Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

My first 6 star

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,023 ★★★★★

Well just got my first 6 star after beating act 5 and I don’t even know if I wanna play this game anymore lol I know he is okay with synergies but even then he needs to be awakened

Comments

• Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35
    Bummer man. I'd like to tell you that it gets better but ... You know they keep adding guys like hb and cyclops to the base 6* pool so your chances of getting someone you're gonna be happy about by the time you get your next 6* is only going down.
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92

There are worst things 😁
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 96
    Guy in my alliance pulled Kingpin 4 times so stop crying lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,700 ★★★★★

That doesn't make it not suck lol
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,023 ★★★★★

I’m clearly not crying just disappointed and just because he got that doesn’t mean there aren’t any other bad pulls

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,029 ★★★

I feel bad for laughing but...
    Like Ant man legit has two sentences in his bio while others have a whole book written about them oh well
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 365 ★★
    I’ll get my first one next month. Never get what I want. Maybe if I hope for ant man. I’ll get something better.
    Sirmacool said:

I’ll get my first one next month. Never get what I want. Maybe if I hope for ant man. I’ll get something better.

Good luck man

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Sirmacool said:

Please don’t challenge Kabam. They will Nerfe Antboy even more lol
  • Antman is pretty solid with Ghost and Wasp

Antman is pretty solid with Ghost and Wasp

I mean he is okay but needs to be duped for most of it

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Yeah, rough pull. I haven't gotten an offensively useful 6* yet out of the 6 crystals I've opened... But I did dupe Miles Morales... RNGesus can be cruel.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 128
    I guess it depends on how you play, my r4 duped antman was the reason I completed act 5. He is a tank and destroys mystics. I’ve gotten more resources due to advancing him so don’t regret it at all. Plus, he almost always gets a kill in AW and I can almost hear the other alliance **** about glancing blow.

In addition, he was my top champ for clearing two of the recent epic challenges a couple of months back. He isn’t exciting but he gets the job done. When I get ghost and wasp should be formidable.

I guess it depends on how you play, my r4 duped antman was the reason I completed act 5. He is a tank and destroys mystics. I’ve gotten more resources due to advancing him so don’t regret it at all. Plus, he almost always gets a kill in AW and I can almost hear the other alliance **** about glancing blow.

In addition, he was my top champ for clearing two of the recent epic challenges a couple of months back. He isn’t exciting but he gets the job done. When I get ghost and wasp should be formidable.

Yeah he is okay but that’s when he is duped and there is no way I would want to dupe him tbh he is such a dry champ
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125

Tosses a rose
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125

Well you tried your best to be positive. Admirable effort lad. (lol)
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 53
    My first and only 6* is a hulkbuster
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 163
    My first and only is Karnak