**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which class will annihilus be?

He is king of the negative zone which is in space. Plus he uses a cosmic rod as a weapon so im guessing he will be cosmic. I know he has armor like skin being an insectoid so would he possibly be a tech with crazy armor up?

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Tech
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    I should actually make this a pool thread. I would like to know what everyone think
  • StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    cosmic
  • Cosmic. But I would be ok with every other class X-D
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Cosmic
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    cosmic. Torch will be Science. they've already explained the F4 are all Science.

I hope that both Annihilus and Torch will be cosmic

I don't. I need my cosmic t4cc to r5 my corvus. I have enough science and techs to reach r4 so hoping thats what they will be.
    edited March 2019

cosmic. Torch will be Science. they've already explained the F4 are all Science.

They did? I figured they would all be science, But they will have synergies together. I wouldnt want to play with a whole team full of science. I was thinking maybe torch be cosmic, the rest science, and then doom as a tech. That would be an amazing squad.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★

They did? I figured they would all be science, But they will have synergies together. I wouldnt want to play with a whole team full of science. I was thinking maybe torch be cosmic, the rest science, and then doom as a tech. That would be an amazing squad.
    X-Men synergies are all mutant so F4 can be all science
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Logically, why would the Human Torch be Cosmic when the other 3 members of the Fantastic Four would presumably be Science?
    Well they got their powers from cosmic radiation in space so you would presume that they would be cosmic. I just hope that one would be different.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★

Well they got their powers from cosmic radiation in space so you would presume that they would be cosmic. I just hope that one would be different.

They already done explained it was a science trip. Why does no one read posts but post asking the same questions over and over lol.
    Buttehrs said:

They already done explained it was a science trip. Why does no one read posts but post asking the same questions over and over lol.
    But my post wasn't about human torch lol
    Buttehrs said:

But my post wasn't about human torch lol
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

Cosmic Radiation is science
    Power Cosmic is Cosmic

But it is inconsistent. IMO the Inhumans are a variety of mutant.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Let's not forget they have said they work with marvel when assigning class and Tags. So clearly Marvel thinks they should be science so they are science