**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Updated war season rewards

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Besides adding 1/25th of a t5b into Gold 1 war rewards, war rewards have remained static for most of us. Given that a war season (with average break) lasts 6 weeks, gold 1 will result in an extra t5b every 3 years (150 weeks).

It currently yields 4500 t2a for the time period, which I can get for 400 glory and a top-1200 placement in AQ.

War is supppsed to be the most competitive environment in the game. Kabam has done a great job at the start of 2019 adjusting the meta to make 4/55s more common, but war season rewards have been left in the dust.

Considering that 100% of the monthly EQ is worth 9,000 t5b, it seems like a 6-week war season could easily yield 6,000 in gold 1 and 3,000 in gold 2. Even if you bumped the t2a to 12,000 in gold 1, you’re basically matching what a single glory purchase gets you each AQ cycle over the same six weeks. Just something to consider.

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I almost don't want them to increase war rewards. This season of not caring at all about AW has been the best since they added AW seasons.
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102

I almost don't want them to increase war rewards. This season of not caring at all about AW has been the best since they added AW seasons.

I agree. My current alliance only runs aq and if I have to run war again I’ll likely just quit or play solo.