**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Live Tracker

Hey guys I’ve seen this in several different games and honestly I think it not only would it help players but it would also make you more money.
A live tracker of arena ranking would be amazing. Cause hey, if I want a champ and I see I’m in 160th place you better believe I’m dropping units to try and get over that 150 threshold, and then that guy is doing the same. I don’t need to know who is in what position all the way to the top, just helps to know where I personally am. Even if it only refreshed every 10-30 minutes it would be beneficial in my eyes.

People than could make the decisions, hey do I think I can push to make this work, or should I back off and hit the other arenas. Some people might hate his idea cause it will move up arena scores overall, but I think it would be a big quality of life improvement.

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    that would cause kabam to lose money off those who pay units to refresh 6 stars
  • MerekMerek Posts: 10
    DemitriM said:

that would cause kabam to lose money off those who pay units to refresh 6 stars

How? Sure maybe some of the people that were not close anyways but I would burn more units refreshing if I knew I was close or if I was trying to hold my position.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    @Merek funnily enough I thought about this idea for a video , I do see @DemitriM 's point about it being a money maker for kabam based on the guess work always urging players to spend to get the champ. However I personally would like the idea of it.
  • MerekMerek Posts: 10

@Merek funnily enough I thought about this idea for a video , I do see @DemitriM 's point about it being a money maker for kabam based on the guess work always urging players to spend to get the champ. However I personally would like the idea of it.

Dude! What’s up Rich! I can definitely see both sides! I’d love to see a video of your take on this.
  • MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    It would also be nice if they just made the basic champ a milestone. Even if it was high up there, I think it would encourage players to rank up more of their champs to help with the grind. Just a thought.