the past 4 years of MCoC?

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
I'll start this off

My stand out moment has to be the Ant Man arena with Pym Particles, that was a refreshing take on arena.

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I think it was this weeks kingpin eq boss, since kabam succeeded in making it really fun and intersctive. Another memorable moment was when I pulled Stark spidey as the first 4* after I started taking the game seriously (probably third or fourth in total)
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Beating ROL for my first time felt so accomplishing.
    I grew as a player and progressed faster than I ever had in a single month.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I gotta go with when I was testing Aegon and farming RoL for pots and accidentally finished it without realizing I'd made it that far
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Joining my current alliance. Perfect fit, run by a super organized yet low pressure player. Lots of fun members. Completely changed my experience in this game.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Hard to remember them all but mine in the last year would be play testing LOL for fun and making it to MS Marvel with 0 deaths and 0 boosts and deciding to just keep going for first time through easy path. Made out really well on the pass.

All time though is hard to pick from the years. ROL when it was still an hard(4* r4 SW pre 12.0 got that done for me), Act 4 first pass when I only had 1 r4 4* and it was YJ. Act V uncollected before uncollected was a thing and all we knew was grandmasters favor(I remember getting nothing at first and being so disappointed).
  • Options
    Carlos2504Carlos2504 Posts: 37
    My 1st LOL path, saved up for months, 3000 units and a ton of revives... cleared it with 15 single revives which I wasn't expecting
  • Options
    BlackGoatBlackGoat Posts: 11
    The day I drew a featured 5* crystal from a rift.
    Sadly it pulled a Thor Ragnarok, but the fact the rift actually gave me something good was a highlight.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    my 2 year "vacation" from the game .. :)
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Soloing a 5/65 hype boss on AW with a scarlet witch and ending at max health
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Beating the collector and finishing rol
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Duping 5star hulkbuster for second time
  • Options
    Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    When Kabam admitted their mistake - sort off- and gave out compensation (v.12.0). Kinda wished they would listen to the player base more often after v.12.0 though (not all our requests are rank down tickets).

But, having said that..

Kabam has made some awesome things;
    - shards
    - that one time-Thanos (gauntlet) event (one lane and a challenging boss that is not beefed up by lazy design i.e; biohazard nodes et al)
    - EQs like the intel quest, the uncollected difficulty, "uncollected" and "Cavalier" upgrade (whats with 3*s in the cavalier crystals though, even 4* ain't worth much at the point of the game when u are a "Cavalier")
    - Alliances and Alliance based gameplay (AW and AQ).
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Pulling ghost as a 5 star the day she was available, at first I didn't know a thing about her lol
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited March 2019
    Started a new account and getting a Omega red, Proxima midnight and symbiote supreme as my first 10 12* in one month and getting 12* in 22 days
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited March 2019
    pre-12.0 because the worst was the crushing post 12.0 debacle.....this game still hasn't recovered from it
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378

Pulling ghost as a 5 star the day she was available, at first I didn't know a thing about her lol

and then they silently nerfed her and all of your money and items went into ghost for nothing
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    when i got 5* starlord for my first 5* crystal. then spiderman se 5* for my 2nd one. and then for the gwenpool crystal i duplicated starlord. could not believe it.

after duplicating starlord, i tried RoL just for fun and i actually ended up completing it
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Beating ROL WS for the first time, then completing ROL.

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Infinity gauntlet Thanos, for me.

(And looking back, don't cha just love the IMIW tease there...)
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Getting 2 4* awakened (SW and SL) n a new Dr. strange !!! Straight after 12.0.
    Coming back to game after few months and getting blade (4*) in 1st featured crystals crystals i opened.
    Man those were the days even 4* were so fun to get and gave a smile of happiness
    . Now even 6* ghost doesnt make me happy. I thrived on every content (act5 100%,labyrinth completion,rttl,etc) but variant has brought me back to the quitting line. Such BS it doesnt even feel worth while to get 100% explorations,i do one path and that makes me want to quit this game!!!still no where near to ch1 100%!! Atleast i got completion on it luckily or it would b a total waste
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    12.0 update. The day I nuked my 410k account. Sold everything I could and walked away for 18 months. Came back and built back up. But now I play way more chill. All of Kabam's screw ups dont bother me. I expect them now.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I'll add a second standout moment in my opinion

Infinity War Thanos

The boss was so engaging as a Fight. The scenes were awesome and the Aspect buffs were challenging but manageable
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

Infinity gauntlet Thanos, for me.

(And looking back, don't cha just love the IMIW tease there...)

I just now noticed thanos was missing three infinity stones
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 706 ★★★
    First rank 5 4* champs, 100% first master EQ, becoming Uncollected.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    One shotting the Thanos Bosses with their stones. Very fun fights