**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any more lopsided examples of RNG than this?

I currently have 4 five star mystic champs, all unduped - but 15 cosmic five star champs, seven of which are duped. This means I have rolled 22 five star cosmics and only 4 mystics. Anyone else have a similar story of crazy rng? Interestingly, my best six star champ is a mystic (Symbiote supreme) so at least there is that.

Comments

• Options
    StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Oops. I see Loki is duped (easy to miss. Lol). So I guess that is 22 rolls to 5.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    It took me 28 5* crystals to get my 1st 5* Science champ.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Most all mine are mutant.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Well also consider the fact mystic champs have considerably less in number so it’s harder to get one.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Took me 20 5* crystals for my first science
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited March 2019

Mystic is my least pulled class at 11 but considering how few mystic are in the game I'd say its pretty even in 5* 6* on the other hand I'm pretty lopsided
  • Options
    StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Dshu - that’s an amazing photo. Six 6-star champs - one good, 4 relatively useless, and one the best champion in the entire game. I don’t even have a five star champion and I still used four star domino to beat Nick fury in epic mode today. I’m jealous of you. RNG is truly the king of this game.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    My 'best' tech champs are my 2/20 Yondu (4*) and 4/40 Ultron (3* duped). And I've got a spare 4* tech gem to use... I'm really wanting a Sentinel or maybe even a Darkhawk... I really don't understand what's up with Darkhawk but I've heard he's pretty good? don't like sparky's playstyle so I wouldn't do much with him... yeah my tech roster just sucks. And I have a lot of cosmic champs too; 3/45 angela, 5/50 corvus, 4/40 gamora and carnage, a number of other 4* cosmic champs I'd like to 4/40 eventually... yeah it's annoying...
    Oh yeah and I've opened 10 5* crystals and NONE of them are tech.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Dude I have every top science 5 star in the game, all duped. Repeatedly lol. Absolutely no good tech or mutant 5 stars 😭.
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★

Dshu - that’s an amazing photo. Six 6-star champs - one good, 4 relatively useless, and one the best champion in the entire game. I don’t even have a five star champion and I still used four star domino to beat Nick fury in epic mode today. I’m jealous of you. RNG is truly the king of this game.

How bout this? :-)

• Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★

Oops. I see Loki is duped (easy to miss. Lol). So I guess that is 22 rolls to 5.

Not really cause you probably didn't roll UC and bought him with Loyalty.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Well send me one I don't have any cosmic 5*s
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Mystic is my least pulled class at 11 but considering how few mystic are in the game I'd say its pretty even in 5* 6* on the other hand I'm pretty lopsided

Exactly. Mystic class has the least amount of heroes released.

Here’s my 6* luck.

• Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    How about opening 7 4-star crystals and getting:
    Groot,Groot,YJ,Groot,ST,KK,Groot and then Loki?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The problem is we dont know what crystals you opened. For insanance how many dungeon or featured crystals, , which would have more lopsided results
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Im 19 5*s in and still no mystic 5* lol
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    I'm begging for decent Cosmic's 35 5* Champs and only 4 cosmics, none of which worth using my awakening gem on!
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

You got SS, possibly the best Mystic what are you whining for. Rank him up. Would you rather trade him in for a Iron First and Thor Jane Foster?

He also states he has a 6* ss so that's probably why he hasn't ranked the 5*
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I opened 5 Cav Crystals yesterday... 3/5 were 5 star Quake. That's some weird RNG
  • Options
    MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    U say four five star mystic champs all unduped but what about loki
  • Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    RNG...... RANDOM. number generator
    whats the issue?

• Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I opened 7 t4 cat crystals and got 5 tech ones... then opened an aq crystal and got another full t4 tech