**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Could I make it to uncollected with these champs?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Build up you roster more. Stark spider man is the best option if you have him.
  • Okay, thank you, should I go for full exploration of act 4 then instead?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Those champs are pretty decent, but you need to rank them up. I’d say you need at least 1 rank 5 4*, and all others at least rank 4 4* if you want a chance at beating the collector. Even then, be prepared to spend from 100 to 500 units depending on your skill level.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Why don’t you just play, and go as far as you can?
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    If you’re highly skilled, 4/40s will work but IMO, you need a team of rank 5-4*s or rank 3-5*s at least. And even then I spent a ton of revives and potions plus units.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    You've got some decent champs there, but you'll probably need them at a higher rank for uncollected. You COULD do it, yes, but it will take a lot of units and likely won't be very enjoyable. I would say yes for now it would be more worthwhile for you to work on act 4 and the monthly EQ's, to both further build your roster and rank up the champs you now have.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Why don’t you just play, and go as far as you can?

It never hurts to ask beforehand to get an idea. It does cost to go in and waste energy though.
  • Thank you everybody! I'll be holding off on uncollected for now and focus on building myself up a little bit more.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Thank you everybody! I'll be holding off on uncollected for now and focus on building myself up a little bit more.

Good call. With the energy reduction to act 4, getting those t2a will help a ton.

I recently finished exploring act 5, the collector was the last quest I explored. Having ranked up champs really helped, I didn't spend a unit on him the 5 times I had to kill him. I certainly can't say that about when I first became uncollected lol