**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emma

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
The drought is dead—long live the drought (or not).

Almost a year to the date I pulled 5* Proxima, I now have my second 5* champion released after January 2018, all thanks to today’s surprise gift.

So...being completely unfamiliar with her on attack, a few questions:

1) Is she worth a class AG?
2) Is she worth more than R3?
3) Is she fun and rewarding to play as an attacker?

Honestly, it’s crazy to me that I actually got something that wasn’t depressing—and that it took me a year to get a new release champ. I expect she will be immediately useful to me since I lack immunity champs at 5/6* rarity (although I doubt she’s my answer for 6.1.5 CB). But I’d appreciate any insight on her usefulness.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yes, Yes and Yes, I don't know too much about her but from other people I've heard she's awesome and not just as a defender so congrats on the pull!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Almost a year to the date I pulled 5* Proxima, I now have my second 5* champion released after January 2018, all thanks to today’s surprise gift.

Honestly, it’s crazy to me that I actually got something that wasn’t depressing—and that it took me a year to get a new release champ. I expect she will be immediately useful to me since I lack immunity champs at 5/6* rarity (although I doubt she’s my answer for 6.1.5 CB). But I’d appreciate any insight on her usefulness.

Dr. Zola

Nice pull. You deserved one. She’s great and doesn’t really need a gem for offense. As a multi-immunity champ, she is definitely worth a high rank if you need them. Her special damage is decent and she has a nice crit rate when she stacks up those prowess. Plus in telepathy form she can negate evade which is a nice plus.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Grats Zola!

My 5* is r5 and sig 200. Love her, no regrets. But I also don't use her for anything other than nodes that would give debuffs, bleed or poison routes in AQ. I haven't figured out the best way to use her for biohazard and such. I like my health. lol
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    @Primmer79 and @V1PER1987 thank you. It’s been a very long wait. Having a Coldsnap immune at 5* will be a welcome change. Have to admit I didn’t even celebrate—was just more of a sigh of relief. If I glean anything about her from Reddit I will share.

Dr. Zola
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 said:

Grats Zola!

My 5* is r5 and sig 200. Love her, no regrets. But I also don't use her for anything other than nodes that would give debuffs, bleed or poison routes in AQ. I haven't figured out the best way to use her for biohazard and such. I like my health. lol

You just have to make sure to keep her in diamond form. Best way is just to keep firing off specials as soon as you get them. This reduces her damage output a little bit but keeps her protected.
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I got her too and used an awakening gem on her too
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Imo yes to all 3, the gem is arguable but she’s definitely worth r4 if not 5, and she’s extremely fun, and that s2 is satisfying when it crits
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    She's great. Have her as a four star and Immediately took her to rank 4. Later I duped her.
    Doesn't need dupe to be good, but it is a nice thing to have.
    Excellent. Have a couple of 5* mutant Ag. May pull the trigger and save for OR. Thank you!

Dr. Zola
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    You should probably save it for OR because Emma doesn't need it to be good.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    I have her as a R5 neighbor 200 and I did awaken her. I used her without any issues on that CB but brought Colussus along to keep her in diamond form. Good pull but if I recall you also just duped your 6* LC so luck hasn't been all that bad :smiley:
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @DrZola I used a class gem on mine but mostly for prestige and slightly better war defense. She really doesn't need it for attack. She is fantastic. If you can throw Phoenix on the team the synergy helps. I took mine to r5. No regrets.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Nice pull. Really pleased for you, @DrZola
    edited March 2019
    Well, I went wild and popped a batch of T4 shard crystals so I now have 3 cosmic T4 in stash. Those would go to Phoenix then. Makes me feel great about the pull.

Dr. Zola
    Hort4 said:

I have her as a R5 neighbor 200 and I did awaken her. I used her without any issues on that CB but brought Colussus along to keep her in diamond form. Good pull but if I recall you also just duped your 6* LC so luck hasn't been all that bad :smiley:

Haha. Good memory. A year wandering in the desert and now a little oasis. I will take it.

Dr. Zola
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Major congrats.
    You suffered long enough.
    I only have her as a 4*, but she wrecks everyone in Arena.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Awesome. I have her at 4/55. She’s a favorite. Yes to all questions. Phoenix synergy is awesome.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I also pulled Emma from that crystal and also have a mutant gem and 100 stones. Eagerly watching this thread.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    DrZola said:

In my opinion, only if you're placing her as a defender in war. On attack, I think the benefit isn't enough to warrant the gem unless you have a ton of them burning a hole in your pocket.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Great pull congrats. I just got a 5* as well and about to R4 her.

1) if you plan on using her on defense (im deciding same thing actually lol)

2) she’s even worth R5

3) very much so. Deadly sp2 with prowess charges at 10
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

In my opinion, only if you're placing her as a defender in war. On attack, I think the benefit isn't enough to warrant the gem unless you have a ton of them burning a hole in your pocket.
    Actually, this is true. But she looks so sexy with silver stars.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Parry > heavy > parry > heavy > parry > heavy > MLLLM > MLLLM > SP2

Enemy is dead before they reach a bar of power. She really benefits from suicides and max recoil if you ever run with that.
    Many thanks all. Just waiting for a level up event now.

Dr. Zola
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Many thanks all. Just waiting for a level up event now.

Dr. Zola

Been waiting since season 8 rewards. Need to level up a 6* and r4 Emma lol
  • Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70

Since in the topic of AG, who is better to use it on? OR, Emma or Iceman? Thanks
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Nice! But keep the AG for other god tier, such as omega red
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Ah_boy8 said:

Since in the topic of AG, who is better to use it on? OR, Emma or Iceman? Thanks
    Omega for sure. He's generic worthy.
  • Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70

Ah_boy8 said:

Omega for sure. He's generic worthy.
    Thank you
    edited March 2019
    I had two mutant AGs. Emma got one. Silver looked better on her.

Dr. Zola