**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury intel What week was the hardest for you

2»

Comments

• Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Week 4 Nick fury
    Week 1 and 4. I did 100% 1 with this team.

I just did one successful run of epic week 4. I had about 15 quits before that one so it felt awesome.

• TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Week 2 Mr.Sinister
    They were all pretty easy for me, but I guess the mutant week would have been the hardest. However, my 6* Beast put in serious work.
  • TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Week 2 Mr.Sinister
    Oh, and if anyone is having issues with Thing this week, try Gwenpool. I used a 4/40 Gwenpool and took him down in a one shot.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Week 4 Nick fury
    Had no problem beating the content. What made it the hardest was when I pulled the only class awakening gem I absolutely did not need.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited March 2019
    Week 3 Kingpin
    Nick Fury as well especially with his laggy block, but my spiderverse roster is lacking
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Week 3 Kingpin
    Kingpin was the only boss that I had to use a revive on but overall it was a pretty decent event for the rewards gained 👍
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Week 3 Kingpin
    At that time my best one was Sparky 3*(duped), you can also count SG but she is weaker.Now I opened a 5* Venom the Duck :)
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Week 4 Nick fury
    I’m so happy to be done😂😂😊😊
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Eh come on guys you got an AG for clearing that up. It was as close to charity as you can get. I used a few revives for my second run on fury 🤷‍♂️.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Week 3 Kingpin
    My only week was the kingpin week. This is the only week where i had to use revives and heal pots.

Avenger week got to love scarlet witch got me through it.
    X-men - AA and Iceman.
    Spiderman - Venom with revives. only problem week
    Fury - 5* sentinel and Luke cage ran all over him.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    All of them
    And by that I mean none of them. I finished every epic without revives. I had scouted on Master so I didn't even have to restart the quest because I knew who to bring.

BTW: Only R4 5* I could use:

Elektra
    Venom
    Sentinel

Then I had at least 1 4-40 every week.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Week 4 Nick fury
    Nick Fury was a bit difficult but I still easily finished itemless both paths... r5 Domino destroys him.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Week 4 Nick fury
    Nick. Why the hell is he on final finale on heroic? Newbies can't intercept Kabam
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Week 4 Nick fury
    It was a struggle with my 5 and 6 star Domino, 5 star Massacre and 5 star Gwenpool, but somehow we managed