**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Pool's Gambit Boss Rush is Coming! Nobody can stop me now!

That's right, I did it! I stayed up all night, but I did it...

I have to admit, this was a lot harder than I thought it would be... Making a Boss Rush isn't easy. I really don't know what I'm doing with these nodes, so that'll be fun for you to figure out.

Pool's Gambit

You recently voted on your top six favorite Champions. Not online or anything, but in your hearts. You voted with your feelings and I heard you LOUD and clear. So look forward to a challenging Quest where you’ll face off against these Champions (as totally chosen by you): Deadpool, Deadpool, Deadpool, Deadpool, Deadpool and Deadpool

Wow! Flattered! Each fight in this Boss Rush (that I made) will feature a different and challenging Buff (that I made with no prior knowledge on how to make a buff at all).One Champion might be good against Deadpool but you’ll need to change tactics when facing off against Deadpool!

The Rewards
Yes. There will be those.

Okay, but what are they?
Right! I also made my own Crystal! This crystal guarantees a 4-Star Champion with an increased chance at a 4-Star Venompool, Gwenpool, Masacre, or Deadpool (X-Force). I also made my own Title! Complete the whole quest (that I made on my own with no help from anybody) and you'll get the shiny new "All I got was this Lousy Title" Title!

"But Thrillson! I don't need a 4-Star!" So? Then don't do it. There's a new Back Issues coming out in the next couple weeks. You can wait for that if you want, but you'll miss out on the greatest quest that's ever existed!

You've got until April 17th at 10am to Finish this Quest, so get at it! Your time starts.... Soon. At like, 10am Vancouver time today. That's where my movies were filmed!

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Love the announcement
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Danm
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I'm convinced Ryan Reynolds is working for Kabam while the Fox Disney deal is being finalized.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Cool event and all, but Deadpool xforce and venompool could be my prize? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    DRTO said:

I'm convinced Ryan Reynolds is working for Kabam while the Fox Disney deal is being finalized.

Who do you think Kabam thrillson is lol it has to be dead pool aka Ryan Reynolds lol
  • SparkyEnhancedSparkyEnhanced Posts: 20
    What are all the rewards.
  • RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    We love you Wade! Keep it up!
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

What are all the rewards.

You'll see in 50 minutes.
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    Crkwest said:

Cool event and all, but Deadpool xforce and venompool could be my prize? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they might get buffed soon... not sure tho
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Even if this quest were to end up being the most awful event ever, this announcement makes it all worth it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So ... do we need the updated version of the game to be able to get this quest?
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    I love the announcement! But where is the much needed hotfix for all the bugs?
  • this is gonna be fun! looking forward to it. i must say deadpool, nothing can stop determination. you truly are the best character!
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Meh
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    will there be anything else in rewards other than 4* and title?
  • chunkybchunkyb Posts: 1,453 Content Creator
    edited April 2019
    Pretty excited. Love boss runs
  • *Miike joins the server*