Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Post your recent good pulls here

2456712

Comments

  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Savio444 said:

    Huntspyj said:

    yeah wow, that is definitely a good pull, not because they are good, but because they come out of a phc

    Yeah, I’ve opened 20 at a time in the past all 2* or 1 3*.
    I understand. I have gotten 3 4* in all my time playing the game in a phc crystal.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    Annnnd another one.... fascinating.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Huntspyj said:

    Savio444 said:

    Huntspyj said:

    yeah wow, that is definitely a good pull, not because they are good, but because they come out of a phc

    Yeah, I’ve opened 20 at a time in the past all 2* or 1 3*.
    I understand. I have gotten 3 4* in all my time playing the game in a phc crystal.
    You’ll get more if you keep playing, I tend to get 4* from phc when I least expect to.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

    Beardo 5*, already R4

    Name check boys
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Savio444 said:

    Huntspyj said:

    Savio444 said:

    Huntspyj said:

    yeah wow, that is definitely a good pull, not because they are good, but because they come out of a phc

    Yeah, I’ve opened 20 at a time in the past all 2* or 1 3*.
    I understand. I have gotten 3 4* in all my time playing the game in a phc crystal.
    You’ll get more if you keep playing, I tend to get 4* from phc when I least expect to.
    Savio444 said:

    Huntspyj said:

    Savio444 said:

    Huntspyj said:

    yeah wow, that is definitely a good pull, not because they are good, but because they come out of a phc

    Yeah, I’ve opened 20 at a time in the past all 2* or 1 3*.
    I understand. I have gotten 3 4* in all my time playing the game in a phc crystal.
    You’ll get more if you keep playing, I tend to get 4* from phc when I least expect to.
    Yeah, I am not that good

  • AceHaywardAceHayward Posts: 36
    My first ever 6* which I opened last night was a korg. I creamed myself
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Nice
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    These discussions just make me jealous.
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78

    These discussions just make me jealous.

    Maybe someday you will get a good pull and put it in her
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Here*
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    pfft none for me. My son just started playing in December. His first 5 * the other day Captain AMerica IW. While I got stuck with crappy 5*.
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Sorry to hear that. Your luck will start soon. I also just started up again and have no 5*. Our luck will come someday.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,438 ★★★
    Ch1efster said:

    Last 7 5* crystals...

    From Featured:
    Ice Man
    Sparky
    x-23
    Mephisto
    Venom the Duck

    From Basic:
    Corvus
    Masacre

    What cheat code do you use?
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 247
    edited March 2019
    Was on a roll recently and got X-23, Void x2, Star-Lord, Scarlet Witch, Archangel and Ghost as 4-stars almost in a row. That felt pretty damn great!
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★





  • buttersbutters Posts: 92
    3 cavalier crystals 6* nightcrawler, 5* Symbiote Supreme, 5* Bishop dupe
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 468 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

    Ch1efster said:

    Last 7 5* crystals...

    From Featured:
    Ice Man
    Sparky
    x-23
    Mephisto
    Venom the Duck

    From Basic:
    Corvus
    Masacre

    What cheat code do you use?
    I wish I had a cheat code. Just RNG coming back around. Last 7 before that.....Sentry, Cyclops (red), King Groot, Civil Warrior, Colossus, Ultron, Ultron.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 778 ★★
    heimdell 5* my latest pull
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    I get ghost on start of month and now i see this)))
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    After season rewards I pulled a 5* OG Iron Man... ya know.... like everyone hopes for.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,443 ★★★


    Only opened 6 battle chip crystals.

    Really nice as you both got a 4* Punisher and duped him.
Sign In or Register to comment.