**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In Memory of the Gifting Badges

RIP Gifting Badges, you were amazing. I know that you were abused bye a lot of people, and I'm so sorry. Now, we say our final words to the Gifting Badges.

In Memory of the Gifting Badges 56 votes

Oh, I loved you Gifting Badges!
23%
humzah217Crkweston5l4uh72017AhitlawClydaniaMitchell35Mr_EDarkudorago72493AndiYTDEÆgon0710SpookyKonan2xCristoalin_panduru 13 votes
Oh no, what will we do?
5%
Hort4A l p h aRockypantherx 3 votes
We cant survive without them.
10%
GegeGuzmaDankestChefD_StrokeRehan010_Longtimegamer 6 votes
No, that was the last remaining thing with Lockjaw.
10%
GaseousClayNanoDroidDuke_SilverWebby72001_kunal21Łëmøn 6 votes
Kabam, Make a RIP Gifting Badge profile pic.
28%
NikskiniYotzPsychoakumaTerraHammerbro_64LeoGnarleyardoJohnLocke117WabobaMathking13ZJoePẞlооdUltimatesaber32Fred_JoeityArham1EvisceratorLD_Studios97 16 votes
We need an MCOC Holiday for the Gifting Badges.
8%
Racs0BowTieJohnSpidermonkey902Kevin0998GeorgiaDawg 5 votes
I will miss getting all of those Gifting Crystals from everyone.
12%
invasian82HairyslugVoltolosCASrini003ItsJustJoshhhSupreme_JayFugitive21 7 votes

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Imagine if they made a special title for those who had the gifting badge before it was removed... ooh boy that would be amazing...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Gege said:

@Kabam Miike Return the gifts or a large percentage of players will stop.
    There is no way to continue in the game if there is more help from comrades, be they alliance, or not.

Items sent as gifts help a lot in evolution.
    Buying is part and also helps, but the gifts were something fundamental in the game.

When you pass this week, there will be many players here complaining about this and / or giving up the game.
    Do you have any idea how much the gifts helped most of the players?

Thanks for your attention.

“Comrades” lol. Honestly I don’t really care that much about the badge since most people didn’t need items in my ally since most grinder their own units. It was handy to build my secondary account mastery setup tho.

What is this large percentage that will quit? Literally it’s not that bad except for the try hard fraud allys
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Got the gifting badge while I bought a tony stark’s briefcase (at least I think it was briefcase 🤔), didn’t care for it, never used it, wasn’t bothered by it’s removal, glad with the so-called compensation though 😉.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    Gege said:

There is no way to continue in the game if there is more help from comrades, be they alliance, or not.

Buying is part and also helps, but the gifts were something fundamental in the game.

When you pass this week, there will be many players here complaining about this and / or giving up the game.

I always laugh when people say "A large portion will quit". After today's gift...no one is quitting.
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Kabam, thank you for doing the right thing yesterday and today. If you could please work on getting better servers next, we would really appreciate it! 😃
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    More than just that, we need a units-man profile pic to go along with it.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    For any game with alliance thing take out the gifting badge is illegal.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    I will miss getting all of those Gifting Crystals from everyone.
    no line for....I never used it but I did own it.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Gege said:

I guarantee hardly anyone will quit over that. Some may, the overwhelming majority won't.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No, that was the last remaining thing with Lockjaw.
    I’m just gonna miss asking my friend to gift me a revive every once in a while.
  • thalia_gladysthalia_gladys Posts: 9
    edited March 2019
    sorry dood , kabam revenue is going up this week right after gifting badges being suspended ... probably a lot of items sellers are giving up but most of players are still playing and spending pretty much
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Dear gifting badge: you never did anything for me. I would have traded you in for 850 units long ago if that was a choice.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Oh, I loved you Gifting Badges!
    every time I needed a revive....
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Another option. I never knew ye gifting badges