**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who To Use?

Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
I just got a few new 4 stars and want to know who to use out of my 4 and 5*s for AQ and AW.

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

I just got a few new 4 stars and want to know who to use out of my 4 and 5*s for AQ and AW.

I also will be upgrading all the weaker 4*s to be around the same level as the other 4*s
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Do you have more 4*?
    RCunha said:

Do you have more 4*?

No I'm somewhat new
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Focus on domino, rhulk, void, dormammu and carnage
  • NYXnamanNYXnaman Posts: 14
    I f u r new then void would be of no use cause he needs that despair mastery so badly
    Focus on
    RHULK
    DOMINO
    DORM.
    And give decent attention to carnage
  • Kid_KudaKid_Kuda Posts: 2
    That void is duped.. I would rank him up every chance I get. Followed by Red Hulk or Domino who is amazing.
  • FluffyJCFluffyJC Posts: 5
    Go check out some YouTube videos
  • FluffyJCFluffyJC Posts: 5
    Here are some of youtubers seatin man of legends, contest of Champion, legacy, profhoff , HobbitCrom suprgaming and many more. some of them live stream and u can ask them any questions u need but need to be prashant some can or can't replay do to live chat.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    As others have said..void,rulk and domino are absolutely amazing champs...void has his utility in every aspect of the game, rulk and domino have a really good synergy between them and both of them are amazing champs on their own as well
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    edited March 2019
    NYXnaman said:

I f u r new then void would be of no use cause he needs that despair mastery so badly
    Focus on
    RHULK
    DOMINO
    DORM.
    And give decent attention to carnage

Void doesn't need despair when he is duped
  • Maxim_86296Maxim_86296 Posts: 27
    Wait... how new are you? You have nice champs, at least for someone who considers himself to be new.

Wait... how new are you? You have nice champs, at least for someone who considers himself to be new.

Well I played for a few months back in 2017 and started my account back up a month ago so moderately new
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Rhulk
    Void
    Domino

They are your best ones imo
  • mrclever8mrclever8 Posts: 12
    I would also use green goblin his special 2 is amazing.