**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Nick Fury from Full Clearance Crystals

Has anyone pulled him? I've watched a few videos (Seatin for instance) and I've opened quite a few crystals around 50, some quick open, some slow and I haven't seen a 5* Nick Fury yet. I'm not saying he hasn't been seen at all, just it seems compared to other crystals in the past; there is a MUCH smaller chance. I may be paranoid, but on the other hand...just wanted to get people's opinions. I have the 3* and the 4* just fyi.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It would be the same as any other Featured. Not sure who has pulled him yet.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    COW got it
  • Like I said, I was being a little paranoid. I rewatched my own crystal and I didn't see one in the 23ish roulette I opened.
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202

• UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    He xists.. And trust me you don't have to open 100 to get him..
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Synergy good him and bleed ability. But overall a meh champ especially when LMD is destroyed only good thing bout it is NF regaining health but goes stun immune at the same still exposed to being bleed on top of the self inflicted poison.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    The main boss we are up against in war right now has a 4/55 sig 110 Nick Fury
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    There is a YouTuber called COWhale or COW. He promised us this year that he will do a 5 star rank up and gameplay video for each new champ released. The nick video was released not to long ago.
  • DonutCopDonutCop Posts: 2
    I opened ten and got him and Cpt. Marvel