**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Dormammu and Hood Synergie

GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
How will I see what villains could get resurrected by the synergie and who won't? Is Nebula a villain? Is she considered "robotic"?

Is Mordo a villain? I'm mean he is in the comics...in the movies, not so much?! Same with Nebula... and what about Yondu? He isn't exactly a hero...but is he a villain? Ghostrider?
What about UCOL and Venompool? Never heard of them before mcoc...

Is there any way to see in the champions profile who's considered a villain???

Comments

• Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    Select the champion you wish to see information for (through the champions tab/via someone's profile/the featured champion on the home screen/etc).

When you have the screen where the champion is spinning in the middle, click the 'i' button next to attributes (in the top left).

In the sub menu that opens there is a 'champions tags' section. This will tell you the categories that specific champion comes under- Mordo, for example, has a #villian. Robots have #robot, etc.

As far as I know, there is no way in game to view all champs with a certain hashtag, but there are player-made resources which will tell you this.

Hope that helps!
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    Thanks a lot.

Still hope some admin will post an official list who's affected by that synergy and who's not...
  • GargameshGargamesh Posts: 66
    edited May 2017
    Regarding Marvel Nebula is a cyborg, a Luphomoid (...are a blue and purple skinned humanoid race. Nebula is a member of this race.) with technological enhancements.

Kabam listed her as a #robot... smh
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    I am king grooot (villain)