how many of you got 5 star mystic awakening gem from crystal bought with intel

so i saw almost everyone in my alliance getting mystic awakening gem while just one mutant and one skill. so wanna know was it rigged or i am just assuming stuff

how many of you got 5 star mystic awakening gem from crystal bought with intel 112 votes

mystic
33% 38 votes
any other
66% 74 votes

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Member Posts: 599 ★★★
    I’ll put this at about 100% assumption
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    I also pulled a mystic awakening gem
  • TotalMonster109TotalMonster109 Member Posts: 57
    Science would have preferred mystic😒
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Member Posts: 141
    Skill
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Member Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    If I get a gem that is not mutant science or skill, it may be my last time to purchase
  • samalasravansamalasravan Member Posts: 163
    I got cosmic Awakening gem , total now I have 4 Awakening cosmic gems which I don't want
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Member Posts: 1,178 ★★★
    Wanted skill or tech. Had gems for all other classes. Got mutant. Saving continues for eternity. Waiting for Omega Domino to land up. That said. I also opened 4 crystals and I got icy boi dupe and Emma dupe. Was an eventful month in the end.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Member Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    That’s it. My second mystic AG and nothing to use it on. Thanks for bringing the FU in fun, Kabam. My blade and iceman r5 are both unduped for more than a year now. And I cant even get a Magik or Sym Supreme, because you want me to spend money on clearing content.
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'll let you know in 2 days when I get enough Intel from the calendar.
    I'm not spending money on epic Nick Fury.
    I'd rather finish 6.1.6 and become cavalier.

If I do get another mystic (already got one in inventory) I'll awaken Magik
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

That’s it. My second mystic AG and nothing to use it on. Thanks for bringing the FU in fun, Kabam. My blade and iceman r5 are both unduped for more than a year now. And I cant even get a Magik or Sym Supreme, because you want me to spend money on clearing content.

Act 5 100% & 100% labyrinth both have a 5* generic awakening gem.........go for it 👍
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Member Posts: 1,178 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I got cosmic, which for the first time with an AG is what I wanted or could use. I have mystic, mutant and skill in the inventory already and had hoped for cosmic or tech. Now I just need another cosmic gem or two. On an up note I pulled Magik tonight so that mystic gem might be used finally.

Do Hyperion. He's totally class act with that Gem.
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Member Posts: 55
    Mutant, but only have trash of that class and the saddest thing, i have 2 awekining gems mutant
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    So far I've pulled a mystic gem three times in a row
    Got 2 in my stash atm
    Used one on morning star
  • PlayerPlayer Member Posts: 169
    Science
  • DinesshhhDinesshhh Member Posts: 9

I’ll put this at about 100% assumption

20 vs 34 till now; shows something other than assumption

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

zeezee57 said:

I got cosmic, which for the first time with an AG is what I wanted or could use. I have mystic, mutant and skill in the inventory already and had hoped for cosmic or tech. Now I just need another cosmic gem or two. On an up note I pulled Magik tonight so that mystic gem might be used finally.

Do Hyperion. He's totally class act with that Gem.
    I would argue Medusa. She definitely needs it more
  • KattohSKattohS Member Posts: 717 ★★

Mutant, but only have trash of that class and the saddest thing, i have 2 awekining gems mutant

Look on the bright side.....when you finally pull domino and omega red NEXT year December, 2020, you will have two awakening gems for them. 😁
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Member Posts: 243 ★★
    This is my first AG and i got skill, though when opening it was surrounded by mystic lol
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Member Posts: 639 ★★
    Tech. Will be for SESM or Ghost.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Member Posts: 457 ★★
    I'll let u know in like 20 minutes
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Member Posts: 1,013 ★★★
    I didn't go for this as it would pretty much require any and all Intel I could get. I found it nore useful to use Intel on many smaller and more useful items rather than get a 5* ag that would more than likely be whatever class I needed the least or flat out did not want at the time.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Member Posts: 457 ★★
    I got science. Was really hoping for mutant tho
    BlackJ4zz said:

This is my first AG and i got skill, though when opening it was surrounded by mystic lol

save for blade

I got science. Was really hoping for mutant tho

nice man. still not a mystic or more appropriately not a 2nd mystic
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Member Posts: 88
    edited March 2019

Had 3 but I used one previously on Magik. Haven’t opened one w Intel yet still contemplating
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    Tech
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Member Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    It should be generic to not induce any more salt into contest than it was neccessary
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got skill.
    Awaken rank 3 Korg or save it for Aegon?
    I'm leaning towards Aegon
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Member Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Got my third science. Literally any other class would’ve been fine.