**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Masacre's sp1 is not connecting fully

Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
That is is allowing the enemy to block/retaliate/evade before the end of the sp1 animation

Comments

• Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    @Kabam Miike this is true, has happened to me quite a few times. It's similar to the whip/tentacle bug
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
  • DemianScreamDemianScream Posts: 3
    This happens with special attacks with transitions like this one, spa1 of taskmaster, spa2 of red skull and others, in addition to problems when running parry that is not working in the usual way.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    I think there are a few like this appearing and I hope the hotfix addresses bugs like this.
  • RookM1RookM1 Posts: 47
    Same here, made a similar post last night with my own video. Maybe comment on mine so they're both brought up the list....post is titled "Masacre's SP1 is completely broken".

https://youtu.be/Z488T2eAGoA
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    important
  • tajd97tajd97 Posts: 2
    I'm having it happen consistently, it's either the first hit misses or the 2nd machete hit. Plus with the frame rate drop he's become virtually impossible to fight with
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra if you want to make a consolidated list of bugs (and take down such lists made by players) then that's your call, but you have to actively update that list. This thread has been live now with several reports of the same bug, but I do not see that list of known bugs thread being updated.

I would also highlight that this is not the only bug report that has since surfaced, but which has not made it onto the list. Issues of backdraft intercepts failing, champs auto running after sp3, unable to switch NC's stance and many others are not being updated onto the list of known issues.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are looking into this issue with Masacre's Special 1 attack. Thank you for the reports!
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    Any news and or update on this. He is my go to guy for most things and i now get pommeled if i dare use a sp1
  • usmasusmas Posts: 6
    Masacre's special 1 no longer can finish all hits. Opponent can either evade or block midway through the special 1 animation.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

This issue was addressed in the 21.1.1 update.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed an issue where Massacre's Sp1 was missing halfway through his Attack