**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Psylocke heavy attack damage does not increases with class advantage, synergies and boosts/suicide

My 5* 1/25 Psylocke

Heavy Attacks:

This attack consumes all Psi-Charges, dealing 372 Energy Damage per charge consumed.

As you can see i have a +24% attack from the synergies ( Cyclops. Ant-Man. Yellow Jacket and Magneto. )
+ I have liquide courage mastery 3/3 (+30% attack)
+ Class bonus against the Winter Soldier.

But the damage from psy charges on heavy does not scale.

After that i tested it with 15% attack boost the damage still same

Comments

• AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Can anyone confirm this is a bug or not ?
    Any response ?
    Up
    Any response ?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The writing in the ability makes it seem like it only does base damage dependant on charges, like visions specials and damage done based on draining.
    Lormif said:

The writing in the ability makes it seem like it only does base damage dependant on charges, like visions specials and damage done based on draining.

For example, Ice man also has energy damage from frostbites and it increases with class advantage, boost, suicides etc. What is the point of doing a fixed damage for Psylock's heavy attack ? What is the sense of that ? for example in Omega’s Red signature ability says " death spores damage scales with base attack only "

But this is not written in the description of the Psylock's heavy attack. Nothing is written about " base damage "

I also tested it with this synergy and the energy damage doesnt increases

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Agresssor said:

Lormif said:

For example, Ice man also has energy damage from frostbites and it increases with class advantage, boost, suicides etc. What is the point of doing a fixed damage for Psylock's heavy attack ? What is the sense of that ? for example in Omega’s Red signature ability says " death spores damage scales with base attack only "

But this is not written in the description of the Psylock's heavy attack. Nothing is written about " base damage "

It also doesnt say anything specific in visions specials, but it is worded the same way and confirmed that is how it works.
    Lormif said:

Agresssor said:

Lormif said:

It also doesnt say anything specific in visions specials, but it is worded the same way and confirmed that is how it works.
    Do players have to sit and guessing and rack their brains? let this description of her heavy attack change.