**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New wave of bans.

RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
Not sure, but Im seeing a new wave of bans with the new update. Curious if this is a bug or not. Seen a lot of people locked out. Any word from Kabam on a new wave been enforced?

Comments

• Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I really hope so. Kabam needs to do this more often. Once a year or so isn't much of a deterrent. Hopefully it's not a bug though.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    really there are bans? where did you get that idea
  • RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    I think this one is actually starting to target account sharing. Dun dun dunnnnn
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Looks like it's people that were temporarily banned pending investigations that are now complete, and perma-bans have been handed out.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Looks like it's people that were temporarily banned pending investigations that are now complete, and perma-bans have been handed out.

Yeah everyone I see complaining had a temp ban already
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    Why would they have temp ban then perm ban? Doesn't make any sense. They should of just banned them permanently from the start right?
    They were temp banned pending investigations, I assume. Guys that they didn't have obvious evidence for so they had to dig into the logs, etc.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Not sure, I've seen a lot of people I chat with banned. I will say if it's for account sharing that a permanent ban seems harsh, unless used to finish LOL. But a permanent ban on people moving other people while against TOS is still way too harsh IMO.
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    Well then instead of 7 days or a month ban. kabam should have said banned till farther investigation.
    edited August 2017
    I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER! DID NOT CHEAT OR DO ANYTHING WRONG TO DESERVE THIS. I HAVE BEEN A WHALE FOR THIS GAME FOR OVER A YEAR. I GRINDED DAY IN AND DAY OUT. I HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY BANNED. THIS HAS TO BE RESOLVED. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.

In all of the ban waves there has NEVER been a case that I have seen of a mistake made on Kabam's part. They have told the community time and time again that they do NOT ban without reason.

You have obviously cheated the system in one way or another. I'm glad they are taking action.

@Vdh2008 the only wrong thing I ever did was pour tons of money into this game. Can't believe this.

In that case, you should create a support ticket, and PM a mod.

That's the best advice anyone can give. I hope that if you really didn't do anything wrong, you get reinstated.

• Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    @Vdh2008 the only wrong thing I ever did was pour tons of money into this game. Can't believe this.

That's the best advice anyone can give. I hope that if you really didn't do anything wrong, you get reinstated.

Look at the dudes account in game lol
  • What's wrong with my account? I blatantly admitted i was a whale. Spent TONS of money on Units for the sole reason of completing LoL. Took days and days for each individual path. Absolutely am not a cheater! Wrongfully banned.
  • Leikp645Leikp645 Posts: 16
    Me too
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    You claim you grind day in and day out but have a highest streak of only 133? Yet you have OG Ultron, duped Dormy 5*....etc...good luck with trying to convince the mods you didn't cheat.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

If you're banned then you can't access the game to submit a ticket
    What's wrong with my account? I blatantly admitted i was a whale. Spent TONS of money on Units for the sole reason of completing LoL. Took days and days for each individual path. Absolutely am not a cheater! Wrongfully banned.

Sorry bro, but with a profile like that you must have been the Moby **** of whales.
    This is going to be a case of very guilty until proven innocent.

If you can beat LOL, even with spending with that roster, you need to give us all a walkthrough, because there are champs in LOL that are literally impossible to "buy" your way past. You either modded (cheated) or have the greatest of skills.
    edited August 2017
    DalBot wrote: »

If you're banned then you can't access the game to submit a ticket

@DalBot You can do it through the web link:

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm?language=en_US&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK

• It took skill and $ to get through LoL; NO CHEATING. If i was banned for cheating, i'd suck it up and take it.
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    It took skill and $ to get through LoL; NO CHEATING. If i was banned for cheating, i'd suck it up and take it.

Dude give it a rest already. You need to get this in your thick skull. Now matter how skilled and how much money you spend with that roster of yours not possible to out damage some of the boss in LOL.

Please don't make fool out of yourself.
    @PeterPan1991

What was your team for the easy path? How many units did it take? Who did you use for X-23 when that path came around?

Share with us your wisdom.
  • I was also just permanently banned and I am a whale that has not completed LoL or act 5, I have never used a hack or cheat. Take a look: Ultra-Magnetic I just emailed Kabam wow just wow
  • And i just bought all the deals yesterday sigh
    I was also just permanently banned and I am a whale that has not completed LoL or act 5, I have never used a hack or cheat. Take a look: Ultra-Magnetic I just emailed Kabam wow just wow

That's not a whale profile, but also not an OBVIOUS cheater like @PeterPan1991 .... I may believe you if it wasn't so common for all cheaters to say, "I never cheated".
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I just checked and I see no way u could have cleared especially against spidey and electro so u must have some explination on the real cause of how u got that ultron @PeterPan1991