**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ARE WE GETTING SOMETHING FOR APRILFOOLS?

2»

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

See, that must be why I'm not as affected. That's exactly how the AI has behaved for me in the last month. Hence my Posts about timings. Other people must be seeing it now.
    you really are one dumb ****... do you not know anything about this game? classic dd auto evade on projectiles as his sig ability as you can see he is auto evading punch attacks which is not a PROJECTILE, pls google projectile for further info. info is short for information btw and btw stands for by the way. And you can tell he is auto evading cause it says evade otherwise it will say dexterity just for further clarification. damn you post too much for one dumb ****.
    Man, you're really worked up about this. Did @GroundedWisdom kill your dog? Jeez...
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Bugs is what you're getting.
    Endless amounts of bugs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

See, that must be why I'm not as affected. That's exactly how the AI has behaved for me in the last month. Hence my Posts about timings. Other people must be seeing it now.
    you really are one dumb ****... do you not know anything about this game? classic dd auto evade on projectiles as his sig ability as you can see he is auto evading punch attacks which is not a PROJECTILE, pls google projectile for further info. info is short for information btw and btw stands for by the way. And you can tell he is auto evading cause it says evade otherwise it will say dexterity just for further clarification. damn you post too much for one dumb ****.
    First of all, you didn't read what I said. I was talking about AI reaction times. Not every single issue people are reporting.
    Secondly, don't talk to me unless you start using a respectful tone. This is not the first time you've addressed me and started spouting off, and I have no time for it.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

First of all, you didn't read what I said. I was talking about AI reaction times. Not every single issue people are reporting.
    Secondly, don't talk to me unless you start using a respectful tone. This is not the first time you've addressed me and started spouting off, and I have no time for it.
    You need to earn that respect. It’s not simply earned. You don’t deserve the proper respect you’re entitled a$& thinks it deserves
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

You need to earn that respect. It’s not simply earned. You don’t deserve the proper respect you’re entitled ass thinks it deserves
    Oh you're quite wrong on that. Everyone deserves to be talked to with a base line of respect and decency, especially here. If you think you have the right to just start beaking off to whoever you want, whenever you feel like it, then you can accept the reaction you get.
This discussion has been closed.