**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weekly AQ rewards delayed?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Not sure if this has already been discussed yet but still waiting

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Got mine about an hour or so ago. On both accounts.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Ours are in.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Still waiting for mine
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Got mine
  • DocuguyDocuguy Posts: 2
    Everyone in my alliance is still waiting but wife got hers 2 hours ago.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I got mine about an hour and a half ago. Not sure what’s going on with yours but just be patient
    Still waiting.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Received.

Received.

Cool. There are others who haven’t.
    Mod isn’t gonna update us on this? They been active in other threads
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    edited April 2019
    This is what everyone keeps talking about "lack of communication" between player and company. They know it's going to be late yet they say nothing. Miscommunication between departments? Or are they communicating but one department are saying "meh let them wait" **** em
    Oh I know...... Maybe it's almost home time?.. Hmmmm orrrrrrr... Maybeeee...... No ones in the office....... Ermmmmm Prolly power outage.. Yeah.... That's it..... Power outage...
    Obviously they can see some people are experiencing delays. As for your previous comment, they don't plan for delays, so they wouldn't know ahead of time to let people know. Some have received them, some are waiting. I'm sure they will get them out eventually. Perhaps some patience would be best. Delays are not uncommon, but they rarely last long.

Obviously they can see some people are experiencing delays. As for your previous comment, they don't plan for delays, so they wouldn't know ahead of time to let people know. Some have received them, some are waiting. I'm sure they will get them out eventually. Perhaps some patience would be best. Delays are not uncommon, but they rarely last long.

We have no choice but to be patient. And yes.. They will come eventually. Thank you for pointing that out captain obvious 👍
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mine came in afew hours ago
    Just wanted to say my whole ally still doesn’t have their AQ rewards yet. Have a good night all
    Ahitlaw said:

Just wanted to say my whole ally still doesn’t have their AQ rewards yet. Have a good night all

Sorry buddy. Hope they come soon.
    It’s all good @GroundedWisdom don’t need them for any particular reason other than I’m probably leaving my ally and now have to wait lol
    Sucks, I know.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Haven't received ours yet.
  • Jayb0Jayb0 Posts: 3
    Still missing here
    Is anyone even seeing this thread? We haven't received our AQ rewards yet. Anything on this mods? Would be really appreciated
  • Same here. Our whole alliance still waiting but my sons account has received theirs!
  • VamshiVamshi Posts: 11
    edited April 2019
    They dont reply to the problem but they reply saying there is another thread running keep the forum tidy. @Kabam Porthos please your insights here why we not yet received AQ rewards
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Weird. Been more than 15 hours since AQ ended and we haven’t go our AQ Rewards yet. My alt in another ally has gotten it when I woke up 10 hours ago.
    Vamshi said:

They dont reply to the problem but they reply saying there is another thread running keep the forum tidy. @Kabam Porthos please your insights here why we not yet received AQ rewards

Exactly. Keeping tidy but a response would be nice even if it says that we are looking into the problem. Still NADA.