**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6* Champs

So I’ve been playing MCOC for about a year. I’ve been working hard to assemble a formidable lineup. Part of this is to do one of the hardest things in game... open a 6*. To work towards this from the moment I started playing and pull a champion like Hulkbuster is very disappointing. It’s a champ that’s absolutely worthless. There has to be a way of improving this system. There has to be a better chance at obtaining better champs for the amount of effort it takes to open a 6*. The pool for 6* champs should be better than the rest.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Wrd said:

So I’ve been playing MCOC for about a year. I’ve been working hard to assemble a formidable lineup. Part of this is to do one of the hardest things in game... open a 6*. To work towards this from the moment I started playing and pull a champion like Hulkbuster is very disappointing. It’s a champ that’s absolutely worthless. There has to be a way of improving this system. There has to be a better chance at obtaining better champs for the amount of effort it takes to open a 6*. The pool for 6* champs should be better than the rest.

I've had this account for 4 years and still no 6*
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★

Wrd said:

You’re not doing the right content then
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @Wrd I hear what your saying, but your are essentially asking for trash champs of the game to be removed entirely from the 6* pool. Instead of asking for trash champs to be removed, how about they just buff HB? I think he would be great if he had an ability similar to that of blades danger sense (but different), when fighting champs who are XL sized or "Hulk" based champs. I have been advocating for this for a while, maybe you could help spread the word on this simple buff I proposed
  • Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    Agree but yeah giving revamp champs not necessarily giving a buff but tweaks that fit towards the way the game is consisting evolving
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Wrd said:

You’re not doing the right content then
    No I just don't grind hardcore and my skills are bad but I am 3 quests away from uncollected
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Just be patient, not long ago, there was those trash champs...
    LuKe Cage, RHulk, Carnage, Venom, SpiderGwen, She-Hulk, Gamora.
  • WrdWrd Posts: 11
    Thats the only comfort I get from having Hulkbuster... he’s so bad there has to be a buff coming. Hopefully sooner rather than later because he’s useless. Even as a AW defender he just takes up space and is purely decorative. At least he makes my line up look “tough”
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Wrd said:

Thats the only comfort I get from having Hulkbuster... he’s so bad there has to be a buff coming. Hopefully sooner rather than later because he’s useless. Even as a AW defender he just takes up space and is purely decorative. At least he makes my line up look “tough”

I have seen a Hulkbuster get a kill on defence, and it was the most hilarious thing I ever saw. One of my mates attacked tried to fight a concealed node, expecting it to be a something along the lines of an IMIW or Sentinel, only to be faced with the Hulkbuster. He got his Corvus killed while he was laughing his guts out.