**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* to take to R4 and why...

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Want to get some community thoughts on which champ to take to R4. Things to consider:

* LoL already done 100%
* Completed Act 6.1 and did a few more runs of each board, might want a champ to help fully explore
* My top champs are 5/65 max sig Void, Blade, Medusa and Domino. Also have a 5/65 Sig 101 Darkhawk and an unduped 6* R2 CapIW
* I have R4 Spark and Ghost Rider for Blade, R4 Rulk and R3 Masacre for Domino, R4 Thor Rag and R4 Korg to go with GHulk, R3 OG Spidey/Carnage/Venom the Duck for Venom and I also have R3 Killmonger to pair with Void and 6* Winter Soldier for that threesome to attack with (I provide this info to consider for who I have available on my team).

Which 5* to take to R4 and why... 25 votes

Aegon
52%
Lvernon15Kennadoaxelelf_1WabobaV1PER1987Rockypantherxdump_monkeyWill43YcatsSzaboIVCtleath_013Ægon0710Huntspyj 13 votes
Corvus
36%
YotzAnurag1606PizzabeatcrystaldsmithThe_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgpeasantKevanproGFreeToPlay_21 9 votes
Gladiator Hulk
4%
Fred_Joeity 1 vote
Venom
8%
Foxhero007Mitchell35 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Aegon
    i can read that you pretty much already completed almost everything in game, i assume you already have your go to on awa and awd, i can also see that you aren't a Legend yet, so if you really wanna get the legends run title atm, i would go with corvus and make him your next rank 5, also due to him being amazing in both AW and AQ, and to clear content fast.
    But Aegon is the future for act 6, and future content. Kabam will keep putting harder content and champs that have a massive health pools and more interactive nodes, and i can 100% guarantee you that Aegon with his versatility, will help ya on future content. you can't go wrong with any of these two.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not overly concerned with a legend title. I like Corvus a lot but I think Domino can already do a lot of what he does in heavy damage. The two I'm really leaning towards are Aegon and GHulk (Hulk for his Face Me mechanic being useful on auto-damage content). Aegon is a better champ of the two but GHulk has better synergies. Venom is really badass now and has great synergies as well.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Ægon is the future, I think he will be the longest lived 5* champ in the 6* transition as he’s arguably the best champ for punching up, we’ve already seen the devastation he does in 6.1, and how many of the challenges like the shock nodes he deals with, he just seems like the best long term option, and he’s also not bad against some aw defenders
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    He looks the coolest and that’s how you should decide how resources are used.

In all seriousness I used to think he was only a LOL champ but even for AQ, EQ, and AWA he’s pretty incredible. He does need a little ramp up but not as much as you think. His L2 bleed caps at 60 hits and if you practice chaining his heavy (getting hit but activating safeguard and combo shield) into his L2, he can do some massive damage. Pseudo immunity to debuffs at 5 and 100 hits plus true accuracy on crit at 150 makes him really well rounded with only a small amount of ramp up IMO.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Venom
    V1PER1987 said:

He looks the coolest and that’s how you should decide how resources are used.

Cooler than venom? You really think so?
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
    Ghulk can help a lot as kabam seems to be using passive damage over time more and more
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Aegon
    Ægon is amazing, especially with the dupe. You are so lucky!! :) He offers a lot and will help you with AW and AQ since you have cleared pretty much everything else.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Ægon is the future, I think he will be the longest lived 5* champ in the 6* transition as he’s arguably the best champ for punching up, we’ve already seen the devastation he does in 6.1, and how many of the challenges like the shock nodes he deals with, he just seems like the best long term option, and he’s also not bad against some aw defenders

Yeah at this point I think Aegon is the best future-proof option, especially being a Kabam created champ they might show him extra love going forward.