**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Improvement Suggestions [edited by Mod for clarity]

Comments

• Character Update: Groot

Why?

Groot is obviously one of the worst characters in this game, his damage is unbelieveably low, his regen is weak in comparison,he is a worse than mediocre defender and I hate the current pacifist charges mechanic, so I decided that he needs a bit of an overhaul.

Everything is based on a 4* Rank 5/50 Special Ability Level 99

• Health: 17000
    • Attack: 1200

Abilities:

Splinters

Every time Groot gets struck by an attack that makes physical contact or when he hits the opponent, there is a 40% Chance to inflict a bleed debuff, dealing 815 Damage over 7 seconds.The chance to inflict a bleed debuff is increased by 20% when fighting against an opponent of the Tech class and lowered by 20% when fighting an opponent of the mystical class. Robots get their wires cut instead, causing a damage-debuff for 8 seconds, reducing their AA by 15% per Debuff

Heavy Attacks

Heavy Attacks have a 85% Chance to push exisiting Splinters farther into the body of the opponent, inflicting an passive open wound effect which increases the bleed damage by 75% for the rest of the fight, whenever there are at least 4 bleed debuffs active.(Open wound passive not included)

Special Attack 1

The target gets impaled and Groot inflicts a slow debuff lasting 10 seconds, decreasing their Chance to invade any incoming attack by 100%.

Special Attack 2

Groot retreats for a short time from the battle and regenerates 2000 Health over four seconds and gains 2000 Block Proficiency for 10 seconds.
    This attack is unblockable.

Special Attack 3

Groot loses his calmness and furiously attacks the opponent, granting him a Fury Buff for 15 seconds, increasing his Attack by 1000.

Signature Ability:Angry Tree

If Groot is under 50% Health, Fury Buffs and Slow Debuffs last 50% longer and Special Attack 1 will always Crit

Synergies

"Best Friends" with Rocket Raccoon

• Granting both of them +10% Health and +10% Attack
    • Unique Synergy and does not stack

"We are Groot" with RR,Gamora,Drax and SL

• RR,Gamora,Drax,Sl: If you are under 15% Health, dash back and hold Block for 2 seconds to regenerate 50% of the missing health. This can be done once per quest for each character.

"Team Effort" with himself

• If the team only contains hero champions, Groot gets +15% Power Gain

I tried to make Groot a very good allround Champion, while still keeping 1-2 of his old abilities. I`m of course always open for constructive feedback and thanks for reading through this :)

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Nice to see more people contributing to the redesign thread! Here's my latest:

Vulture:

Poor Vulture. So outdated. He was described by more than one reviewer as a failed champion design at the time; and he hasn't aged well. He's so completely outperformed by so many people. In the Homecoming movie in the MCU, he's a canny tech scavenger, who can more than take the fight to Spiderman - he's not supposed to match the likes of IMIW, but he's at least supposed to be a dangerous opponent! Couldn't he accomplish a bit more with that Chitauri energy? This is my redesign, intended to buff him just into the 'not awesome, but could be useful' category where he belongs:

Health: 15850
    Attack: 1159

Signature:

Vulture makes upgrades to his suit, granting the following enhancements:
    • Start the fight with up to full Chitauri energy (up to 100, with rising Sig level)
    • If Vulture has 50 or more Chitauri Energy when activating a Special Attack, he consumes 30 to increase his Attack by 30% for the duration of that Special Attack.
    • At 30% Health or lower, Vulture becomes more defensive: he disables his Special Attack boost, but enhances his armour, boosting the potency of his armour buff by 50%.
    • Vulture absorbs any Incinerate debuffs, turning them into Chitauri energy, plus 15% of his total Power.
    • Vulture absorbs heat by proximity; generating up to 1.5% Power per 0.5 seconds when his opponent is Incinerated, or is causing Incinerate damage. Additionally, all Incinerate damage upon Vulture is reduced by 75%.
    • Vulture also absorbs Red Hulk's Heat charges by proximity; removing one per 1.2 seconds when close, and turning them into Chitauri energy, plus 15% of his total Power.
    Vulture's Sig now grants a decent boost to his Special damage, or armour when at low health; and there are slight improvements in his power gain and resistance to Incinerate. He has an opponent-specific advantage over Rulk (could probably also be applied to Human Torch, depending on his upcoming champion design) and matches up well against Mephisto.
    Note that he doesn't now automatically start at 100 Energy, but this is less important as it's now easier for him to generate energy.

Passive: Chitauri Energy Core
    Vulture's energy core generates Chitauri energy at a rate of 1 per tick (0.5s)/li>
    • Each time Vulture lands a Critical Hit or performs a well-timed block, his suit generates 5 Chitauri Energy for later use (max 100).
    • Vulture's Incinerate effects increase in potency by a percentage equal to his Chitauri charge (when triggered).
    • Vulture spends 40 Chitauri Energy by Dashing away from his opponent then immediately back to trigger a Raptor Strike.
    • If the Raptor Strike hits his opponent, it drains 50% of their Current Power
    • If the Raptor Strike attack is blocked, he gains a Decoy Buff, which causes the next attack against him that would otherwise hit to miss. Max: 1 Stack
    • Vulture Evades all attacks while Dodging back. Dodging an attack this way consumes 10 Chitauri Energy and Incinerates the opponent, dealing 924 Damage over 5 seconds. Max: 1 Stack
    Previously hampered at building Chitauri energy by his cripplingly low critical rate, Vulture can now generate energy substantially more easily; both passively, and by carefully blocking attacks. His Raptor strike is also a bit less expensive in terms of energy. His Chitauri Energy is also now used to boost his Incinerate damage

Passive: Armour Buff
    Vulture has a permanent armour buff that provides 250 Armour, plus 5.5 per Chitauri charge. This buff refreshes after seven seconds if removed or nullified.
    This only gives a slight increase in max armour level; but does increase the durability of an Unawakened Vulture, who starts with zero energy and thus (currently) with zero additional armour.

Passive: Tech Scavenger
    Vulture is an expert at scavenging advanced Tech - his high tech power manipulation abilities (power drain, siphon charge and thermal feedback) are therefore 50% more effective against Tech champions; but are 50% less effective against Cosmic champions.

Heavy Attacks:
    • Vulture's crushing heavy attacks have +5 critical rating per Chitauri charge
    • Critical Heavy attacks inflict armour break (-400 for seven seconds)
    Those huge claws should do something nasty if your opponent gets caught in them! Giving Vulture's a modest critical boost on this attack, and a moderate armour break doesn't seem disproportionate.

Special Attacks:
    • SP1: +1500 Critical Rate. 100% Chance to apply a Siphon Charge Debuff for fifteen seconds, which Drains 25% of all Power the opponent gains, converting it into Chitauri Energy.
    • SP2: 100% Chance to apply a Thermal Feedback Debuff for ten seconds, which Burns 25% of all Power the opponent gains, dealing Direct Damage based on the Power Burned. 100% chance to inflict Incinerate debuff, dealing 924 Damage over 5 seconds
    • SP3: 100% chance to inflict Incinerate debuff, dealing 2818 Energy Damage over 20 seconds.
    As well as using Chitauri energy to boost his damage (when Awakened), Vulture gains a modest Incinerate on SP2, and a slight increase in Incinerate damage on the SP3

Synergies
    Stark-Enhanced Spiderman (Unique synergy):
    - Vulture (In homage to his use of a remote-controlled Wingpack in 'Homecoming') gains 'Enhanced Wingpack attack': SP1 is Unblockable, and reduces
    - SE Spiderman (In homage to his recovery from having a building dropped on him) gains 'To kill a Spider': For each Poise charge, Spiderman has a 15% chance to survive a knockout blow; removing all Poise charges and granting Unstoppable and Indestructible for 2 seconds. This ability can activate once per fight.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Character Update: Groot

Why?

Groot is obviously one of the worst characters in this game, his damage is unbelieveably low, his regen is weak in comparison,he is a worse than mediocre defender and I hate the current pacifist charges mechanic, so I decided that he needs a bit of an overhaul.

Everything is based on a 4* Rank 5/50 Special Ability Level 99

• Health: 17000
    • Attack: 1200

Abilities:

Splinters

Every time Groot gets struck by an attack that makes physical contact or when he hits the opponent, there is a 40% Chance to inflict a bleed debuff, dealing 815 Damage over 7 seconds.The chance to inflict a bleed debuff is increased by 20% when fighting against an opponent of the Tech class and lowered by 20% when fighting an opponent of the mystical class. Robots get their wires cut instead, causing a damage-debuff for 8 seconds, reducing their AA by 15% per Debuff

Heavy Attacks

Heavy Attacks have a 85% Chance to push exisiting Splinters farther into the body of the opponent, inflicting an passive open wound effect which increases the bleed damage by 75% for the rest of the fight, whenever there are at least 4 bleed debuffs active.(Open wound passive not included)

Special Attack 1

The target gets impaled and Groot inflicts a slow debuff lasting 10 seconds, decreasing their Chance to invade any incoming attack by 100%.

Special Attack 2

Groot retreats for a short time from the battle and regenerates 2000 Health over four seconds and gains 2000 Block Proficiency for 10 seconds.
    This attack is unblockable.

Special Attack 3

Groot loses his calmness and furiously attacks the opponent, granting him a Fury Buff for 15 seconds, increasing his Attack by 1000.

Signature Ability:Angry Tree

If Groot is under 50% Health, Fury Buffs and Slow Debuffs last 50% longer and Special Attack 1 will always Crit

Synergies

"Best Friends" with Rocket Raccoon

• Granting both of them +10% Health and +10% Attack

"We are Groot" with RR,Gamora,Drax and SL

• RR,Gamora,Drax,Sl: If you are under 15% Health, dash back and hold Block for 2 seconds to regenerate 50% of the missing health. This can be done once per quest for each character.

"Team Effort" with himself

• If the team only contains hero champions, Groot gets +15% Power Gain

I tried to make Groot a very good allround Champion, while still keeping 1-2 of his old abilities. I`m of course always open for constructive feedback and thanks for reading through this :)

Just a general remark: it is very unlikely Kabam will make Groot have nice rounded-down health points and attack rating ;-)

I feel you actually nerfed him more than you buffed him. While his pacifism charges mechanic sucks, the damage he gets from the Fury and Cruelty was still substantial. If you're fighting against him with a mystic, you could nullify those buffs. You removed this mechanic and replaced it with bleed debuffs, which most mystics can't counter (not everyone has a Ghost Rider, Morningstar or Dormammu). Instead, he gains only buffs from his SP2 and SP3.

While the healing of the SP2 is substantial (roughly 12%), the fury buff of the SP3 seems lacking compared to the effort you need to put into it. Hyperion and many others can have more and better furies with much less work. Maybe recycle his pacifism mechanic in some way?

I'm not really convinced how splinters would damage robots at all. The exterior of both Vision and Ultron are made out of vibranium, some wooden splinters wouldn't scratch it, let alone be able to cut some of their wires (which wooden splinters can't do, they are just not sharp enough). And what would this unnamed debuff exactly be?

I don't really understand how the heavy attack works. So if I use a heavy attack, I inflict an open wound passive that increases bleed damage by 75%, but only if there are already four bleed debuffs? Or can I inflict an open wound passive at all times, but only gains effect after four bleed debuffs? I also think 40% chance is way too high, that almost means you bleed all the time for 40% of his attack rating and then you increase that even further with the passive. This lacks balance.

His sig ability punishes players with good skill who can keep their health above 50%. Offensively, this is just bad. This is only good for defence.

I very much like your suggested synergies.

• MasterShocMasterShoc Posts: 14
    edited March 2019
    @Colonaut123 .

If you're fighting against him with a mystic, you could nullify those buffs. You removed this mechanic and replaced it with bleed debuffs, which most mystics can't counter

You are right, it counters Mystic Champs a bit, maybe have Mystic Champs not get a bleed debuff at all.

I'm not really convinced how splinters would damage robots at all. The exterior of both Vision and Ultron are made out of vibranium, some wooden splinters wouldn't scratch it, let alone be able to cut some of their wires (which wooden splinters can't do, they are just not sharp enough). And what would this unnamed debuff exactly be?

As Groot is a living tree, I think he could sharpen them atleast enough to cut through some wires. Having them cut through Vibranium and sorts may not be very realistic, but I just wanted to make him also strong against Robots, which are a big part of the Tech Class. I meant to write "Damaged"-Debuff,which would do nothing, except being there and reducing AA

I don't really understand how the heavy attack works. So if I use a heavy attack, I inflict an open wound passive that increases bleed damage by 75%, but only if there are already four bleed debuffs? Or can I inflict an open wound passive at all times, but only gains effect after four bleed debuffs?

The second one, the open wound debuff can be applied with every heavy attack, but the +bleed from it is only activated whenever there are at least 4 bleed debuffs active on the opponent.

I also think 40% chance is way too high, that almost means you bleed all the time for 40% of his attack rating and then you increase that even further with the passive. This lacks balance.

Good Point. Maybe lower the base bleed rating to something like 500, which would be even with boost way lower than Gwenpool's bleeds,with a higher chance of triggering than she has. But keep in mind that the boost only works whenever the opponent has at least 4 bleed debuffs on them

the fury buff of the SP3 seems lacking compared to the effort you need to put into it. Hyperion and many others can have more and better furies with much less work. Maybe recycle his pacifism mechanic in some way?

I thought about this a bit, and think something like this would help and also increase the use of mystic champs against him: Groot can build Pacifist Charges by holding block for 2 seconds. Using your Special 3 detonates every Pacifist Charge and Groot gains a Fury granting 400 Attack Rating per Pacifist Charge for 15 seconds.While a fury buff is active, no pacifist charges can be gained and Sp1 will always crit

His sig ability punishes players with good skill who can keep their health above 50%. Offensively, this is just bad. This is only good for defence.

I don't think it's bad ,keeping in mind that you can heal yourself up again with the Sp2 if you need it and good players won't have a prpblem fighting with a Champ under 50% too. Nick Fury for example is only really usable under 30%, but you're right, it's not the best idea.
    New one: I am Groot: Gaining Pacifist Charges requires 0.8 seconds less blocking and well timed blocks have a 40%Chance to place a weakness debuff on the opponent, reducing attack rating by 30% for 10 seconds (max 1)

Btw, Thanks for reading through my first post and making some suggestions, I always read your Posts in this thread and I find it really helpful, especially as I'm doing this for the first time.

• wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    edited April 2019
    Name of Champion: x-23
    why:
    x-23 is already good and I like how she gains cruelty buffs against bleed immune champions. But in cases, some champions aren't bleed immune, the debuff doesn't last as long (beast, blade, old man logan, rouge,) others can shrug it off (kingpin, agent venom, crossbones) other have a punishment of bleeding them (omega red's death field). This can also come at a disadvantage when fighting buffet or masochism.
    change:
    dashing back and hold block for 1.5 seconds lets her change between placing bleed debuffs and gaining cruelty buffs.
    it's a small change that will help out x-23 a lot
    Hopefully I'm not spamming too much, just feel creative these days.

Name of the Champion you would like to be changed

Morningstar

Which features or abilities about them don't you like at the moment and why

Morningstar is a good champion. I think a lot of people think she doesn't need improvements, but I'm not a believer in such things. No champion is perfect and Morningstar certainly isn't. She has some faults.

Morningstar is, I think, the first champion who used the mechanic of transferable persistent charges. That role as a pioneer is very noticeable, as she is the worst of all. For champions like Mephisto and Corvus Glaive, you just need the KO the champion to get a persistent charge. For Morningstar, you first need to get to three bars of power and fire off the sp3. But then you still don't have the soul. No, you need to fill a soul counter till 100 and then you've captured the soul. Once that's done, the sp3 is worthless. That's very inconvenient and only suitable for long fights. In some shorter fights, it is just better deploying the sp2.

And then there is the sig: "if Morningstar has less than 1 Captured Soul at the start of a fight, she gains 1." Well, that pretty much punishes soul collecting. If you start with zero, you get one for free. If you already have one, then she gets none. Same thing with Guillotine synergy. That makes no sense.

I also think the sig could be more potent, more in line what the current meta needs and some change should happen to the way she bleeds.

How exactly would you change them and why would you make the said changes, try to be specific

The Soul Chain of the SP3 becomes a passive ability that lasts the whole fight. Morningstar's counter starts at zero and the opponent's counter starts at one hundred. Every time Morningstar removes 0.75% health from the opponent or she heals 1.0% health, she gains one soul counter until she reaches one hundred. Every time the opponent removes 1.0% health from Morningstar or he/she heals 0.75% health, the opponent gains one soul counter until he/she reaches one hundred. If she or the opponent hits for more damage, then the amount of charges are calculated as relative amount of damage divided by 0.75/1.0%. In case it is not an integer, then it is rounded down and the remaining fraction is added up to the next hit. At one hundred, Morningstar captures the opponent's soul and she gains a persistent charge. She can only gain one persistent charge per fight.

So Morningstar gains more charges than there are health points, in perfect circumstances her soul counter reaches one hundred when she removed 75% health. The 25% remaining health is the 'screw-up' range. As the opponent can regain his/her soul when he/she deals damage equal to one soul counter for every 1.0%, Morningstar can only lose more than 25% of her health or else she will not be able to gain the soul. However, if she would knock-out the opponent and she had more than ninety soul counters, she can still capture the soul. This is mostly to ensure no calculating errors would 'steal' your soul and to give the player some extra slack, not in the least because it is frustrating to not win a soul when the finishing line was in sight. So you can only really lose more than 35% of health per fight.

In case of regeneration, things can get complicated. That's why Morningstar cannot gain health, either passively or through a buff, or it should be via her own abilities. This ensures that when you face a Morningstar on a regen node, she does not magically gain souls out of nowhere. Regen on the opponent will still drain her soul counter.

These changes leaves the sp3 with no effect. I suggest Soul Chain to give her and the opponent a passive buff effect. For 15 seconds, the opponent suffers from 25% reduced power gain, health recovery, critical hit and damage rating, armor rating and attack rating. Morningstar on the other hand gains 25% potency and duration for her power gain, regen, precision, cruelty, armor up and fury buffs. Also, the sp3 grants her increased soul capture, if she removes 0.5% health or heals 0.75% health, she gains one soul counter and every time the opponent removes 1.5% health or heals 1.0% health, she loses one counter.

Her signature ability Soul Link should grant her one soul at the beginning of a quest, war or arena fight. This makes it more clear and avoids the situation I described before. I also believe the sig should truly be a soul link, meaning that it reduces the opponent's buff potency while simultaneously giving her the corresponding buff who's potency is equal to the potency siphoned from the opponent. At sig lvl 1, the siphoned potency is -50% but at sig lvl 99 the potency is 150%. This counts for all power gain, regen, fury, precision, cruelty, resistance and armor up buffs. This expands the affected buffs and increases her utility. This is visualised by a passive icon on both Morningstar and the opponent.

So take for instant Wolverine. His regen heals, I believe, 7% of his health over 6 seconds. At sig 1, the potency is reduced by 50% to 3.5% and Morningstar activates a regen buff that heals 3.5% of the opponent's health. At sig 99, Wolverine's regen is reduced to -3.5% (or he passively degenerates) and Morningstar actives a regen buff that heals 10.5% health of the opponent's health. The duration of these buffs match the duration of the opponent's buffs, so the effects are synchronised. This makes her very interesting in David vs. Goliath match-ups, where she is faced against an opponent who is a lot stronger than her and who activates a lot of buffs (MCU Captain Marvel!). She is still weak in match-ups who rely on passive effects (Thing, Red Hulk) or non-bleed debuffs (Void, other science champions).

A new addition is that robots and dimensional beings are not affected by the soul counter, soul chain or soul link abilities, because they lack souls to steal. So Ultron, Vision, Ghost Rider, Dormammu, Magik, Mephisto,... are all good match-ups against Morningstar. This is logical but also ensures some balance.

When she has one soul, she has 50% chance to bleed when she is struck by a physical contact attack. This bleed deals 50% of her attack rating over 5 seconds. This can be better. I suggest when she is struck, she passively deals 0.2% attack rating as bleed damage per second as long the attacker remains in contact. This is a boost in damage because once you remove contact, you doesn't bleed anymore. This also means that she doesn't inflict a debuff that can be shrugged-off by skill champions (or Captain Marvel) anymore. But more importantly, as it is a passive DoT effect, it triggers Ghulk's Face Me ability. Against bleed immunes, she will still deal no damage.

Same thing with the sig could happen with the Guillotine synergy, just granting her one soul at the start of a quest, war or arena fight. If Kabam does not wish to change that, then I suggest that at least the Guillotine synergy gets an extra effect. If Morningstar has more than two souls, she gains a separate ability: she deals the same bleed damage but now when she makes contact.

I also suggest a new synergy with Hela called 'Death Queens'. If Kabam does implement my suggested change of Guillotine, then this synergy can give Morningstar the passive bleed when she strikes (but only one soul is required). If not, I suggest every soul grants Morningstar 5% extra attack rating OR that once a fight when she would be KO'ed, she spends one soul to revive at 20% health and 25 soul counters. It would be nice if Morningstar gets added to the 'Queen of Hell' synergy of Hela with Angela so the three forms a nice Sister Trinity or something. The effect of Queen of Hell and Heimdall synergies would precede over Death Queens. Either way, Hela receives a 30% chance to bleed for 30% of her attack rating on all her hits (a change that is long overdue, if you ask me).

This might not be at the top of the list of reworks, but I do hope these changes are considered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like this champion improvement? Then also check out my others:

M.O.D.O.K.
    Mephisto
    Sentinel
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Red Hulk
    Angela
    Mordo
    Ronan the Accuser
    Dormammu
    Storm
    Taskmaster
    Colossus
    Juggernaut
    Kingpin
    Abomination
    Yellowjacket

Feedback is always welcome!
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Not sure if anyone is still checking this post, but I'm adding a simple suggestion about Kingpin.

As a champion he's already pretty good as a concept, he just needs two tweaks.

1. He needs a synergy which increases the chance for him to convert debuffs into rage. That way he might be a good answer to debuff nodes, but only if you bring the associated champion with him. Maybe a synergy with agent venom? In the comics they did interact. AV landed up in a fight between Kingpin and his rival, and if I'm not mistaken where his sp2 comes from (he throws a grenade into Jack'O Lantern in one of the first comic with a symbiote tendril).

2. He should be able to proc rage buffs while unstoppable including his heavy attacks and special 2. Right now the only way to get rage is go all the way to a special 3 or have the opponent debuff him.
    @MasterShoc

You are right, it counters Mystic Champs a bit, maybe have Mystic Champs not get a bleed debuff at all.

Heck, if the Thing as a bleed immune can get his rock charges removed by inflicting a bleed, then non-bleed immune mystics can be bleed immune.

As Groot is a living tree, I think he could sharpen them atleast enough to cut through some wires. Having them cut through Vibranium and sorts may not be very realistic, but I just wanted to make him also strong against Robots, which are a big part of the Tech Class. I meant to write "Damaged"-Debuff,which would do nothing, except being there and reducing AA

What about spores? Harmless against most organic beings, but it can certainly block ventilation systems.

The second one, the open wound debuff can be applied with every heavy attack, but the +bleed from it is only activated whenever there are at least 4 bleed debuffs active on the opponent.

Good Point. Maybe lower the base bleed rating to something like 500, which would be even with boost way lower than Gwenpool's bleeds,with a higher chance of triggering than she has. But keep in mind that the boost only works whenever the opponent has at least 4 bleed debuffs on them

Why not lower the base chance, but let open wound increase bleed accuracy, just like it does with The Punisher?

I thought about this a bit, and think something like this would help and also increase the use of mystic champs against him: Groot can build Pacifist Charges by holding block for 2 seconds. Using your Special 3 detonates every Pacifist Charge and Groot gains a Fury granting 400 Attack Rating per Pacifist Charge for 15 seconds.While a fury buff is active, no pacifist charges can be gained and Sp1 will always crit

It is relatively easy to prevent a defender blocking for two seconds, in reality, Groot won't have much Pacifist charges at all. I would say: keep the current mechanic, but make it so that he has a certain chance to gain with every strike, block or parry (with increasing chance in that order). As today's sig, every charge increases his physical resistance for increased sustainability. The sp2 converts every charge into regen buffs, while the sp3 converts it into fury buffs. This means you're forced to either bait his sp1, keeping his power bar low, or bait his sp2 but to outdamage his regen or heal block him. As you can get charges through parry, offensively you can build it up till the sp3 for max damage. The fury and regen buffs can't heal as much per buff like you suggested, but Kabam can figure that out by themselves.

I don't think it's bad ,keeping in mind that you can heal yourself up again with the Sp2 if you need it and good players won't have a prpblem fighting with a Champ under 50% too. Nick Fury for example is only really usable under 30%, but you're right, it's not the best idea.
    New one: I am Groot: Gaining Pacifist Charges requires 0.8 seconds less blocking and well timed blocks have a 40%Chance to place a weakness debuff on the opponent, reducing attack rating by 30% for 10 seconds (max 1)

Weaknesses are usually used by science champions, because mystics have no defence against them. Building up from my previous idea: let him gain pacifist charges when he strikes, hits a block or a parry (with increasing chance in that order). Then you don't rely on a defensive play style. Also, let him reduce heal block effectiveness per regen buff, like up to 25% per buff. This way, heal blocks who are common to tech champions are less effective against him.

Btw, Thanks for reading through my first post and making some suggestions, I always read your Posts in this thread and I find it really helpful, especially as I'm doing this for the first time.

You're welcome. I'm glad I could be of service.
    SlyCat42 said:

Not sure if anyone is still checking this post, but I'm adding a simple suggestion about Kingpin.

As a champion he's already pretty good as a concept, he just needs two tweaks.

1. He needs a synergy which increases the chance for him to convert debuffs into rage. That way he might be a good answer to debuff nodes, but only if you bring the associated champion with him. Maybe a synergy with agent venom? In the comics they did interact. AV landed up in a fight between Kingpin and his rival, and if I'm not mistaken where his sp2 comes from (he throws a grenade into Jack'O Lantern in one of the first comic with a symbiote tendril).

2. He should be able to proc rage buffs while unstoppable including his heavy attacks and special 2. Right now the only way to get rage is go all the way to a special 3 or have the opponent debuff him.

1. He already has such synergy with The Hood and Joe Fixit.

2. He does gain rage passives while his unstoppable, only when he is struck (and not when Kingpin is striking). He also gets rage when the opponent evades (cooldown: 1.5 seconds, if I believe). But he surely needs a better, less costly way to gain rage.

I do agree Kingpin needs a rework, I've made one here. I would recommend you to do your research a little better to avoid making incorrect complaints.

@Colonaut123

Ok cool I'll check out your post. Although I'm not making a complaint, I'm making a suggestion.

Also, you didn't understand the suggestions. What I'm talking about is increasing his ability to shrug off debuffs. My bad if the synergy does that, but what it looked like from reading is the conversion chance after he exits overpower mode where he has a chance to gain up to 4 rage. Looks like from the spotlight it's still 80% chance to activate when it happens so the synergy would bring it up near 100%. Am I incorrect about this? If that synergy applies to the debuff to rage chance then that would effectively make him almost debuff immune when it is active.

So ty for the heads up if that's the case.

The second suggestion though wasn't indicating that he doesn't gain rage it's that if you are playing him as an attacker the only way you can get it that way is (as you said) to get hit. So, I'm suggesting he should be able to gain it on attack and not just on defense. The rage on evade is nice, but unless you're fighting a spiderman or in arena the standard AI can't evade.

He definitely needs some way to ramp up his rages as an attacker and not just as a defender. Having it tied to unstoppable lets it be used when he activates special 2 (where he goes unstoppable for 6.50 seconds) and when he heavy attacks (where he goes unstoppable for 0.8 seconds).

I haven't read your post yet though. Checking it out now. Be cool if they gave him an update.
    Hi @SlyCat42 @Colonaut123

Kingpin rework

1 - It is clear that the Rage mechanic of Kingpin is more limited than Red Hulk

2 - In general, he needs a boost of his attributes. Currently, his critical hit & critical damage rating is less than half of Wolverine.

3 - I would suggest that when he's Unstoppable, he has 100% chance to gain Rage when struck and 60% chance when he blocks. This counts for both the SP2 unstoppable, as the heavy attack unstoppable or any unstoppable nodes (like aspect of war).

4 - When a Fury buff expires on Kingpin, it is converted to a Rage. This counts for the Fury buff of the heavy attack, as well as any other Fury buff on nodes. This rewards putting him on a Fury node in AW, or clearing the Fury linked node in AQ.

5 - Give the SP2 a guaranteed two extra Rage passives. Increase the amount of Rage gained by the SP3 to three or four. If he happens to trigger an Overpower buff during the SP3, it is an extra potent one that has +20% potency.

6 - When exiting Overpower mode, Kingpin has a chance to gain up to 4 Rages, each having a 20% chance to active. This ties nicely with the sig, who already gives up to 82.44% chance to regain 4 Rages. Because he becomes more reliant on activating the SP2 or SP3, I suggest boosting the increase in power gain from 5% to 7.5% or 10% per Rage passive.

7 - I would differentiate between damaging and non-damaging debuffs for his Rage conversion. I notice that mutants who rely on bleeds have a difficult time beating Kingpin as their debuffs empowers him. I suggest reducing the chance of Rage conversion of damaging debuffs to 35% and increasing the chance for non-damaging debuffs to 65%.

8 - His sig ability could use some small additions. While in Overpower mode, Kingpin gains a True Strike passive, ignoring all Evade and Auto-Block effects. Also, Rage increases Critical Damage Rating per Rage passive

Holy **** Colonaut! I can see the comic now : "Kingpin kills the MCOC universe"

I agree he could be better; but you're going to make him insanely overpowered - far easier to get rage, and the rage gives even more power, and the specials give more rage, which increase power gain, which increases use of Specials....

Iso-8 or not, he's supposed to be only human!

I like Kingpin (have him 4/55) and find him amazingly useful as an attacker against evaders and where debuffs are unavoidable. You don't even have to get hit: Debuffs can come from nodes, or from attacking champs like Void, Morningstar and Captain America. They can come also from blocking attacks from Yondu and Captain Marvel. He rocks against Ultron; who regularly evades, inflicts pitiful bleeds and whose double immunity counts for nothing against black Iso-8.

1 - I disagree: Rage is a less powerful, but more versatile mechanic. Rulk's heat charges are mostly offensive; Kingpins have both offensive and defensive characteristics; plus they enhance his power gain.
    Kingpin can manage all sorts of scenarios that could give Rulk trouble (and vice versa).

2 - That's how they balanced him. More base health and attack balanced by lower Critical rate. A bit more critical damage wouldn't be the worst thing, though. But if we increase his critical rate and damage, what's going down to compensate? Block proficiency? Health?

3 - Um, okay. He'll be a pain to take down as a defender on Aspect of war, though...

4 - No. Definitely not. You really want this tank standing on a Rage node with that ability?

5 - Something like this could work. Say gaining a Rage with his SP1, two with SP2. Or (like OML or Groot) he could gain Rage when the opponent launches a special.

6 - If Awakened, then statistically you'd be looking at sitting on 4-6 Rage at all times after your first Overpower. That's a permanent +100-150% Attack, and +20-30% Passive Power Gain.
    Correspondingly, Overpower would trigger vastly more often than it currently does.

That sounds like he'll be substantially less fun to fight than he currently is. And he does currently have a fairly prominent defensive role in AQ...

7 - Yeah, that sounds okay.

8 - Okay. I think you're meaning True Accuracy though, which would suit him better. He's no reason to bypass armour as well.

----

All in, some really nice ideas - I think if 2 or 3 of your suggestions were taken up, he'd be significantly better. If all of them were taken up, he'd be insanely stronger; which - as he's already a popular boss villain in AQ and EQ - isn't always a good thing!

Good work keeping the thread going, though. You've been busy!
  • Desmian17Desmian17 Posts: 5
    MEPHISTO BUFF

Just a little suggestion for this awesome champion:
    He is a good champion but depends too much on synergies to make him usable.

It would be great if his awakened ability also allowed him to start each fight with one aura of incineration.
    Also, his play style is too simplistic. I love the animation of his heavy attack. (He grows large and does two swipes at the oponent) however, this is only for visual effect as it provides no benefit to the champion at all.
    A suggestion would be to buff his next special attack in some way if they are triggered while he is in mid animation of his heavy attack. Maybe do extra special attack damage since he is twice his size?

Please consider my suggestions. Mephisto is a great character...he just needs a few more tweaks to make him amazing.
  • SlothBabySlothBaby Posts: 30
    You guys should make Groot less trash
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Since Netflix cancelled DD (🤬) isn’t time for kabam to completely redo the DD Netflix? He’s absolutely useless, maybe even less than KK, so why not take the opportunity to reimagine the character in a way that fits in better with comics (alternative reality version). I also think since Netflix has distanced itself from the MCU, kabam should distance itself from Netflix.

I didn’t see this thread so this is from another thread I started.

Edit: maybe DD 2099, Sam Fisk
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Colossus:
    Each Armor Up buff reduces the effects of DoT debuffs and passives by 10%
    While Colossus has 3 or more Armor Ups, he’s immune to stun.
    When Colossus uses a special attack, he gains a Fury buff increasing his attack by 10% per Armor Up for 9 seconds.
    Armor Break immunity.

Spider-Man (Miles)
    Spider-Sense charges increase critical chance and damage.
    As soon as his opponent uses a special attack, Miles camouflages himself, and incoming attacks have a 30% chance to miss (doubled against projectiles).
    Venom Blast has a chance to trigger on critical hits instead of special attacks.

Magneto
    Some sort of unique synergy with Scarlet Witch.
    Metal projectiles (guns, thrown knives, etc.) have a 100% chance to miss.
    Attack is increased against #Metal champions.

Iron Patriot
    Some sort of unique synergy with Symbiote Spider-Man and/or Sentry.
    Arc Overload doesn’t reduce his ability accuracy.
    Armor Up reduces incoming Incinerate, Coldsnap, and Bleed damage by 25% per Armor buff.

Agent Venom
    While Klyntar Rage is active, attacks have a chance to cause bleed. Against bleed immune opponents, he gets fury.

Black Panther
    If Black Panther’s opponent has Armor Up, he deals 10% of his attack as direct damage.
    Bleed immunity.

Black Panther (Civil War)
    L2 can cause bleed.
    Bleed reduces ability accuracy.
    Bleed immunity.

Hulkbuster
    He gains a permanent Armor Up whenever he loses 20% of his HP.
    Armor Up reduces duration of debuffs on Hulkbuster.
    Heavy attacks refresh Armor Break.
    Armor Break lasts longer and is more effective.
    Bleed resistance.

Iron Man
    Arc overload triggers twice (once at 60%). After it’s triggered twice he can’t gain more Armor Up buffs, but he gets a permanent passive Fury.
    Resistance to Bleed and critical hits.
    Iron Man begins the fight with a passive J.A.R.V.I.S. effect. While J.A.R.V.I.S. is active, Iron Man is immune to ability accuracy reduction, he has a higher chance at critical hits, and crits cause Armor Break. J.A.R.V.I.S. goes down for 15 seconds if he’s struck with a special attack, and permanently if Iron Man triggers both Overloads.

Hawkeye
    L1 and 2 rotate between Bleed, Shock, Poison, and Armor Break in addition to Power Drain and Hemorrhage. It an be changed manually by dashing back and holding block for 2 seconds.

Ant-Man
    If Ant-Man’s opponent is affected by 5 Fatigue debuffs and he uses a heavy attack, the Fatigues are converted into a passive Vertigo effect. Opponents affected by Vertigo have a 20% chance to miss, and take 40% more damage.

Deadpool X-Force
    Stackable Bleed.
    Specials cause Taunt.
    Instead of a burst of power gain, Deadpool gets 50% more power for the rest of the fight.

Rhino
    Attacks have a chance to cause Fury.
    Specials cause Armor Break.
    Rhino gains a passive Fury while under the effects of a debuff.

Hi @SlyCat42 @Colonaut123

Kingpin rework

1 - It is clear that the Rage mechanic of Kingpin is more limited than Red Hulk

2 - In general, he needs a boost of his attributes. Currently, his critical hit & critical damage rating is less than half of Wolverine.

3 - I would suggest that when he's Unstoppable, he has 100% chance to gain Rage when struck and 60% chance when he blocks. This counts for both the SP2 unstoppable, as the heavy attack unstoppable or any unstoppable nodes (like aspect of war).

4 - When a Fury buff expires on Kingpin, it is converted to a Rage. This counts for the Fury buff of the heavy attack, as well as any other Fury buff on nodes. This rewards putting him on a Fury node in AW, or clearing the Fury linked node in AQ.

5 - Give the SP2 a guaranteed two extra Rage passives. Increase the amount of Rage gained by the SP3 to three or four. If he happens to trigger an Overpower buff during the SP3, it is an extra potent one that has +20% potency.

6 - When exiting Overpower mode, Kingpin has a chance to gain up to 4 Rages, each having a 20% chance to active. This ties nicely with the sig, who already gives up to 82.44% chance to regain 4 Rages. Because he becomes more reliant on activating the SP2 or SP3, I suggest boosting the increase in power gain from 5% to 7.5% or 10% per Rage passive.

7 - I would differentiate between damaging and non-damaging debuffs for his Rage conversion. I notice that mutants who rely on bleeds have a difficult time beating Kingpin as their debuffs empowers him. I suggest reducing the chance of Rage conversion of damaging debuffs to 35% and increasing the chance for non-damaging debuffs to 65%.

8 - His sig ability could use some small additions. While in Overpower mode, Kingpin gains a True Strike passive, ignoring all Evade and Auto-Block effects. Also, Rage increases Critical Damage Rating per Rage passive

Holy **** Colonaut! I can see the comic now : "Kingpin kills the MCOC universe"

I agree he could be better; but you're going to make him insanely overpowered - far easier to get rage, and the rage gives even more power, and the specials give more rage, which increase power gain, which increases use of Specials....

Iso-8 or not, he's supposed to be only human!

I like Kingpin (have him 4/55) and find him amazingly useful as an attacker against evaders and where debuffs are unavoidable. You don't even have to get hit: Debuffs can come from nodes, or from attacking champs like Void, Morningstar and Captain America. They can come also from blocking attacks from Yondu and Captain Marvel. He rocks against Ultron; who regularly evades, inflicts pitiful bleeds and whose double immunity counts for nothing against black Iso-8.

1 - I disagree: Rage is a less powerful, but more versatile mechanic. Rulk's heat charges are mostly offensive; Kingpins have both offensive and defensive characteristics; plus they enhance his power gain.
    Kingpin can manage all sorts of scenarios that could give Rulk trouble (and vice versa).

2 - That's how they balanced him. More base health and attack balanced by lower Critical rate. A bit more critical damage wouldn't be the worst thing, though. But if we increase his critical rate and damage, what's going down to compensate? Block proficiency? Health?

3 - Um, okay. He'll be a pain to take down as a defender on Aspect of war, though...

4 - No. Definitely not. You really want this tank standing on a Rage node with that ability?

5 - Something like this could work. Say gaining a Rage with his SP1, two with SP2. Or (like OML or Groot) he could gain Rage when the opponent launches a special.

6 - If Awakened, then statistically you'd be looking at sitting on 4-6 Rage at all times after your first Overpower. That's a permanent +100-150% Attack, and +20-30% Passive Power Gain.
    Correspondingly, Overpower would trigger vastly more often than it currently does.

That sounds like he'll be substantially less fun to fight than he currently is. And he does currently have a fairly prominent defensive role in AQ...

7 - Yeah, that sounds okay.

8 - Okay. I think you're meaning True Accuracy though, which would suit him better. He's no reason to bypass armour as well.

----

All in, some really nice ideas - I think if 2 or 3 of your suggestions were taken up, he'd be significantly better. If all of them were taken up, he'd be insanely stronger; which - as he's already a popular boss villain in AQ and EQ - isn't always a good thing!

Good work keeping the thread going, though. You've been busy!
    1 - That's the thing: Kingpin is very situational-specific. But why would you ever level him up if there are a dozen of other champions who can handle the same situations, and more? Rhulk is an example: he doesn't rely on getting hit, getting poisoned/incinerated or an opponent with energy attacks or of the mystic class. You can just build up heat charges with the sp1, two each time, giving him +36% extra physical damage. Once you have 10 charges, you keep them.

Rage on the other hand needs a debuff-heavy or an evade champion, and conversion is only fifty/fifty. His rage increases his attack by 25%, true, but at 8 he converts it into overpower which then expires and leaves you with none to four. Rhulk's mechanic is superior to Kingpin, that's why Rhulk is a demi-god and Kingpin isn't.

2 - I agree with you. His crit hit rating should stay the same, but he should still have a cruelty mechanic added to his rage.

3 - Yeah, but that doesn't happen that often. Or it could be limited to unstoppable buffs, exit aspect of war.

4 - What are the odds of that though? Or Kabam can put a similar time limit as they did for the evade, like 6 seconds between expiring furies. Then there are easy counters to it. It is just to make sure giving him a Fury buff through his heavies is worth the effort.

5 - As he has increased power gain, he shouldn't be able to gain rage through his sp1. That's just way too cheap. But I do like the idea for him to gain rage when the opponent launches a special. Add to his black iso-8 a minor taunt effect and he would have a more general way to gain rage.

6 - How do you come at 6? His sp3 would only give 20% chance, increased to 100% by his sig. That's still 4 max. The only change is a higher base chance, so lower sig levels have a reliable way to recover rage. The point of this is to of course trigger overpower more often.

Like Dormammu he will get replaced someday. Decisions shouldn't be based on that.

8 - It would be better to have True Strike, to bypass some high armor and resistances. But then again, he already would hit quite high in OP mode, so True Accuracy would suffice.

To beat Kingpin would be simply: bait him into using sp1, avoid hitting him while he's unstoppable, don't bring an evade or non-damaging debuff champion and keep an eye on his rage charges. That's still the same as now.
    SlyCat42 said:

@Colonaut123

Ok cool I'll check out your post. Although I'm not making a complaint, I'm making a suggestion.

Also, you didn't understand the suggestions. What I'm talking about is increasing his ability to shrug off debuffs. My bad if the synergy does that, but what it looked like from reading is the conversion chance after he exits overpower mode where he has a chance to gain up to 4 rage. Looks like from the spotlight it's still 80% chance to activate when it happens so the synergy would bring it up near 100%. Am I incorrect about this? If that synergy applies to the debuff to rage chance then that would effectively make him almost debuff immune when it is active.

So ty for the heads up if that's the case.

The second suggestion though wasn't indicating that he doesn't gain rage it's that if you are playing him as an attacker the only way you can get it that way is (as you said) to get hit. So, I'm suggesting he should be able to gain it on attack and not just on defense. The rage on evade is nice, but unless you're fighting a spiderman or in arena the standard AI can't evade.

He definitely needs some way to ramp up his rages as an attacker and not just as a defender. Having it tied to unstoppable lets it be used when he activates special 2 (where he goes unstoppable for 6.50 seconds) and when he heavy attacks (where he goes unstoppable for 0.8 seconds).

I haven't read your post yet though. Checking it out now. Be cool if they gave him an update.

No, the synergy allows him to have +20% (not sure if relative or additive) chance to convert rage for only debuffs. As the chance is currently 50%, this means a boost to 60-70% which is pretty decent. Exiting overpower mode doesn't convert but recover rage, so the synergy has no effect on that.

How much hits can you perform in 6.50 seconds? I think like two five-hit combo's, so ten hits in total. How many rages should Kingpin receive from that? Max 3 or 4, so that's tops 25% chance per hit or less. SP2 is costly, but heavies are cheap. Wouldn't people spam heavies, especially as it already rewards that with a fury buff? It might be a bit too much to be balanced. It might, I don't know for sure. Proof is in the eating of the pudding.
  • RhinoBlastRhinoBlast Posts: 9
    @Colonaut123 I really like you're detailed changes to Colossus. The bruise mechanic is brilliant. However I do think his crit damage should also be enhanced. His crit is fine under your scenario. @Kabam Porthos this is quite a suggestion. Perhaps worth the time and energy of running it up the ladder for a future rework :)
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Name of the Champion- SENTRY

Features that need an serious upgrade- fighting style and animation. Just give his animation speed. Sentry is basically a marvel superman. He is one of the titans champs of multiverse. This game have very less 'hero' champs which are considered as GOD tier. Sentry is Terrifying with split personality.

Normal Hit - always Starts fight with power bar 1 & a passive regeneration buff for 1 second 100% chance to land critical hit in a 5 hit combo or a 3 hit combo. Each hit Landing over 1200 damage & 100% Armor break & The final heavy attack of a combo landing a 3000 damage. & A fury buff for sentry.

Light attacks - are always 1500 to 2000 damage. 100% chance of Armor break.
    & Fury buff for sentry.

Heavy Attack - after parry Can slow time and 100% chance of landing (like mr. Sinister) a critical hit causing a sum total of 5000 damage & a degeneration buff, 100% health for 1 second & a 500 degeneration per tick.

SP1 - Unblockble Armor Break 100% damage of 2000 + internal bleed 300 per tick for 1.5 second. & A fury buff for sentry

SP2 - Can be Blocked. But if blocked it activates a regeneration buff for sentry restoring upto 100% health for 2 second.
    If not blocked can land a 3000 damage
    & 100% Armor break.

But if Landed Only with a 5 hit combo it becomes unblockble - can take opponent's life and turn it into his own life increasing passive regeneration & building upto 70% health (if health below 50% for sentry) A new Unique ability unlike other champs & Causing a damage of 10k to 15k & stun the opponent for 1.5 second & activating a power gain buff for sentry for 1 second.
    & Nullify de-buff for the opponent.

SP3 - Split Personality Activation (new buff) NEW ANIMATION - The arena starts to disintegrate & sucked into Void, making void a black whole & releasing an energy attack that can land a 100% damage of 5000 & 100%chance of landing a 5 de-buffs to the opponent -
    1. Fear of the void
    2. Heal Block
    3. Internal bleed
    4. Power Drain
    5. Amnesia (Stunning the opponent for 1.5 second)
    & A passive regeneration buff for sentry

Sentry Can't die with a SP3 attack of any opponent. He turns back time & restore his health to 50% No SP3 attack of any champions can kill sentry - this will only work if sentry is dupped & his signature level is min 85 or more than that. (Unique Ability)

Sentry is the most powerful Terrifying character of Marvel. He has amnesia and split personality what caused a complete destruction for the Avengers. He is one of the few that defeated Thanos and other titans one on one. This is one of the most high prestigious character of Marvel.
    It's my request that KABAM give this character it's proper place. Because your fanbase & the entire marvel comics fanbase will appreciate it a lot if they finally see a proper revamped for one of the most anticipated and loved cherecter of MARVEL. Thank You.

If this happens it's my promise that your fanmail will poured with thank u notes. And community will go absolutely crazy. This will overtake the hype of new characters.
    Take this to consideration.

6 - How do you come at 6? His sp3 would only give 20% chance, increased to 100% by his sig. That's still 4 max. The only change is a higher base chance, so lower sig levels have a reliable way to recover rage. The point of this is to of course trigger overpower more often.

Oh, I misread your suggestion. Thought you meant four additional chances for rage on top of his Sig (i.e. eight possible opportunities to get rage), rather than that being an underlying boost to the Sig.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    It’s been a while but I want to do a few simple suggestions for champion buffs that will make some forgotten champs better.

Civil Warrior: a bland champion who I just pulled as a 6* not 5 minutes ago. Extend the duration of his armor ups by 3 seconds and have all passive armor ups give him an extra 10% attack, Max of 15. Simple change to buff up his abysmal damage.

Jane Foster: Add a fury and armor break to parry stun to put her in line with the other Thor.

Vulture: increased power gain per chutari energy.

Magneto: Metal champions lose a certain amount of attack and Magneto gains said amount of attack.

Howard the Duck: Furies last for 10 seconds and are refreshed by heavy attacks.

Venompool: buff base attack by 10% and basic attacks have a 10% chance to bleed opponents for 60% of base attack.

Cable: for each buff on cable he gains a chance to incinerate the opponent for 75% of base attack.

CapWW2 and classic: basic attacks have a chance to bleed opponent and blocked damage reflects damage back at a 2x rate.

Some small but decent (I think) ideas that could vastly improve some of these champions. Or just literally buff base attack of a lot of bad champions.

@Colonaut123 I really like you're detailed changes to Colossus. The bruise mechanic is brilliant. However I do think his crit damage should also be enhanced. His crit is fine under your scenario. @Kabam Porthos this is quite a suggestion. Perhaps worth the time and energy of running it up the ladder for a future rework :)

@RhinoBlast
    I think, for me personally, the Colossus rework was the hardest. Colossus is my favorite super hero and it is very easy to make him OP. As I currently made him, with the bruises, armor ups, fractures, stuns, everything, he'll be quite a hard hitter. He doesn't really need the extra crit damage, his special attack damage will already be quite high. I would even be inclined to nerf him a bit, reducing the chance to bruise to 15-20% rather than 30% (which is A LOT).
    You know actually reflecting on Kingpins synergy with hood I would still make the same suggestion to add another synergy with AV. Could give a second boost to his rage conversion chance to bring it up to 80%, making him a go to champion for debuff nodes as long as you bring the others along, and then it's a great chance to give AV a useful unique synergy.

At the very least he needs at least one extra way to gain rage when the opponent doesn't debuff. It's also a bit awkward that having the fury attack buff from the heavies prevents you from going unstoppable again, so even though it encourages you to use heavies that way for maximum damage if you follow it up with an sp2 you won't gain that benefit from using it.

Btw does anyone know if Rages are considered passive fury or are they a stand alone deal like Dr. Voodoo loa charges? Theoretically the increased potency for fury mastery could have potential if it works with Rage, but a less so if it only functions with Overpower and the fury from his heavy attack.
  • CyaenCyaen Posts: 15
    I have a suggestion for a simple enhancement to Green Goblin. I recently pulled a GG from the 6* crystal and was a little underwhelmed. His graphics are a true work of art, but his damage output is really meh. Give him an attack bonus for each madness and cunning charge. The madder or more cunning he gets, the stronger he gets! The charges usually don’t rack up that much since they have a timer, so it would function as a passive fury. This way he gets a nice damage boost and it would work towards all his abilities, without making him overpowered. He would be fun to play because now managing those charges become even more important. Please make this small adjustment for the GG-lovers out there. Wait...that came out wrong. For all the Goblin enthousiasts!
  • Hanigan53Hanigan53 Posts: 11
    WHO
    Phoenix
    WHY
    Phoenix is a champion that doesnt really need a buff but in the comics the phoenix force is so powerful i think that phoenix should get a little buff.

base stats 4* maxed out 99 sig
    Health=14,575(her health should be a bit higher)
    Attack=1,164
    PI=(sig 99)4,550

passive abilities
    The phoenix force grants jean grey a fury buff every 7 seconds increasing the attack by 12% MAX fury buffs 15

When jean grey has 3 fury buffs(or more) she has a 100% chance to incinirate the opponent for 2.5 seconds dealing 574 dot
    When jean grey has 8 fury
  • Hanigan53Hanigan53 Posts: 11
    WHO
    Phoenix
    WHY
    Phoenix is a champion that doesnt really need a buff but in the comics the phoenix force is so powerful i think that phoenix should get a little buff.

base stats 4* maxed out 99 sig
    Health=14,575(her health should be a bit higher)
    Attack=1,164
    PI=(sig 99)4,550

passive abilities
    The phoenix force grants jean grey a passive fury buff every 7 seconds increasing the attack by 12% MAX fury buffs 15

When jean grey has 3 fury buffs(or more) she has a 100% chance to incinerate the opponent for 2.5 seconds dealing 574 dot
    When jean grey has 8 fury buffs or more she gets a 15% chance to stun the opponent if they have the incinerate debuff
    When phoenix has 15 fury buffs she goes into the overload mode making the incinerate last a second longer and do double damage
    It takes jean grey 7.5 seconds to go to cooldown mode(stopping the fury generation) for 3 seconds after the cooldown jean grey can gain fury buffs again

Jean grey/Phoenix is also immune to inverted controls

Heavy attacks
    30% chance to give phoenix power gain for 3 seconds gaining 1 and a half bar of power

If phoenix is knocked out she has a 60% chance to regen 10 of her max health and gain an invulnerability buff for 4 seconds

SP1
    Has a 80% chance to incinerate the opponent
    If the opponent is already incinerated then phoenix gains a fury buff

SP2
    65% chance to give the opponent concussion, if phoenix has more than 5 fury buffs then gain a fury buff

SP3
    Phoenix consumes all of the fury buffs, for each fury buff gain 20% extra attack
    Phoenix reggenerates 15% of her max health

signature ability- RIGHT OF THE PHOENIX
    Her ability to come back to life after being nocked out now has a 100% posibillity to activate
    Her fury buffs now take 6 seconds to generate

synergies

ROMANCE
    Any cyclops or wolverine
    Phoenix-Her furys now do 664 dot
    Cyclops(any)-their armor breaks now last a second longer
    Wolverine-his regeneration will now regenerate 20% more and the regeneration buff will last 2 seconds longer

TEAMMATES
    Storm,Beast,Nightcrawler
    Phoenix-her fury buffs will now dissapear in 8 second at overload
    Storm,Beast,Nightcrawler-they all get their crit chance increased by 10%

If you have any feedback to give i want to hear it
    This is my first time doing this

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Who: Superior Iron Man

Why: Rn this boi isn't the superior version of Iron Man and he's pretty trash right now, so I think we should make him stronger and change him around a bit. This guy deserves more.

Immune to Shock and Poison

(New) Signature Ability: Extremis Adaptability

Tony Stark's advanced suit studies the opponent before they are defeated, giving the suit a boost for the next fight

Tony Stark starts with 2-3 Persistent Charges, When he defeats an opponent he consumes a persistent charge to gain a permanent buff for the next fights depending on the defeated opponent's class.

Skill: Cruelty
    Science: Precision
    Cosmic: Fury
    Mutant: Regeneration
    Tech: Armour Up
    Mystic: Power Rate

These buffs get enhanced by Extremis Armour, each buff grant less benefits then the one before it

(New) Advanced Extremis- Passive

Tony Stark's latest version of Extremis is ready for any situation, granting him Armour when he needs it and reducing the opponent's ability accuracy.

When about to be struck by a critical hit by any champions other than Mystic: Gain an brief (normal) Armour Up buff, tanking 70% of the extra damage

Champions other than Mystic and Tech: Ability Accuracy is lowered by 20%

Tech Champions: Ability Accuracy is lowered by 40%

Mystic Champions don't have their ability accuracy altered

(New) Extremis Armour

Raises Armour

Gain one Extremis Armour after 8 seconds, each buff after that takes 3 extra seconds to apply

It struggles to apply when Mystic Interference is around, making the duration an additional 2 seconds longer when fighting a Mystic Champ

Lasts 9 Seconds

Max: 3

If suffering from a debuff other than Degeneration or Armour Break: 30% to purify that debuff and consume one armour

If Armour Broken/Shattered: Consume all charges and Extremis Armour buffs, Armour Buffs cannot be gained until the Armour Break expires

When below 5% health: Consume all charges and gain 15% health per charge over 5 seconds, Extremis Armour cannot be gained after that point

Heavy Attacks, Special Attacks

30% to apply Armour Break, lasts 4 seconds

Special Attacks

If you have an Extremis Armour buff and the opponent is Armour Broken: 40% to inflict Degeneration on the opponent, consume one charge.

Synergies

Breaking Point

With Daredevil (Classic) and Daredevil (Netflix)

Both Daredevils- +400 Critical Rating and Stuns are 1 second longer
    Superior Iron Man- The chance to inflict Armour Break is raised by 15%

Advanced Technology

With Iron Man (Infinity War), Darkhawk and Vision (AOU and Classic)

All Champions- Buffs and Debuffs from the champions are 1 seconds longer

Romance

With She Hulk

+5% Power Gain

This is my first time doing this, I would really appreciate some feedback
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    I should be posting a new revision sometime in the near future, but if you're interested in my previous revisions, you can find them at:

PREVIOUS REVISIONS:
    1. Unstoppable Colossus
    2. Magneto
    3. Spider-Gwen (Now no longer necessary.)
    4. Captain Marvel
    5. Hulkbuster
    6. Iron Fist
    7. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    8. Falcon
    9. She-Hulk (Now no longer necessary.)
    10. War Machine
    11. Superior Iron Man
    12. Colossus
    13. Black Panther
    14. Gamora (Now no longer necessary.)
    15. King Groot