**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold 1 alliance recruiting

We’re a Gold 1 alliance, looking for some new members in order to improve our attack phase efficency.
We don’t need more boss-killers (but, of course, they’re always appreciated), so don’t be shy. We just need people who can manage to finish a line (without miniboss) on their own without dying more than once or twice.

Telegram app is needed.

We are also open to discuss a merge with a group up to 10 people.

Any additional detail will be privately discussed.

Comments

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    2 found, but still looking for more.
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/786946#Comment_786946

If you want Gold2 | 80m aq weekly score then be sure to add me on line:
    Staunton2019
  • I am interested, but I don't know your region for the AW and also what are minimum requirement?

Message me either here or line @ LaymanGaming
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

I am interested, but I don't know your region for the AW and also what are minimum requirement?

Message me either here or line @ LaymanGaming

I am sorry, we use Telegram instead of Line. It’s almost the same I guess, but it’s a requirement.

We’re mostly from Europe (GMT+1), but with several players from USA, honestly I don’t know the exact time zone since I am from Europe.

Our minimum requirements are:
    • Able to complete a line before the miniboss without giving more than 1-2 kills.
    • Presence: at least 3 login during the attack phase, and absence time must be stated (at least at the beginning, it won’t be necessary when we’ll learn your “standard access schedule”).
    • Minimum donations, 15k gold and 5k arena shards.
    • AQ 5x5 offseason and 5x4 during AW season
    • At least uncollected, since the war level is tipically in line with the uncollected EQ standard.