**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Storm and Phoenix Need to be the next champs given a buff

Storm and Phoenix Need to be the next champs given a buff. They both are Omega level characters in the comics and considered gods by some. I think it is insane how week these champs are in comparison to those out there now. They should really be at the top of the list of champs to buff for future versions. What does everyone else think? Who do you think is in the most need of a buff?

Comments

• Options
    amfm981amfm981 Posts: 11
    Suggested buff for Phoenix
    Reverse how her fury buffs work. Start off with insane damage with 10+ furies and stackable incinerate. Then as the fight goes on let the furies fall off every few seconds. Then when you use a special have the use of a special add back so many furies.

Suggested buff for Storm
    Make any contact with her have xx% to drain xx% of energy or xx% to shock for xx% for xx seconds. Buff her damage while attacking a champ that is under a shock debuff.

These buffs if done right could make them useful for the first time.
  • Options
    Abhi050Abhi050 Posts: 25
    I think phoenix deserves a buff more than storm, as atleast in case of storm one can rely on that insane sp2 damage, but that's not the case with phoenix.
    Hope they buff phoenix during the time when dark phoenix will be releasing, hoping they don't bring new phoenix just the way they did with captain marvel(instead of buffing, they broughy a new although she is not bad)
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I don't know. There are way, way worse champs out there than Storm and Phoenix.

Colossus, DPX, Juggernaut, Cyclops, Ant-Man, Falcon, War Machine, IP, OG Ironman, Superior IM, Kamala Kahn, Ms Marvel, Groot. Just to name a few.
  • Options
    Those that you listed are pretty weak in the comics in comparison.
  • Options
    Boomfiend527__Boomfiend527__ Posts: 89
    amfm981 said:

Suggested buff for Storm
    Make any contact with her have xx% to drain xx% of energy or xx% to shock for xx% for xx seconds.

Storm is more of an offensive champ that relies on special damage.
  • Options
    Even her special damage is pretty sad. A maxed out storm for end game content is useless. I have her as a 3,4, and 6 star champ and even as 6 star champ it takes 340+ hits to get down winter soldier in rol. That is terrible damage and she doesn't have special utility for anything else either.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Eh they could do with a buff but theres other champs that need a buff much more than them i.e groot, king groot, kamala khan, magneto, colossus deadpool xforce, hulkbuster ect
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.