**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation for people getting 2-3 AQ rewards?

12346»

Comments

• Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    edited March 2019
    Wtf so many People got Double or triple Time, AW, AQ or SA rewards and you dont do any for this? The other people get nothing?

Wow you guys are so bad
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I don't know why I am so surprised, we didn't get our rewards for act 1-4, we aren't allowed to take our 4* in act 6, people still haven't received their refund for the catalyst offer and now this, I'm lost for words...
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Kabam, I don't agree doing nothing is the answer. If it's ok to gain from glitches, that's what people will go for.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    peasant said:

Kabam, I don't agree doing nothing is the answer. If it's ok to gain from glitches, that's what people will go for.

They have stated multiple times that it is not allowed, but these people are keeping those prizes... Each day I lose more of the little faith I have in this company...
This discussion has been closed.