**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino/Red Hulk Synergy - Incinerate on Heavy [MERGED THREADS]

Chobo9Chobo9 Posts: 7
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues

The incinerate damage with the trinity is inconsistent after latest update.

Edit: mods, sorry wrong forum category. Please merge or move as appropriate
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• I was doing a realm of legends run and realized the incinerate heavy synergy with red hulk is not working properly. There was various times that I hit a 10k plus heavy and the incinerate damage was ticking at 300ish only. Can we get this fixed please.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    She's legit bugged. Just experienced the same myself. Will post a video shortly. We need some answers on this...
  • VonD00MVonD00M Posts: 16
    Just experienced this. If this is a nerf, I'm gonna be so mad. Also, pre patch 11k heavies did 3-4k incinerate damage and non crit 3k heavies did 1.5-2k damage per second. This better not be some fix that she was doing way too much damage, or a description fix.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Was incinerate silently tweaked and this is one of the untested bugs?
  • Lizer0119Lizer0119 Posts: 29
    Yeah I’ve seen a ton of video of this. Needs a fix ASAP
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 113
    Lizer0119 said:

Yeah I’ve seen a ton of video of this. Needs a fix ASAP

Where did you see them ?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    DalBot said:

yikes that's awful! Mine is in AW defense, so I can't test, but yeah, that's terrible
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    DalBot said:

Looks like it's only doing incinerate damage equal to the damage form the first hit.
  • genibus81genibus81 Posts: 16
    Its only counting the first hit in the heavy toward incinerate dmg.
    edited April 2019

Looks like it's only doing incinerate damage equal to the damage form the first hit.

Yep. First hit here does 1306 damage so the incinerate is doing 327/tic. 327*4=1308 plus I get two more tics for the Masacre synergy making it 1962 total incinerate damage. It completely disregards the second hit (conveniently the heavier of the two) in the damage calc.

This needs to be rectified ASAP. Been using her to rock 6.1 and changing her now without notification is a sham.

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Funny thing is I just did a path of 6.1 and didn't even notice, that's how good of a champ she still is lol
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

DalBot said:

Yes it seems like this is what’s happening.

Can people stop crying out nerf though and just report it as a bug? It’s really annoying. There’s a difference between nerf and bug. Nerf is intentional, bug is accidental.
    Maybe it's so silent that Kabam doesn't even know :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

That is odd... I'm passing this on to the team right now.

Also it luck like aoome champ champ hav a faster approach and can ruid your dash back ws is the one I’m can’t dashing away of now after the update
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike Can you also fix the bug on Goldpool? You cannot refresh his taunt on heavy attacks and I use him pretty often!

Edit: Nvm it is works now so just ignore this
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★

@Roystor What are you talking about?

He said that nobody has noticed that it's a bug not a silent nerf
    Just hope this gets fixed before they release the new content.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Just hope this gets fixed before they release the new content.

Don’t count one that
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    I'm pretty sure the incinerate deals damage based on how much damage the heavy does
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Yeah, her incinerate on heavy is waaay off. My 5/50 does average around 400 up to 1600. Been playing with her tonight and I’m averaging 150 with 300 being high.
  • ZMode45ZMode45 Posts: 11
    @DalBot @Chobo9 are you experiencing any issues with Crit Bleeds not being applied normally? I don't usually fight with the Red Hulk synergy I go SP3/SP2 and get Crit Bleeds and use SP1 to refresh. I'm getting 0 Crit Bleed Procs. I just wanted to see what you were seeing.
    ZMode45 said:

@DalBot @Chobo9 are you experiencing any issues with Crit Bleeds not being applied normally? I don't usually fight with the Red Hulk synergy I go SP3/SP2 and get Crit Bleeds and use SP1 to refresh. I'm getting 0 Crit Bleed Procs. I just wanted to see what you were seeing.

I tried it once and it proc'd as normal so not too worried about it right now
  • Co0k_chilledCo0k_chilled Posts: 17
    It does seem to be the incinerate is going based of the first hit of the heavy rather then the entire heavy.
  • ZMode45ZMode45 Posts: 11
    ZMode45 said:

@Kabam Miike just to give my experience. I wanted to also make you aware I believe there may be an issue with her Crit Bleed procs. In a normal ROL Winter Soldier fight, I was averaging between 130-160 hits. Since the update my best has been 236 hits. I think this may not be isolated to the Incinerate. I can upload footage if necessary of the same situations where I am not seeing the same damage or even close.

Back Story:
    I was on the verge of quitting this game due to the champions I was pulling. My luck has been terrible, but I pulled a 6 star Domino and it totally changed my outlook on the game as a whole. I was able to have a viable option for content, I previously was unable to reasonbly complete. (Variant 100% and Labrynth).

With this happening and if it's the way Domino will truly be played, moving forward. I believe there are alot of summoners in the same boat as me. For myself personally I'm just waiting for the word and my money and time will be spent somewhere other than MCOC.

Thank you in advance.

Disregard my comments on the Crit Bleed. I'm experiencing less Proc's but that just comes with the champ. Thanks @DalBot

We really need this addressed. Looking back at my previous gameplay videos compared to now. It's absolutely insane the difference I'm seeing when I compared the footage.

Let's keep this thread clean but also informative!
This discussion has been closed.