**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

April Update : Framerate Animation : Android

Comments

• BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

Just saw on another post @Kabam Miike responded to this

That one is specific to the Razer phone, so I didn't want to post that here, but we're working on investigating the devices you guys have listed here as well.
    Thanks keep us posted please @Kabam Miike
  • Valodia91Valodia91 Posts: 7
    Same issue
    Samsung S9
    Android pie
    Wifi and data same problem
  • BiosmithiiBiosmithii Posts: 21
    Asus Zenfone 4, trying go to arena, almost impossible to play
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Is this normal with void glowing op

I noticed it too. And void is my favorite champ. And lots of other special effects added that all they do is cause performance issues. I guess some Dev was bored and thought it be funny or something.
    This type of things honestly make me hate the game and thinking about finally quitting after 4 years.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★

Just saw on another post @Kabam Miike responded to this

That one is specific to the Razer phone, so I didn't want to post that here, but we're working on investigating the devices you guys have listed here as well.
    It's on every phone/tablet:

Sasmung S6 Edge: same
    Sasmung S10: same
    Huawei MediaPad M5: Same
  • NarlsonNarlson Posts: 23
    Game is super laggy after new update. Feels like 20 fps using a honor 9. Game was super smooth the last update. Almost makes arena unplayable now!
  • LucidblueprintsLucidblueprints Posts: 47
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike - Hopefully can see Ghost Rider sp1 has a drunk chain 🙂

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c18q8qt533zz2t1/Video Apr 01, 10 58 19 PM.mov?dl=0
  • LeSpiffyLeSpiffy Posts: 6
    edited April 2019
    So this is also happening as well. @Kabam
    Miike"

Oneplus 6
    Android 9
    Wi-Fi and LTE

img src="https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/vl/as2x65nalwsg.jpg" alt="" />

• LeSpiffyLeSpiffy Posts: 6

• xCristoxCristo Posts: 30
    edited April 2019

Hey @BlackSaChi,

Can you tell me what device you're noticing this on and what version of Android you're running?

Same story with the sluggish and very slow gameplay. It's close to impossible to properly play the game right now.
    Even Luke Cage which uses mostly lights became hard to play with. It looks like a drunk guy trying to throw punches tbh.

Samsung S7
    Android 8.0.0

• Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
    I’m playing on an iPhone X and having similar frame rate problems. GR’s sp1 not connecting, blade’s regen is delayed a quarter second when you hold block, game choppy as heck. It’s not just android.
  • Kare hızı sorunu var. Galaxy C7 4gb ram 32 gb hafıza. 10gb boş yer var. Önceki sürümü tekrar kurdum ve akıcı çalışıyor. Yeni sürüm berbat olmuş. @Kabam Miike
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Well.

This latest update is making parrying and firing off specials nigh on impossible. The game seems slower. Getting a rhythm with Ghost v WS is extremely difficult.

Using Mi Mix2, Android 8.0.0
  • Biggsteve79Biggsteve79 Posts: 1
    Gameplay is terrible now after the update and the sound is way off also,,weird clicking noise also at the end of some fights,,I hate it how do I go back to the old way before the update,,I'm playing on a galaxy s9+
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Samsung S8
    Android 8.0
    The update forced on me 4/2/2019

Also frame rate issues. During AQ map 6 its like the frame dropped during their attack as I try to block parry.
  • Yes, most of the champs are recovering faster than before, and you can block even of you do... You'll get hit in the face, as well this messed up Parry.
  • Mlee1829Mlee1829 Posts: 75
    Same issue. All fights are slow moving attacks.
    Samsung s9+
    Android 9/pie
  • wensan312wensan312 Posts: 12
    Hi @Kabam Miike,

My phone is Huawei Mate 20x. Same goes to dropping frame rate, slow, (animation & tapping & sound is out of sync).

My phone is supposed to be one of the top of the line Android phone.
  • Xinel07Xinel07 Posts: 24
    Experiencing frame dropping in both of my devices: iPad (6th generation) and Huawei P20.
  • ArdiArdi Posts: 18
    edited April 2019
    Same issue
    LG G6
    Android 8.0.0

Gameplay looks and feels edgy. I don't know if it's framerate or server lag. Maybe both?

Also mr sinister can no longer hold heavy attack after his sp3. It instantly does a medium dash.
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    Samsung j5 2016
    Android 7.1.1

Lag, crashing, overheat, etc, Same problems of all summoners
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    same problem for me too cant parry properly and when hitting an opponent hit very slow and sound effects are going up and down its becoming worse we need hotfix kabam
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Same here, Nokia 2 and well I hear walking noises when I completed a battle(also the battle music).Not only that but if I'm grinding arena my phone is overheating.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ipad mini 3
    Ios 12.2
    Soo laggy after update almost unplayable
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    @Kabam Miike any update here?
  • NarlsonNarlson Posts: 23
    wow fighting fantastic four boss is a night are with this sluggish update. Some of my hits aren't even connecting mid combo, also looks like the AI moves like before we just move at half the speed!