**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion trading Anyone? It could me a good idea.

Ive got champions that people want and people have champions i want. Anyone else think its a good idea?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Again, since this was already discussed tons of times in the appropriare category for it ...

No. Bad idea. Unbalance the game. It goes against tge main RNG factor in the game
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    No thank you
    Just to clarify, it won’t work because people would just make alt accounts to farm good 4* champs. There could also be a champion black market or something. Who knows with people?
  • ItsJustJoshhhItsJustJoshhh Posts: 24
    This is a joke right?
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    Not hard to do. Make it where u can only change champs at the same level. 5* 4/55 for same. And all trades r final. Theres just some champs ppl like to play with that others dont an could swap so ppl get champs they like to play with
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★

Not hard to do. Make it where u can only change champs at the same level. 5* 4/55 for same. And all trades r final. Theres just some champs ppl like to play with that others dont an could swap so ppl get champs they like to play with

No matter how it would be done, it would still be abused, and it doesn't go with the main theme of collection and rng in this game.
    It will simply not happen, and it really shouldn't

No matter how it would be done, it would still be abused, and it doesn't go with the main theme of collection and rng in this game.
    That's the sad part. Have to get rid of good things such as the gifting bad. And cant add things such as this because some people cant legitimately play a damn video game. Got too cheat to get ahead. Its honestly pathetic people cheating on a damn game
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ah the many many times this has been asked and I will say the same I always do

F***K NO

This has been brought up many times too and it still can be abused Kabam just removed gifting badges because they were exploited and abused same would happen with this also this would go against the whole RNG theme of the game.

That's the sad part. Have to get rid of good things such as the gifting bad. And cant add things such as this because some people cant legitimately play a damn video game. Got too cheat to get ahead. Its honestly pathetic people cheating on a damn game
    Nobody even wants trading it goes against the RNG theme of the game.

If nobody didnt want trading whys it always brought up. Nobody likes the RNG. Its a joke. Like I said earlier. I pulled 2 5* kingpins an 2 4* kingpins in 7 crystals. Whts the odds of tht. For some yeah rng is great bc they just pull great champ after great champ. For most it's a joke tht needs fixed.

If nobody didnt want trading whys it always brought up. Nobody likes the RNG. Its a joke. Like I said earlier. I pulled 2 5* kingpins an 2 4* kingpins in 7 crystals. Whts the odds of tht. For some yeah rng is great bc they just pull great champ after great champ. For most it's a joke tht needs fixed.
    It's brought up by the 2% of people that actually want it literally a year ago there was a poll and out of 500 votes only 3 said yes. One of the best parts of this game is the luck of the draw for good champions trading would ruin that.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Im pretty sure at this point that all these threads about trade are just trolling

It's brought up by the 2% of people that actually want it literally a year ago there was a poll and out of 500 votes only 3 said yes. One of the best parts of this game is the luck of the draw for good champions trading would ruin that.
    Yeah if your one of the lucky ones. There r some. People who literally only have trash pulls. Saw a post awhile back guy pulled the same 6* like 4 times in a row an it was a trash champ. Hows tht good for the game. I would quit if I was him.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Can we just stop with idea. It kills the point of crystals
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    How about quickly doing a search to see if one of the THIRTY SEVEN other pages of search results on champion trades might make for a better comment than a new post or maybe see that this has been brought up and put down ad nauseum.

Just a thought: If champ trading was allowed, who would legitimately trade a 6* Domino for a 6* Iron Patriot? Anybody who is advocating for trading is advocating for more off-the-books, illegal transactions
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Except if my alt pulls a 5* Ægon that it cant rank up, I could just trade it for my Groot I refuse to rank up...
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    It is not a good idea, it is not even original.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

New forum users should have to agree not to make champion trade posts before they can join lol

....but how would they get in? XD
    edited March 2019

Yeah if your one of the lucky ones. There r some. People who literally only have trash pulls. Saw a post awhile back guy pulled the same 6* like 4 times in a row an it was a trash champ. Hows tht good for the game. I would quit if I was him.
    I have garbage luck with RNG (well most of the time) and still don't want trading because the best part about opening a crystal is not knowing if you going to get garbage or if you will hit the jackpot. Once you start getting crystals more rapidly and the more you get, you will start getting good pulls.

I have garbage luck with RNG (well most of the time) and still don't want trading because the best part about opening a crystal is not knowing if you going to get garbage or if you will hit the jackpot. Once you start getting crystals more rapidly and the more you get, you will start getting good pulls.
    I pull all kinds of champs still wouldnt mind trading. Started a second account 2 months ago. An 3 of my first 5 4* was iceman medusa and AA. While my main account it took over two years to get AA an iceman as 4* an were about useless at that time. Been on both ends
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    Never. Gifting badge is gone because of the fraud and scammers. This is an awful idea, scammers will come back and fraud will be even worse