**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino/Red Hulk Synergy - Incinerate on Heavy [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    edited April 2019
    i seriously dont know how this "bug" could happen, if this really is a "bug."
  • Options
    ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    webtswx said:

i seriously dont know how this "bug" could happen, if this really is a "bug."

It does seem to be the incinerate is going based of the first hit of the heavy rather then the entire heavy.

I agree that this is how it comes out.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    My guess is they broke it after fixing this:

- MISTER SINISTER: Fixed an issue where transferring the Incinerate Debuff from Domino’s “Code Red Revelations” would result in the transferred Debuff not doing any damage
  • Options
    ZMode45ZMode45 Posts: 11
    edited April 2019
    - MISTER SINISTER: Fixed an issue where transferring the Incinerate Debuff from Domino’s “Code Red Revelations” would result in the transferred Debuff not doing any damage

I was just going through the patch notes and saw this myself. It honestly made me feel a little better. Nothing made sense as to why the damage would change.

If they had to tweak something it is very possible something in the formatting changed during this patch. Leaving me to believe it may really be a "bug'.. we can all hope! Good catch @Man_Bat

• Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Man_Bat said:

My guess is they broke it after fixing this:

Nice catch. This is encouraging - based on those notes it does indeed sound like an unintended side effect. Hopefully they can fix this soon.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Domino with same synergies and masteries took 18 heavies to kill WS before. Now 31.

Have video. I’ll share it LINE

No idea how many other hidden treasures there are. I was wrong earlier...this is a lot closer to 12.0 than I thought.

I may be mistaken but I thought DE gave a 30% attack bonus with 20% bleed damage not the other way around.

@Kabam Miike

Going to need some explanation.
  • Options
    ...and Loki and sentinel as has been noted can’t be countered after a special for the most part.

This is not the type of stuff that waits for the next update.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    rwhack said:

Domino with same synergies and masteries took 18 heavies to kill WS before. Now 31.

No idea how many other hidden treasures there are. I was wrong earlier...this is a lot closer to 12.0 than I thought.

I may be mistaken but I thought DE gave a 30% attack bonus with 20% bleed damage not the other way around.

@Kabam Miike

about DE,its a description error,no loss in attack,champs still have the exact same attack rating
  • Options
    LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    Isn’t it convenient this happening just before new eq begins
    Cause a lot of people rely on domino ( including me) to get through eq
  • Options
    this is a problem must be fixed ASAP~~~!!!
  • Options
    Domino incinerate damage reduces by almost 80% is she nerf or it just a bug
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Domino incinerate damage reduces by almost 80% is she nerf or it just a bug

It’s based on how much damage she does with the heavy
  • Options
    milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    This definitely needs to be fixed if a bug, or reversed if a nerf.

6* unduped r1 was hitting upwards of over 3500 incinerate per tick, rarely saw it below 1000. Same champ after the update, the highest I’ve seen it was 1206 per tick, and as low as 117 per tick; usually around 300...

Fastest RoL WS kill before was 67 hits, after its been nearly doubled at 117.

If it was a silent nerf because she’s “OP”, how come Blade, Spakry, Corvus, Void, have made it this far??
  • Options
    LukeYoshikiLukeYoshiki Posts: 9
    @Kabam Mike ???
    I just ranked my Domino to 5/65 2 days ago so if you guys don't fix this VERY soon, I'm just going to rage quit this clown-fiesta of a video game.
  • Options
    FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    As long as this is a bug that gets solved very quick, I’m alright with this. Awesome that the community finds these bugs so quick and if Kabam gets on top of it perfect. But the longer it takes the more people that ranked up domino and use the synergy regularly are getting screwed over so let’s hope that the Kabam team can save the day asap
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Fehtality said:

As long as this is a bug that gets solved very quick, I’m alright with this. Awesome that the community finds these bugs so quick and if Kabam gets on top of it perfect. But the longer it takes the more people that ranked up domino and use the synergy regularly are getting screwed over so let’s hope that the Kabam team can save the day asap

it's not a ginormous, Domino is now useless change but it something that needs to be addressed so i agree with you on that part.
  • Options
    DemitriM said:

rwhack said:

@Kabam Miike

about DE,its a description error,no loss in attack,champs still have the exact same attack rating
    Maybe, maybe not. I’m not gonna reset masteries and experiment to see. That’s the only way to see which is a visual error
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    From what I understand, the incinerate is only damaging from her first hit and not both. It's been happening to me. The numbers just arent adding up
  • Options
    Kal_El_1986Kal_El_1986 Posts: 5

That is odd... I'm passing this on to the team right now.

@Kabam Miike
    Do we have any info or a time line on a fix?

I think everyone that put time and effort into there domino is hoping to use them in the new content tomorrow!
  • Options
    It's only dealing incinerate for the first hit of her heavy not both
  • Options
    It's only dealing incinerate for the first hit of her heavy not both
  • Options
    Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    The description still says “Deals the damage of the heavy for 2s”
    , Mike said “this is odd, let me pass it to my team”
    Someone said that Doninos been around for months, if she was to be nerfed, it would’ve happened.
    The other person who showed the link between Mr Sinister and Domino is also a good argument that it’s a big

All these are proofs that it’s a bug

The real question is how long do these bugs usually take to be fixed ?
    What was the bug w ghost last month?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Any update on this issue?
  • Options
    Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
    Thanks for posting that @Tahmkench911, I was having heart palpitations lol.
  • Options
    Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    @Mh6bucks no worries
    i was losing it to and was getting annoyed at trolls
  • Options
    Telki86Telki86 Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike
    I hope you are going to sort out this ASAP because of the synergy with red hulk and masacre I use domino i war and aq. By the way last day of AQ cost me few revised and potions because of this issues, I should get all those back as well.
  • Options
    ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Yeah i have same problem with domino
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    edited April 2019
    reverting to previous version fixed the issue for me -.-
This discussion has been closed.