**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Glaive taking shock damage

Ja_WorldBossJa_WorldBoss Posts: 11
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
In Corvus Glaive's description it states that as long as Glaive immunity is active, CG doesn't take damage from Cold Snap, Bleed and Shock debuffs. However, ever since variant was released, I noticed that even though he had Glaive charges, he was losing HP from shock damage.
And now in act 6 on the shock paths, he is degenerating despite having Glaive charges
@Kabam Miike, please give feedback and have a look into this for the community

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He takes damage from passive shock damage.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He is not bleed, shock, cokdsnap immune.
    But as you said, he is immune to the damage of bleed, shock and coldsnap debuffs, whike glaive immunity is trigger.

The shock damage you are getting in variant is passive, and not a debuff. Corvus ability doesn't work, and shouldn't work there
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    Ultron shock in Variant is passive but Act 6 is not At no point does it say passive and it should interact same as a bleed node that he is immune to and can heal from with WP. I have ran those paths and haven’t noticed loss of health cause they are dead so fast😂
    They are playing around with this passive a bit much. With charges immunity is immunity if it falls under one of the three he is immune to. That is like Hype taking damage from passive poison. It’s quite lame
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    MCOCsucks said:

Ultron shock in Variant is passive but Act 6 is not At no point does it say passive and it should interact same as a bleed node that he is immune to and can heal from with WP. I have ran those paths and haven’t noticed loss of health cause they are dead so fast😂

Well ... Spectre?
    If he ran WP yeah that is where the damage was from.
    My comment about passive being out of hand was in regards to Final Variant boss. The shock would not kill him with charges up but would drain his health