**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Considering buying this offer

Would this be a good deal? It also comes with 5 Tier 4 Mutant Iso-8. I didn't plan on spending anything on this game, but I like Deadpool. I know the crystals are pretty random so I figure this is a sure fire way to get a hero I like. Would appreciate any thoughts on it

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you like Deadpool, go for it. It's only two dollars and Deadpool isn't a hero you can get from the crystals. He is only available through cash offers and this is a decent value for him.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    If u play and enjoy the game and can afford paying then it's a great offer. Deadpool can't be earned from crystals so if u want him this is the easiest way to get him or else wait for the deadpool arena once in two years if I'm not mistaken. To be honest I personally regretted for not getting him when I started the game for 15$ (2*/3*). For 2$ surely worth it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    If you have it to spend, and you want it, I say go for it. It's two bucks.
  • Didn't know Deadpool wasn't in the crystals. It looks like I'll end up getting it then. So then I'm guessing there are other heroes not in the crystals then? Is there a place that has a list that shows what heroes aren't in the crystals?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Didn't know Deadpool wasn't in the crystals. It looks like I'll end up getting it then. So then I'm guessing there are other heroes not in the crystals then? Is there a place that has a list that shows what heroes aren't in the crystals?

Only champs that im aware of that arent in crystals are deadpool and classic ultron
  • OG Vision, Thanos, and Kang are also not in regular crystals. Several others are also limited, like 3* Hulk.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Classic ultron only as a LOL reward
    4* Rhino 4* Ronan and 4* Cyclops(new xavier school) only as ROL rewards
    2*/3*/4*/5* punisher only from versus/arena crystals as rare drops
    2*/3* Unstoppable Colossus only from alliance crystal
    4*/5* Unstoppable Colossus from the store for loyalty
    4*/5* Kang/Thanos from special events to top players as rewards or as rare drops from special events crystals
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

OG Vision, Thanos, and Kang are also not in regular crystals. Several others are also limited, like 3* Hulk.

True forgot about og vision
  • Thanks for the info guys

• Yoooooo
  • @Wildcat626 , it’s just this Red (OG) Deadpool (with the nice Healing) that is available from special offer only (similar to PowerGain OG Vision). The White X-Force Deadpool (PowerGain) and the AgeofUltron (AoU) Vision (PowerBurn) are both available via normal crystals.

But everyone wants that Red Deadpool, so go for it if your lineup still uses 3* heroes.
  • @SummonerNR
    Thanks for the info. Yeah I'm a new player so I think I'll still be using 3 stars for a while, unless my luck keeps up. I think I'm gonna end up getting it because I like Deadpool a lot, plus it sounds like this would be the only time to get him
  • TakingAllDownTakingAllDown Posts: 30
    4* UC can get also from alliance crystal 0.05% drop rate
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Buy it, you will be invited to an exclusive Deadpool arena when kabam decide in the future to release him for third time :)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★

Thanks for the info guys

If you bought him, use the first chance you can to awaken him and get the benefit of his healing. Use a mutant or class 3* Awakening gem. You can get them from greater solo crystals. Then pump in signature till he's Sig 99 and for a careful player he becomes almost immortal, unless you take him against someone like Abomination or Punisher 2099.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    Meh. I still say it's just two bucks. I spend more than that on a coffee. He's only available through purchase.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Wow, I don't have this offer. I'd totally buy Deadpool for that cheap.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Yeah, where is that offer coming from??
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    That’s the new player offer
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Since when is this offer 2$? I bought 3* deadpool for 10$ when I started lol

Wow, I don't have this offer. I'd totally buy Deadpool for that cheap.

Only beginners get it
    Well I am a beginner on a new account and my offer is a lot different ?

Well I am a beginner on a new account and my offer is a lot different ?

Yeah that’s the deal I remember... not this 2$ deal lol
    I am not going to pay $10 for a 3* dead pool but I would jump on that $2 deal

I am not going to pay $10 for a 3* dead pool but I would jump on that $2 deal

Ya for real