**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game has issues, pots are for a 4 star world...and things are gonna have to change.

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
There are things in the game that have changed but way too much has stayed the same. Quite frankly, it's time for a change and unless this gets locked down I expect it to be lively. This seems close to 12.0 time.

1. Pots are still the same as they were when 4 stars were the thing. We now function in almost a 6 star world. Pots cost way too much for way too little in context. Gifted items were one way the community handled the prices which were flat too high. The fraud, etc is unacceptable. It is also unacceptable as it being noted that "Kabam was looking into" the pots size and doing nothing. This isn't a hard thing to look at or fix if you care about your client base.

2. Mastery changes are cumbersome and too expensive. You have us pay for the honor of resetting a bunch of things to change just a couple. It is annoying and way to expensive. If you run map 7 and are masters in AW it is $25 a week minimum to change things around and if you could just change what you needed to it would be maybe $5. You have to reset a whole bunch for a little. I enjoy the game, but there is nothing that is fun about resetting masteries in an unnecessarily cumbersome way and paying for the honor.

3. You want to compete in master you get to buy boost packs with things that aren't boosts in it that are utterly useless. Needs fixed and "looking into it" is not an activity. Won't even discuss how you're looking into pure skill mastery LOL.

4. You should be able to still gift within the alliance.

I don't want this added to I'd love to hear if I'm alone. I like the game. There won't be one if these changes aren't made. Every season I see more alliances break up. I think Kabam is doing an exceedingly poor job of addressing why. Personally I'd buy cavalier crystals, but resetting masteries, buying pots, getting a boost pack with things in it no one wants you have to buy with it just make me want to spend less or quit.

LINE Is filled with discussions of a player base response similar to 12.0.

Comments

• RacerXRacerX Posts: 6

• DukeGekkoDukeGekko Posts: 8
    I agree with the post. Saw many players saying that they are retiring after this season ends because it’s too hard to keep up
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    Completely agree with the point about potions. L4 Alliance potion for 6000 health heals about half the health of a maxed 4*. Still costs the same, now heals only maybe 25% of a max 5*, making it twice as expensive to heal in AW, not to mention that it's easier to hit item use cap.

As for masteries, resetting masteries and putting points in one at a time is a total chore. Should not be hard to revamp the mastery page to allow you to change setups quickly
  • MoneyheadMoneyhead Posts: 16
    Great write up rwhack! 100 percent agree, things always change to benefit Kabam and their pockets but never for us. I’m ready for retirement and completely support the community if we decide to go back to 12.0 and chill.
  • RobkidsRobkids Posts: 8
    I agree with this 100%
  • Daddylonglegs93Daddylonglegs93 Posts: 26
    Hear hear rwhack. The one major complaint I would add is that the gold economy is every bit as outdated as the potion system. "Just grind arena," everyone says. And yet the BC return per fight, and therefore the average gold return, hasn't been increased in months, maybe more. I honestly can't remember. Meanwhile we're pulling more 5*s, more 6*s, and we're expected to be able to rank them up. With what exactly?

For context, I do play arena. I won two featured 5* champs in the last three months from it. Neither of those wins netted me enough gold to take my brand new champ to even rank 3, to say nothing of anyone I might be lucky enough to pull elsewhere.
  • Wish they had access to Line chats. The disappointment has gotten to a point where most people are giving up then actually getting mad about it.

Kabam is making the game insanely expensive or time consuming and that is leading to life long alliances breaking up because no one can keep up with how many hours Kabam wants us to stay online.

There's absolutely no care to players desires. Every new update is a s*** show loaded with bugs which only affect players and nothing is ever done about it.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's been trending this way for years. I agree with all the above statements, but I'm not surprised. The AG I get from the Intel store I get will dictate what I do next.
  • Joel92598Joel92598 Posts: 81
    This is a good post and Kabam should really take a deep look at these issues and come up with a solution quickly. My biggest problem with the game right now is that potions and revives are not meant for the current meta of the game. They are still based on 3* and 4* health pools. Having these items changed to percentage based would fix this issue and would be a simple fix and would adjust the game to its current state. Also, why does it cost us to change masteries that we already paid for? Doesn’t really make sense to me.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    The LINE discussions are a good barometer. Some longstanding alliances (not mine) are about to give way and a certain YouTube alliance had their own mini boycott in AW season...seems like they are onto something we should emulate.
  • saptarshisaptarshi Posts: 5
    Well said and precise!
  • Completely agree. The game has become to difficult to keep up with and the rewards aren’t scaled to match the effort.
  • JosueJosue Posts: 1
    I 100% agree with the above statements, you guys have gotten way to greedy. This is not first time you pull something like this, it happened with 12.0 update. I have spent a lot of time and money in this game and enjoyed playing it but you guys are making extremely hard to keep playing if there are no changes made I will probably be done playing this game.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited March 2019
    100% agree.. kabam has made a joke of everyone of outdated items

500 units to refill a 5-6* champ in AW..
  • dziurawydziurawy Posts: 6
    Game is way to much directed to pay2easierwin

Masteries with redo cost are just scam

Potions outdated

I would add "help system" is choking every 100 hits, and leave our froends grinding arena with unrefreshed heroes

Kabam please stop finding excuses, and start doing solutions
  • timmytimmy Posts: 2
    Agree, it has caused me to pretty much retire.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I agree completely. And you can trust me. I'm a Doctor.
  • Ghost2525Ghost2525 Posts: 7
    This absolutely spot on rwhack, and ties into other inconsistencies with the game and overall performance. It is clear the ivestment in proper servers or networking to support the game has not been made, as well as a constant roll out and roll back of faulty content because kabam does not properly test. The staff constanlty preaches about game progression but does not produce a path for cost reduction for in game resources that led to this fraud issue. We want to find a viable resolution for both Kabam and the community.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    What about 4loki leaving nodes for you to get 3rd spot in season 8? Why is it not listed as an issue? @rwhack any comments?
    Ghost2525 said:

This absolutely spot on rwhack, and ties into other inconsistencies with the game and overall performance. It is clear the ivestment in proper servers or networking to support the game has not been made, as well as a constant roll out and roll back of faulty content because kabam does not properly test. The staff constanlty preaches about game progression but does not produce a path for cost reduction for in game resources that led to this fraud issue. We want to find a viable resolution for both Kabam and the community.

The faulty content I’ve come to expect.

I am tired of them “looking into” obvious issues. There is a point where the pot cost, mastery change costs, and the things i outlined above kill the game. I like the game. Don’t see there being much of one without change. Part of the issue with gifted items was caused by item cost.
    edited March 2019
    Uppercut said:

What about 4loki leaving nodes for you to get 3rd spot in season 8? Why is it not listed as an issue? @rwhack any comments?

Sure. We matched an alliance the routinely left nodes up when they didn’t want to spend. They left nodes up for other alliances as well. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Nodes left up as part of scoring should be your topic-in a different thread. Go ahead and start one and see who cares.
  • MuffulesMuffules Posts: 16
    I agree
  • Try_MeTry_Me Posts: 1
    This is actually really well thought out. If Kabam pretended they cared about their community, they would update this or cut cost like they did for crystals for uncollected and cavalier.
  • Exactly why i retired...
  • Bossman7Bossman7 Posts: 7
    I completely agree! It’s becoming a chore keeping up with the game the way they have it set up. It should be fun. Kabam is sucking the fun out of the game with these tedious nuances.
    Bossman7 said:

I completely agree! It’s becoming a chore keeping up with the game the way they have it set up. It should be fun. Kabam is sucking the fun out of the game with these tedious nuances.

Insert coin is not fun. I’d rather spend on cavalier crystals than mastery resets.

Pots are just stupid with their size.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    This post is spot on. @Kabam Miike

Your team really needs to address the above post, & continuing gold issues.

Thank you
  • Lizer0119Lizer0119 Posts: 29
    I agree 100% and want to add that I believe this list was compiled by a group of top alliance leaders. I would certainly listen if it were my game.
    edited March 2019
    Lizer0119 said:

I agree 100% and want to add that I believe this list was compiled by a group of top alliance leaders. I would certainly listen if it were my game.

Yes it was. I didn’t put all of it in. Close enough. The same alliance leaders are contemplating a reaction that’s harder to ignore than a post.
  • GhostwalkerGhostwalker Posts: 8
    I fully agree with the post. Change is needed. Positive change that balances customer satisfaction with the need to line your pockets.