**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

(O_O ) [Gift Message Discussion Merged Threads]

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Marri_2 said:

I haven't gotten anything. Only for those who did 6.1?

Give your game a restart. We've created different packages for different progression levels, so not everybody will have the same Package, but all Summoners should have something coming their way.
    So, out of curiosity, what were the different progression tiers for this? Just the completion titles up to uncollected/cav?
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323 β˜…
    OverPowered

• AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 β˜…β˜…
    Got a cable. It's free so I'll take the 6* shards and iso. thank you Kabam
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 β˜…β˜…
    Did the guys under uncollected get anything?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks Guys @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious What a good way to give back to your consumers.

Mine was another Quake dupe, so not really useful to me but the gesture was nice AF. Super impressed.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218 β˜…
    edited March 2019
    why is everyone hype for this OVERDUE compensation that had to be done months ago..
    you guys wont be so thrilled ones you enter the new aw mechanics.
    kabam know they are losing their community, taking away the badge was a BAD move.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There's always one.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

πŸ˜‘ Why does this always happen?

I recently hit the holy grail of 5* blue balls:

DNA3000 said:

πŸ˜‘ Why does this always happen?

I recently hit the holy grail of 5* blue balls:

Dead.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109 β˜…
    really happy with mine, pulled domino who is my first good 5*, really good especially since i’ve opened 8 5* crystals and 3 of them were storm and the rest meme champs... used my resources to 5/50 my 4* domino a few weeks ago so i’m waiting on t4 mutant catalysts to 3/45 domino. thanks for the gift kabam, makes me really glad i pushed for uncollected a month or so ago
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 β˜…β˜…
    Thanks Kabam pulled NC for the first time after 10x giving me my first max sig crystal for a 5* so 550 6* shards was nice
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yesterday i was kinda upset that i got 5* The Champion but with this free crystal i got 5* Cap IW. Already ranked him up to rank 3. Now all i need is the t4 science needed to r4 him
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77 β˜…
    storm.. then pulled iron man from a featured crystal... RIP
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 β˜…β˜…
    I duped my Spidergwen, whom was already 3/45... Im very pumped, and thankful, mostly thankful. This was one of the coolest things you guys have ever done, thank you once again.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

Got lucky on my alt when I opened the free and a saved crystal together..

That's impressive...
  • Γ†rroneousΓ†rroneous Posts: 85 β˜…
    Came here to show my appreciation and to say thank you Kabam for the extra free goodies!

...Γ†gon was icing on the cake. Yumm!

I duped my Spidergwen, whom was already 3/45... Im very pumped, and thankful, mostly thankful. This was one of the coolest things you guys have ever done, thank you once again.

Good time to do it! Grats.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Did the guys under uncollected get anything?

Full 4 Star Crystal, 2500 5 Star Shards, and the Alliance Potions, Revives, and Boost Crystals.
    edited March 2019
    So glad I got to use that Gem. Now all I need is Cats. :)

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Got a Mutant AG from Christmas and still don't have anyone to use it on...
    I was so tempted to go for some Mr Sinister Crystals but I know it'd be a waste...
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thank you.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129 β˜…
    Just became Uncollected less than 12 hours ago
    Welcomed surprise
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…

Thank you Kabam and RNGesus ! Got mutant gem from Intel and Domino from free crystal

Got a Mutant AG from Christmas and still don't have anyone to use it on...
    I was so tempted to go for some Mr Sinister Crystals but I know it'd be a waste...
    It was a blessing. Besides the fact that I just got done saying I wish I had him this morning, just before I got the Email, I bought the Crystal Bundle. Thought, why not? Got Units I wasn't expecting from the Badge, last Bundle ever, maybe I'll pull Omega. Not so much, 3*s across the board. Correction, pulled a 3* Omega. Lol. I was a bit bummed out, so it really made my day.
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82 β˜…
    I complain about a lot of things but recognition is due. Thank you for the unexpected awesome package. Led to me duping my 5* CapIW
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm happy to say that I got a Masacre. This is now my 12th 5* champ... still sucks that I now have 6 cosmic 5*s and NO tech ones... I still look forward to trying Masacre out though...
    also just wanted to point out you don't pronounce his name like 'massacre'. Try doing that but try to add a stereotypical Mexican accent onto it. Or even better, look at the relevant MCOC video on Kabam's MCOC channel. After all, Masacre knows how to say his name better than anyone else...