**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please remove Void's glowing.

Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
What is with void glowing? Why was that necessary? Is just the worst thing you could've done to a favorite character of many. It also affects framerate. Stop adding visual effects that aren't necessary. It ruins the game and causes performance issues.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Effects like darkhawk's shield, mister sinister's special 2 beam, and the new void glow, might look cool and fancy, but they also destroy the game for players like me that don't posses the number 1 phones for gaming. The game just lags a lot, combos can't register and it just feels bad to not be able to play. Original iron man and iron patriot have beams as well that look cool, that are simpler and don't crash the game. Please consider changing some of the recent "flashy" champions...

Same for me he lags when I use him now, same with mister sinister sp2. Doesn’t seem nessesary.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    I only recently acquired void so I knew something was off about him after the update but couldn’t quite place it
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    The only question is...Does is really affect the game that much? Or is it just a slight annoyance. Probably just the latter. It's honestly not that big of a deal.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    He got glitter bombed
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

The only question is...Does is really affect the game that much? Or is it just a slight annoyance. Probably just the latter. It's honestly not that big of a deal.

That might be very different depending on what phone you use. My phone mostly works just fine, but when it lags it can completely destroy a fight.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★

Effects like darkhawk's shield, mister sinister's special 2 beam, and the new void glow, might look cool and fancy, but they also destroy the game for players like me that don't posses the number 1 phones for gaming. The game just lags a lot, combos can't register and it just feels bad to not be able to play. Original iron man and iron patriot have beams as well that look cool, that are simpler and don't crash the game. Please consider changing some of the recent "flashy" champions...

This

It was brought up when they were released but kabam as always never seem to care
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Though I emphathise with you about void's visual bug, there simply are more important bugs that I, and probably most of the community, want kabam to prioritize fixing over bugs that don't affect gameplay.

Bugs that do affect gameplay are yondus medium attack being counted as a projectile which results in you being unable to parry yondus medium attack, the background not darkening when certain champs like green goblin use a special attack, which can increase the difficulty of evading specials, among other things.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480

I personally like it and hopefully it stays😀👍

Ditto
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    RogerRabs said:

Probably just a bug. Maybe give it a day before clogging the forums with another post about it.

It isn’t a bug from what I can tell. If you look closely, the sparkles form the sentry’s signature “S” logo. I’m not a fan, because I don’t recall Void ever having that logo, and i’ve read all of the Sentry comics since i’m a fan boy. It didn’t really make sense to add it.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Just look up Human Torch's abilities. They look like they will burn your phone. It will lag so hard. God, I don't wanna imagine
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Looks very cool ! I like it
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I thought it was sort of cool actually
  • XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    I really like it, it’s pretty cool, Void should stay glowing
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I like it as well, make him look cool.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I didn’t notice a difference

Any screenshots out there to compare?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

I personally like it and hopefully it stays😀👍

I do too. It's one bug that I actually like.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Haven’t had any problems because of it. Void came out of the closet. Good for him. Keep the eyes at least. 🤗
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    I think Void should keep it. Makes him look cool and overall matches his design. But that’s just my opinion
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I believe it deserves voting in forum , for me he looks much cooler and badas* but there are people that just dont like it.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I think it looks amazing tbh
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    No, because the whole point of void as the synergy states is "fear of the void", and im pretty sure its hard to fear a glowing one