**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How come you can't sell t4cc for t5cc shards?

Have they given rationale behind that at all? Seems odd as you can sell any other form of catalyst for shards of the next level cat. Hell... even just let us sell them for some gold? Seeing them flow over into stash and then disappear with zero way of making a use for them is pretty frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    It will happen. They are just waiting. Same thing with selling t4b for t5b shards, just took time. Eventually they will remove the gate to t5cc after they have made money from a few offers and then incentivized people to complete some new quests, etc. After a few people have the first r3's out there, they will open the gate for the rest shortly after.

Besides, in all honesty, I think the bottle neck to having more r3's is the 4 t5b that are required. t5cc will not be a gating function as they will be in abundance once they allow selling of t4cc shards.
  • Options
    WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    Daphboy said:

Because soooo many players have an over abundance of t4cc. Like, hundreds and some cases thousands of unopened shard crystals, full cat crystals, and aq map crystals. It would flood the game with a resource they are currently limiting in a big way, I don’t see that happening any time soon or ever since people do have so many saved resources and it would instantly change the games balance.

I would however love to be able to sell t4cc for a decent chunk of gold, that seems fair to me!

Makes sense about flooding the game. I myself have over 1,000 t4cc shard crystals. Just don't open them at all. But, yeah... at least let us drop them for like 15k gold or something.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Thx for the point. Maybe start saving my t4cc Crystal's, lol 😊