**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I have realized that I didn’t get any useable 5* for half of a year

2»

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Rap said:

So when one of us bemoans our roster? When 90 percent of the summoners talk smack about certain champs? How are we supposed to be thrilled to get them? Even if they are not as worthless as 90 percent of the community thinks. Hearing in the forum and from your alliance over and over! "AH! Too bad! That champ sucks!" Eventually you begin believe they suck wind yourself even if they don't.

I think this community has gotten to be very binary in how it feels about champs. They are either an amazing champ that everyone seems to be after like Corvus, Void, Domino, etc., or they're utter trash and lead to disappointment.

Don't get me wrong, there are definitely trashy champions in this game, but the list of fun, engaging, and effective mid-tier champs is much longer than most will give credit for. I'd say Rogue is near the top of that list. Regen, power control, reliable debuff shrugging, and she can even control enemy buffs to an extent. She can be SUPER useful in many areas of the game, but she's not Corvus Glaive, she's trash in the eyes of many.

Personally, I like seeing people attempting harder content with some of the less-common champs. It shows me they are really skilled and are probably enjoying playing with characters they like instead of sticking to those that are "the best".
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Lmao, it doesn’t matter what’s God tier and what’s not. Just learn how to use the champ
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Personally i know many of them are quite good...after they are awakened to a certain level...but many are pretty useless to start when unawakened...and some need to have fairly high sigs to reach their true potential. But there are too many of those "sleeper" champs in a crystal that takes too long to aquire! With so many yet to wade through, for some of us, it is too long of a road to get those sleeper champs to their potential, or crack open a squad of "god tier" given our odds of duping any one champ with 120 or 30 left to collect. Kabam has pretty much killed my desire play at all...that is why i am here being a thorn! When i am at least content you don't see me here!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Gamora is an example. My 4 was sig 99 before they nerfed her...you rats could never break the love between us! LoL!

• This is my condition over a Year
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Rap said:

Gamora is an example. My 4 was sig 99 before they nerfed her...you rats could never break the love between us! LoL!

When was gamora nerfed?
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

Lmao, it doesn’t matter what’s God tier and what’s not. Just learn how to use the champ

With all respect, bro, it’s simply not true. There are champs can deal huge damage and others don’t. For example I am still using 4* Void 4* Voodoo and 4* Domino as main attackers because they make fights easier. Maybe you can reach same results by using others but the risk is much higher.

If everyone equal then nobody needs to collect champs anymore.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I understand both sides. I’m working on completing Act 6. I had enough for another 5* and was hoping for another dual immunity type champ to help with 6.5 cb. I pulled a ms marvel. Now she’s a very solid champ and doesn’t need a dup. She is poison immune. But right now that doesn’t help. The only 5* dual immune champ I have is Ultron and sadly I don’t think he’ll put a scratch on CB.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Well IMHO, the underlying issue is part of the fun of the game is to get new champs. When you are on such a long dry spell (I haven't gotten a new to me champ) in over 6 months, it becomes discouraging to continue playing, and it certainly discourages spending.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

With all respect, bro, it’s simply not true. There are champs can deal huge damage and others don’t. For example I am still using 4* Void 4* Voodoo and 4* Domino as main attackers because they make fights easier. Maybe you can reach same results by using others but the risk is much higher.

It's alright, @Spaddicted he's just trolling. He knows what he is saying is absurd.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

It's alright, @Spaddicted he's just trolling. He knows what he is saying is absurd.
    It’s really not but everyone’s entitled to an opinion
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

It's not absurd. Just because rogue isn't corvus doesn't mean she is useless garbage. Rogue is a great champ for lots of content. So is taskmaster. So is psylocke. Learn to use the champs you have and it will take you far. Complaining about the champs you don't have won't get you anywhere.